Ideas...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

drewbiefan
I love adventurous type PS2 games. A lot I have bought in the past have been really boring for me though. I wanted King Kong, however people say it is very hard and I have no patience with hard games lol! I also like games with some challenges to them but also iinvolving adventure too. Like Lemony snicket's-series of unfortunate events game. I completed that really quickly, because i realy liked it!
Does anyone know of any other great adventure games like that?

Phat J
ico is the best one you'll find for the ps2

InnerRise
Well I don't know about games being like Lemony....b/c I've never played it.

And it's hard to recommend challenging adventure games when you say you don't want them to be too hard. But I'll give it a go.

My first choice for you when first seeing this thread was "Shadow of the Colossus", whic happens to be made by the same people who made "Ico", which Phat J recommended above.

The problem is, this game may be very challenging for you. You have to think in this game and figure out puzzles and strategies basically for navigating these Colossi.

Ummm....let's see........."Radiata Knights" may be more you're style. It's an RPG, but it's very toned down when compared to the more Dramatic RPGs. It has many funny moments. More on the comedic side. It's not that hard either. It's a good game though.

Although I haven't played Okami, I would think that'd be a good game as well.

Of course I'll aslo recommend "Final Fantasy X", "Final Fantasy X-2", and "Final Fantasy XII"

And "Kingdom Hearts" and "Kingdom Hearts 2" are 2 very good RPGs. They have challenging parts here and there but are overall very easy to get through.

Well I hope that helps.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

drewbiefan
Hmm are those like final fantasy? I know that is kind of an adventure, but i probably would not fancy thatstick out tongue

dirkdirden
Jak
Ratchet and Clank
Spyro
sly
rayman
Psychonauts
Ape escape

They are all rather fun.

Kenshinswife
Your more or less into the less hardcore gaming games then i would suggest probably spongebob attack of the krabby patties or Dora the explorer, or maybe even barney and friends... stick out tongue

InnerRise
Originally posted by drewbiefan
Hmm are those like final fantasy? I know that is kind of an adventure, but i probably would not fancy thatstick out tongue I named a number of games, so you'll have to be more specific than "those".

Originally posted by Kenshinswife
Your more or less into the less hardcore gaming games then i would suggest probably spongebob attack of the krabby patties or Dora the explorer, or maybe even barney and friends... stick out tongue
funny

Spearhead
I'd recommend the Jak games, but those can be a little difficult for a casual gamer

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Spearhead
I'd recommend the Jak games, but those can be a little difficult for a casual gamer

and retarded people

Spearhead
I'm certain most games are difficult for retarded people

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Spearhead
I'm certain most games are difficult for retarded people
Well looks like we aren't going to fine a recommendation to fit the requirement.

drewbiefan
Rayman was not easy, spyro, that was awesome! Then i wore off it LOL

drewbiefan
what is the new spyro game called that is out on ps2?

dirkdirden
what is the new spyro game called that is out on ps2?
It's called google is your friend so use him or her.

drewbiefan
what? Well i do not know what to type inmessed

MadMel
"new spyro game"??

InnerRise
what? Well i do not know what to type inmessed Oh my.............

*Pats Drew on the back* closedeyes

drewbiefan
Got it big grin
thatr looks kool

TricksterPriest
Devil May Cry1&3. Doesn't get better than that. and unlike the rest of these games, these ones actually have a worthwhile difficulty.

Pulse2
Rachet and Clank owns Jak and Daxter messed

Well not entirely, but you get my drift :P I like Rachet and clank more, it appeals to the young and older gamers, Jak is cool, but doesn't hold my interest as much as R&C.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.