Take a look at this Picture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToddianGirl
http://www.boomspeed.com/blariangirl/DMCextras_Plan_cap102.jpg
Look at the man standing next to Lizzie and Ragetti is that Jack? here's a close up.
http://www.boomspeed.com/blariangirl/DMCextras_Plan_cap102-1-1.jpg
That has to be Jack!
Editing to say: The pictures came from crossing-blades.com. They were a part of DMC extra features on the second disk of the DVD.

SarahB
yh it looks like it..nice pics by the waysmile

Ericadawn
Why hadn't I noticed Will has an earring in AWE before???

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Ericadawn
Why hadn't I noticed Will has an earring in AWE before???

woah me either... that's hot! smile very piraty.

JDFE
OMG OMG! look at the way hes standing.. thats really hot..

akanai
Is it Will? Standing on that bridge-looking-something? If yes he gotta pierced ear! Nice! And sth sad... Lizzie is walking to him and she's smiling >____< Arhg...

ladygrim
big grin ace !!!

PirateDiva
Is that a necklace with a RING on Will's Neck? *suddenly gets really worried*

IheartPocky
wow an earring.

oh and you have a good eye! i wouldve never noticed jack there.

Chiki Mina
Yeah I saw that pic too. And Will never had an earing in DMC. So whats the deal with him wearing one in AWE? Hmm..

PirateDiva
I think its to make him darker....maybe more appealing as a pirate...more of a rebel!

but seriously guys is that a ring on his necklace?

IheartPocky
Looks like it blink

PirateDiva
Awwww man that cant be good.....especially since on the teaser poster there is a ring hanging from the skulls trinket.....something is up with rings in POTC3....sad

Chiki Mina
What if...if that;s is the wedding ring Will was planning on giving to Liz...Im not positive on that.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
What if...if that;s is the wedding ring Will was planning on giving to Liz...Im not positive on that.

Maaaan....i knew that ring cant mean anything good! Dammit!!!

Chiki Mina
Well, I dont think it will affect much on the Jack/Liz relationship. We need to annalize more on the pic. Why is Jack standing next to Liz?

Hambah
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Is that a necklace with a RING on Will's Neck? *suddenly gets really worried*

no, if u look at another picture from that same scene being shot, they're like 2 little metal balls

savvysparrow
Is that Jack though? It's pretty hard to tell from the picture. And it doesn't look as though they're filming at that point.

Chiki Mina
What you think savvy?

What it looks to me, at that moment, is they are fooling around. But what scene is that is my question.

savvysparrow
Well, it has something to do with the men on the Empress, and since Keira is dressed in that robe thing, it's sometime after they go to Singapore.

Will's costume is really interesting and I'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing he looks more like a pirate. On the one hand, it'll be exciting seeing him accept his fate, but on the other hand, what does that entail for Elizabeth? I can't see how that would suddenly make him more attractive to her. In fact, that would be pretty lame if he started acting more like a pirate and then she switched teams yet again. You know what I'm saying?

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by savvysparrow
Well, it has something to do with the men on the Empress, and since Keira is dressed in that robe thing, it's sometime after they go to Singapore.

Will's costume is really interesting and I'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing he looks more like a pirate. On the one hand, it'll be exciting seeing him accept his fate, but on the other hand, what does that entail for Elizabeth? I can't see how that would suddenly make him more attractive to her. In fact, that would be pretty lame if he started acting more like a pirate and then she switched teams yet again. You know what I'm saying?

I know exactly what you are saying, love big grin

It;s a very silly idea to make lizzie be infatuated with Jack because he is more pirate than Will. So now they are making Will more pirate so Liz could dump Jack and go to Will? Switching teams like savvysparrow said.
I find it riddiculous if you ask me.

What if that costume Will is wearing is JUST a costume. Maybe he is using it as a desguise.

savvysparrow
That's true. The earing may not have been a choice. That was my thought. Do you know whether or not Elizabeth still gets traded to Sao Fen?

Also, Jack's costume is unique isn't it? Looks like some sort of a battle helmet. So does that mean that Elizabeth is commanding the Empress and Jack is subordinate to her? Or is it a disguise?

ToddianGirl
Here's a better picture of Will's necklace http://www.casimages.com/img/061125073305223500.jpg you can clearly see it's round like a ball not round like a ring.

ToddianGirl
Here's a better picture of Will's necklace http://www.casimages.com/img/061125073305223500.jpg you can clearly see it's round like a ball not round like a ring.
Editing to say: Picture source http://pirategirl-38.skyblog.com/ and pirates3news.com

savvysparrow
They look like Jingle bells. How festive.

Chiki Mina
Let me hug TodianGirl before I make my opinion *hugs Toddian* big grin lol you are really good in finding things.

Thats true, looks more to me as a rounded gloden ball than a ring. But the long chain one, the shorter one looks to me like a locket.

ToddianGirl
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Let me hug TodianGirl before I make my opinion *hugs Toddian* big grin lol you are really good in finding things.

Thats true, looks more to me as a rounded gloden ball than a ring. But the long chain one, the shorter one looks to me like a locket.
Your welcome Chiki *Hugs Chiki Back*

Chiki Mina
Toddian, dear. Is it possible for you to zoom the necklace?

Is it me, or does the shorter chain looks like a locket shaped like a heart?

willofthewisp
I hope Will doesn't turn pirate all the way. That's not true to his character, although he looks better and better. What would be really funny is if Will doesn't have pierced ears but Orlando does and this is a huge film flub.

Makes you wonder what Will is doing away from everyone else....maybe Jack and Liz were doing something special before he came alongside the ship.

Chiki Mina
I just really think it's just a desguise Will is wearing.

willofthewisp
Yeah, I guess he at least has to look the part so the pirates won't hassle him too much. It's a lot better than his costumes in the first movie.

sailorleo
sailorleo is on her way to analyze this new sexy development *find out what's the bling he's wearing*

sailorleo
omg! sailorleo's first inane theory:
the 'jingle ball' necklace...could be intrepreted as a ball in chain...hmm hmm....which could mean two things
a) *this is cary J/L look away* He's married to liz
b).*j/l* shippers can rejoice* he's gonna die...maybe..iono...

willofthewisp
It looks like it's either a ball or a ring, but it's really thick which makes me wonder if it's a man's ring.

Chiki Mina
At first I was wondering if its the ring Will was planning to give to Liz at their wedding.

But willo, notice that in the shorter necklace looks like a heart locket.

sailorleo
the bigger one visible on both will shots is a sphere, definitely a sphere

sailorleo
http://i14.tinypic.com/2u72ams.jpg

willofthewisp
The shorter necklace could be a heart locket, I guess. It does seem to be a different shape than the longer necklace. But the thing is, there could be a dozen reasons why he's wearing that.

The more pictures and more questions I have, the more I know I'm going to love this movie! So many intricacies...

sailorleo
question? why would HE be wearing the heart shaped necklace, usually it's the girls, the guys wore it typically if they were being separated from their lass?

Chiki Mina
Gracias, sailorleo. For the zoom in pic smile

I agree, willo. The more pics, the more questions, the more intriguing it is.

It is interesting to see Jack standing next to Liz, and Will at the other side.

sailorleo
and does anyone care what he has in his hand in that second shot?

Chiki Mina
Oh, I havent noticed. What is it that you are talking about?

sailorleo
the second pic here..the one that i zoomed in the reg version of that pic he's holding something it looks like a shiny leather...

sailorleo
omg! i figured it out, hahaha! it's the case for the earring hes not waering! eh, eh?

Chiki Mina
Looks like leather to me. It could be the spear his father gave him.

willofthewisp
I don't think this is it, but it looks like an empty canister when you buy film rolls for a camera. Maybe it's not something that will be used in the movie, like something Orlando's messing with. I have no idea what it would be.

sailorleo
it doesn't have the right curvature for a film canister.

willofthewisp
I don't think that's what it is. It just reminds me of it because of the size and color. Any clue what it might be?

ivebeendepped43
why are we taliking about Will? lol just kidding! talk about him all u want.

Chiki Mina
I don't know, willo. Why he does even bother on wearing those necklaces. And no, it cant be the spear his father gave him.

Just...hmm. It's just so interesting on how Liz is standing nxt to Jack and Will is on the other side. And what scene could that possibly be.

sailorleo
yeah but wi'lls calling to here to come and that dock he's on, is that even part of the shot>? maybe will's done filming on the ship

Chiki Mina
We don't know. Maybe is just a simple thing and we are just making it more complicated lol. Let's wait and see for future pics.

willofthewisp
My guess would be that somehow Will was not told or purposely prevented from attending the pirate council, Liz only being able to go because she somehow managed to get the Piece of 8 from Sao. I hope he's not bringing the whole EITC with him....

Here's a thought, what if this is close to the end and he has the locket as proof he killed Davy Jones? That would help both all the pirates and the EITC and would lead into what would have to happen next-- if Will has to take Davy's place.

Chiki Mina
What if Will was, how you say, convinced to join the EITC to go against Jack.

Maybe Will is planning to use EITC to go against Jack. Crazy theory.

ivebeendepped43
then he's even more of a pansy!

Chiki Mina
My hand is itching for a fanfic big grin

ivebeendepped43
what kind?

willofthewisp
I don't think that's an out-there theory. It's really possible he'll team up with the EITC. He already has, really, agreeing to go get Jack's compass.

siriuswriter
Does anyone else find Will strangley attractive now that he looks more like a pirate than ever?

Pirates would wear gold earrings so that if their bodies washed up on shore, people could pay for their proper burials.

Just a thought.

ivebeendepped43
um.......NO!

siriuswriter
I'm sorry... my mind must stray to all, even if unlikely, ends. big grin

*I've sensed that I've stepped into a pit of Jack lovers.*

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Does anyone else find Will strangley attractive now that he looks more like a pirate than ever?

Pirates would wear gold earrings so that if their bodies washed up on shore, people could pay for their proper burials.

Just a thought.

Hell yes! I do!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by siriuswriter

Just a thought.

yes. i'm feeling that earing. smile

but like you said, mate, this is a pit of jack lovers.

siriuswriter
I think all the siggys and avatars were the first clues, luv.

katelovespirate
heeheehee.

im no will hater though. i genuinely like him a lot. i just think Elizabeth's character is better suited to Jack. smile

what ship do you sail?

siriuswriter
meh. She was better for Will in CotBP, better for Jack in DMC. I sail no colors until AWE arrives firmly under my little grimy eyesight for inspection.

How's that for effectively saying nothing while saying something?

Pirates life fo
It's not Jack in the pic.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Pirates life fo
It's not Jack in the pic.

ya i just saw another pic closer and its clearly not Jack next to liz! THIS WORRIES ME A BIT....CAUSE NOW EXACTLY WERE IS jACK? confused

Pirates life fo
They didnt all shoot on the same days.

willofthewisp
Jack's ready to swing over on a vine, pick Liz up on the ship before Will can even talk to her and take her to his treehouse for sweet lovemaking and lemonade served by apes.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Jack's ready to swing over on a vine, pick Liz up on the ship before Will can even talk to her and take her to his treehouse for sweet lovemaking and lemonade served by apes.

i support that. wink

sparrobethroxmy
haha me too! big grin

jack jack
jack of the jungle
strong as he can be!!!

willofthewisp
LOL!!!!! Jumpy

siriuswriter
maybe the pelagostos will finally get over their whole "eating" thing and realize that Jack doesn't really need to leave his body after all... he's perfect as is...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.