Yeah, so today I went fishing and the strangest thing happened.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
I hooked a huge fish and them reeled it in it took a lot of time; almost 2 hours, my arms were hurting and I got no nominations It was a great day fishing. I hope to go again soon. There was UFO's and everything. It was amazing.

Blanka
That was strange

~The Wickerman~

Starhawk

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Wow, sounds freekin awesome. Last time I went to the mountains I was warned there might be bears and stuff and wow that must suck, even I got two nominations but there really weren't any...but it was pretty steep and slippery though erm

Dude, that sucks, I've always wanted to see a bear, they're so big and hard. WTF, you've not been here! FIXED!! I love it when it's slippery though, makes me giggle and think of memories past.

The Pict
NONE AT ALL?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by The Pict
NONE AT ALL?

Ziltch.... But then again I don't expect to see bears here in England.

The Pict

ThePittman

§P0oONY

~The Wickerman~

§P0oONY
Oh, like totally. Sometimes I think I'm like an eagle flying free through the clouds and just...soaring ya know. Might have something to do with giving everybody "I O U fellatio" tickets I dunno . But then I realize I'm not and I just sorta space out, ya know...
Must be a beautiful sight, kind of like the cleavage of a 20-something model must have missed that memo man, I sure do love breasts.... Even on a roast chicken..

~The Wickerman~

§P0oONY
Even your ears? I didn't think it was possible to love beer consider it done. that much, I'd gladly sell my heart but I'd never let it pour our of my ears.

~The Wickerman~

§P0oONY
Oh, I definitely love it that much. I remember this one time we'll have to do it on a Wednesday afternoon though when I drank so much that I though I died and went to Siberia embarrasment Cowednesday's no good, sorryld

Starhawk
If you guys want to pass secret messeges to each other, just use PM's

ThePittman
Originally posted by Starhawk
If you guys want to pass secret messeges to each other, just use PM's crazysign

There are secret messages? stick out tongue

Starhawk
That would be the lower case letter's just use PM's.

WrathfulDwarf
I go fresh water fishing during the spring and summer.

~The Wickerman~

a1hsauce
i once natched the loch ness before...but i had to let him go cause you know hes too ginormous embarrasment

§P0oONY
Serimaybe I can squeeze you in on thursday morningously
Guno, I'm busy all week, you could just give me the money for a whoretted.

~The Wickerman~

Shelbert Lemon
Its been ages since Ive been fishing and Id love to go again I was nominated and im eating ice cream really soon. I dont think it will happen though. erm

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
Its been ages since Ive been fishing and Id love to go again I was nominated and im eating ice cream really soon. I dont think it will happen though. erm

It's really one of the best recreational can I offer you some fellatio? activities. It really soothes the soul and body.

shifty

Shelbert Lemon
It's really one of the best recreational can I offer you some fellatio? activities. It really soothes the soul and body.

shifty I have to agree even if it does mean Doesnt he live in England still? taking a life of an innocent fish. I dont catch an release.

stick out tongue

dirkdirden

~The Wickerman~
I have to agree even if it does mean Doesnt he live in England still? taking a life of an innocent fish. I dont catch an release.

stick out tongue

I agree. Sometimes sacrifices need oral love cannot be imprisoned by mere bonds of space and time to be made so that beauty may be seen for what it is

Shelbert Lemon
I agree. Sometimes sacrifices need oral love cannot be imprisoned by mere bonds of space and time to be made so that beauty may be seen for what it is Yeah that and all living creatures Im left speachless at this bit of wisdom... are a part of the food chain. Lets not forget this bit. stick out tongue

~The Wickerman~
Yeah that and all living creatures Im left speachless at this bit of wisdom... are a part of the food chain. Lets not forget this bit. stick out tongue

Yep. The eco system wouldn't be oral love is indeed known to sometimes restrict oratory skills substantially what it is today if not for hunting and fishing.

Shelbert Lemon
Yep. The eco system wouldn't be oral love is indeed known to sometimes restrict oratory skills substantially what it is today if not for hunting and fishing. Is it weird that I love to fish but I would never would you buy a girl a drink before sharing this oral love go hunting?

Röland
Is it weird that I love to fish but I would never would you buy a girl a drink before sharing this oral love go hunting?

I love to fish but i would definately buy a girl a drink before sharing oral love I don't like to hunt.

Shelbert Lemon

ThePittman
It has been ages I have a sexy big toe $5 to see it since I have gone fishing, used to fish for complements King Salmon at our cabin in Alaska.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.