so is it bad that grey's anatomy makes me wanna be a surgeon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
i heart mcdreamy.
and meredith.
and addie.

and what they do. it must be so incredible to attempt to, atleast, get a firm grasp on all that our body is and understand its mysterious ways.

~Da Moose~
I feel the same way about Lost. It makes me want to crash land on a deserted Island. Should I?

ThePittman
I feel the same about Heroes, I what super powers pitt_woot

Röland
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
I feel the same way about Lost. It makes me want to crash land on a deserted Island. Should I?

laughing

Punkyhermy

Lost doesn't make me wanna do that.
confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Lost doesn't make me wanna do that.
confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

Me neither, really. It just makes me want Evangeline Lilly.

Alliance

laughing out loud

Lana
i heart mcdreamy.
and meredith.
and addie.

and what they do. it must be so incredible to attempt to, atleast, get a firm grasp on all that our body is and understand its mysterious ways.

Hah. Med school is damn hard and being a doctor can be depressing. Both my aunts are doctors and I used to want to be one when I was a kid. They made me realize that no, actually, I really didn't want to.

Though now I'm going to end up being a doctor anyway, most likely, just not a medical one ermm

laughing out loud

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lana
Hah. Med school is damn hard and being a doctor can be depressing. Both my aunts are doctors and I used to want to be one when I was a kid. They made me realize that no, actually, I really didn't want to.

Though now I'm going to end up being a doctor anyway, most likely, just not a medical one ermm

laughing out loud

It's true... JD on Scrubs goes through the motions.... I love his kooky antics though... hmm

**** Grey's Anatomy though, it's a shoddy piece of drama.

Bardock42
Maybe I will get a Doctorate just to be all high and mighty about it. Though first I should start to understand the shit I have to do now.

§P0oONY
I'm planning to eventually get a doctorate... Not in medicine though.

Lana

§P0oONY
My aunts loved to make fun of ER and how the writers apparently didn't know a damn thing about medicine or what it's like to work in a hospital. It was hilarious.

I've only seen one episode of Grey's Anatomy and it was ehhhh. Didn't make me want to watch again.

Same here. I'm going for Psychology myself. I want to be a psychologist. Yeah, I used to watch ER every now and them... I never really got in to it. I watch Casualty every Saturday though (English ER equivalent, much less dramatic.)

Mine'll probably be in Evolutionary Biology at this rate... Not sure yet though.

Lana

Alliance
Real medicine has enough drama for me, thank you.

§P0oONY
Medical dramas don't really interest me at all, I dunno why, but they bore me. Scrubs is awesome, though, and this summer when I was in England I watched Green Wing which I loved.

That's awesome. I love science big grin I was thinking about studying physics for a while, actually.

I love both Scrubs and Green Wing. Both funny and entertaining in different ways.

Morning_Glory
i heart mcdreamy.
and meredith.
and addie.

and what they do. it must be so incredible to attempt to, atleast, get a firm grasp on all that our body is and understand its mysterious ways. I love Dr Yang... she cracks me up

there is so much sex on that show...thats probably what is attracting you to being a surgeon

wuTa
Watch Nip/Tuck, that show will make you not to want to ba a surgeon

Mr. Bacon
greys anatomy is not totally accurate, theres so much more that isnt shown about the realities of being in the medical profession

Naz
Grey's Anatomy made me think twice about wanting to be a surgeon. Honestly, I wouln't want my life to turn out like that, all dramatic with everyone sleeping with everyone and blah blah blah. But then I had to rememeber that it's just a TV show and their main goal is to get good ratings erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.