The Celestials vs. The Elders of the Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
I like the Celestials easily. The One Above All, Exitar the Exterminator and Arishem the Judge will be too much for one of the oldest beings in the universe. Anyone disagree.

darthgoober
What the f**k?

King Kandy
No. I completely agree.

Galan007
Originally posted by guy222
I like the Celestials easily. The One Above All, Exitar the Exterminator and Arishem the Judge will be too much for one of the oldest beings in the universe. Anyone disagree. ALL of the Celestials, or just the ones you named? confused

Either way the Celestials take this easily, I'm just curious as to the degree in which they would annihilate the Elders. wink

Priest
One Celestial can take all of them, maybe even if ego is involved.

boriquaking55
One Celestial alone could take this

Madvillain
yes...one celestial can take all of them.

guy222
In response to Galan007, Exitar would get the execution code from Arishem and destroy them like he did the gigantic Watcher known as the One

Galan007
Yeah like I said then

Celestials annihilate the Elders

roughrider
Celestials for the curbstomp.

Nikkolas
The Elders can't die. They can't hurt the Celestials. Stalemate. Unless Champion goes out and gets all the Infinity Gems for them and then they ahve a chance. Other than that, eternal stalemate. Stupid Mistress Death.

celestialdemon
Celestials in a stomp. Not even a battle.

bigbran
Originally posted by Nikkolas
The Elders can't die. They can't hurt the Celestials. Stalemate. Unless Champion goes out and gets all the Infinity Gems for them and then they ahve a chance. Other than that, eternal stalemate. Stupid Mistress Death. Just because you can't die, doesn't mean you can't be KOed.

Didn't Ego used to kill Celestials? Or is that just forum talk?

Madvillain
that was super-ego...a different entity from ego i believe.

guy222
A few of the Celestials attacked Super Ego with full force and the result i believe Ego went insane

norrinradd43
Is there any force in the universe that could stop the whole army of celestials?

bigbran
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Is there any force in the universe that could stop the whole army of celestials? Originally posted by Madvillain
that was super-ego...a different entity from ego i believe. ?

norrinradd43
I mean like besides things like HOTU or IG...I thought the celestials existed outside of this universe and if their bodies are destroyed somehow they are not really dead

bigbran
I mean like besides things like HOTU or IG...I thought the celestials existed outside of this universe and if their bodies are destroyed somehow they are not really dead I asked the question of Super-Ego.

What about Galactus with the UN?
Franklactus?
Hell, maybe even Galactus...

norrinradd43
Originally posted by bigbran
I asked the question of Super-Ego.

What about Galactus with the UN?
Franklactus?
Hell, maybe even Galactus... Ulitmate nullifier would leave nobody so no one wins, Galactus would in no way defeat all the celestials

guy222
In response to norrinradd43, i agree with u. Galactus would get destroyed by the combined might of the Celestials. The Living Tribunal and Eternity, i believe would be the only two that could win.

guy222
Is there any force in the universe that could stop the whole army of celestials?

No

King Kandy
Originally posted by guy222
No
Yes, Eternity, Entropy, Abraxas, LT, TOAA, Infinity, those all could.

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yes, Eternity, Entropy, Abraxas, LT, TOAA, Infinity, those all could.

Living Tribunal wink

Abraxas w/UN

Symmetric Chaos
All the celestials vs all the Elders
curbstomp for celestials

One celestial vs All the elders
close match but the celestial beats them

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
All the celestials vs all the Elders
curbstomp for celestials

One celestial vs All the elders
close match but the celestial beats them

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.