Nas: Hip-Hop is Dead!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lorddreamer
Yoooooooo!! Anybody else heard this ish? Anyone who hasen't go to aol.com.music and hit up the full music listening party! Tell me what y'all feel! I loooooooooooooooove it!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Solo
Personally, I think it's better than Illmatic.

Dresta
i doubt it

The Core
As do I. That album means a great deal to me. Hell, I was boppin' to that in my first car when I got my license in the summer of '94.

Solo
It has more of a spoken word feel to it.

Inspectah Deck
illmatic - classic
hip hop is dead - mediocre cd

lorddreamer
I am still lovin it. It's not Illmatic, it's totally different... Luv em both, baby!!! Carry on tradition is straight FIRE!!
I can see where you're coming from Solo, you are on some diff. ish than llmatic. period, no hatred is necessary, thats just tastes.

Solo
Bump

-hh-
Originally posted by Solo
Personally, I think it's better than Illmatic. laughing

the album is good, but it's not better than Illmatic, Stillmatic, The Lost Tapes, and God's Son.

Solo
Originally posted by -hh-
laughing

the album is good, but it's not better than Illmatic, Stillmatic, The Lost Tapes, and God's Son.
That's the opinion of many, sure.

-hh-
'Hip Hop is Dead' isn't in my top 5 for 06'.

Solo
Originally posted by -hh-
'Hip Hop is Dead' isn't in my top 5 for 06'.
It's my number one.

lorddreamer
Mine too, maybe two, after Food and Liquor. Third after Once Again, if its general music. I love it. But you really need to understand where he's coming from to feel the music, though. Hip Hop is Dead is really a diss cd aimed at Hip Hop!!

P, that Dude
Originally posted by Solo
It's my number one.

^cosign

@deck

whas good niggy??? aint feeling hhid?

peace

P, that Dude
Originally posted by lorddreamer
I am still lovin it. It's not Illmatic, it's totally different... Luv em both, baby!!! Carry on tradition is straight FIRE!!
I can see where you're coming from Solo, you are on some diff. ish than llmatic. period, no hatred is necessary, thats just tastes.

why u typin like that dude?

u sound like an out-of-towner trying to sound like they from the NY...

quit usin our slang... u ruinin it

lorddreamer
Originally posted by P, that Dude
why u typin like that dude?

u sound like an out-of-towner trying to sound like they from the NY...

quit usin our slang... u ruinin it

*sigh* I've been getting that a lot around here... Look bruh, I'm seriously trying to type like I speak, but if you don't like that, ok. Not tryin to insult nobody.

P, that Dude
^damn... u really do dont u? smh

and dont call me bruh, u insultin my mother

no beef

-hh-
^damn... u really do dont u? smh

and dont call me bruh, u insultin my mother

no beef smh

lorddreamer
WTF is smh??

Listen to Carry on Tradition!!

Inspectah Deck
@deck

whas good niggy??? aint feeling hhid?

peace

its alright, could have been better

Murda Ma$e
Originally posted by lorddreamer
WTF is smh??

Shake my hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.