Firestorm v.s. Swamp-Thing v.s. Captain Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
All of them will be at their peak.

Fight takes place on a neutral battle field.

Who is the most powerful elemental?

kevdude
Can Firestorm and Caption Atom have some control over the Green? or any other elements? If not then Swamp Thing ripes them apart.

Galan007
Originally posted by kevdude
Can Firestorm and Caption Atom have some control over the Green? or any other elements? If not then Swamp Thing ripes them apart. Im not too sure. I felt this would be a great battle.

Starhawk
Captian Atom isn't an elemental and Elemental Firestorm is WAYY above Swamp Thing.

The Universal Earth Elemental is Maya.

kevdude
Originally posted by Starhawk
Captian Atom isn't an elemental and Elemental Firestorm is WAYY above Swamp Thing.

The Universal Earth Elemental is Maya.

Do you know how powerful Swamp Thing can be? wink

Galan007

The Universal Earth Elemental is Maya. CA at his peak was considered as an Elemental, and explain how firestorm is going to beat swamp thing. Im just curious.

Starhawk
Originally posted by Galan007
CA at his peak was considered as an Elemental, and explain how firestorm is going to beat swamp thing. Im just curious.

Frying the Galaxy wont do it?

Galan007
Frying the Galaxy wont do it? Did he do that?

Starhawk
He can, it been stated in more then comic the dangers if he loses control.

Galan007
He can, it been stated in more then comic the dangers if he loses control. Ok, well what has he actually done that would equate to him destroying swamp-thing?

Im not saying FS can't destroy S-T, but Im not sure at this point

Starhawk
Read Green Lantern/Firestorm and Extreme Justice #5

Galan007
Read Green Lantern/Firestorm and Extreme Justice #5 I will,

but what has he done that equates to him defeating ST?

Starhawk
Kicking brimstones ass on the surface of the sun?

Driving off Ares?

Wiping out an alien armada and their planet?

He's actually worshiped as a god by many planets.

And im only 2 issues away from doing my respect thread.

kevdude
If Swamp Thing is at his peak then he would have all the Parliaments joined with him then hes not going to lose. The Spectre couldn't even stop Swamp Thing when he was this powerful. cool

Galan007
If Swamp Thing is at his peak then he would have all the Parliaments joined with him then hes not going to lose. The Spectre couldn't even stop Swamp Thing when he was this powerful. cool Thats what I was thinking as well

Starhawk
If Swamp Thing is at his peak then he would have all the Parliaments joined with him then hes not going to lose. The Spectre couldn't even stop Swamp Thing when he was this powerful. cool

When was ST stronger then Spectre, provide scans cause this is very very hard to believe.

kevdude
Well I don't have any scans right but will try it later I have to go. If you want to try to find info about it online go to www.dcuguide.com and they have some of the parts of the story. ST 147-170.

Starhawk
Well Firestorm isnt as powerful as the spectre. He's more like an elder of the universe. a component of it.

juggernaut66666
I have read the issues that Starhawk mentioned and I have to say elemental Firestorm is not even impressive all he was doing is standing in the middle of a city and stting it on fire handle Captain Atom and rebuilt the molecular structure of Firestorm(which is Imo a Silver Surfer level feat) and he was flying around the Universe to unlock it's secrets.
While in the other issue he was able to ignite a "sun"(also Silver Surfer level feat Imo) and he was said to be a planetary danger.

Galan007
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I have read the issues that Starhawk mentioned and I have to say elemental Firestorm is not even impressive all he was doing is standing in the middle of a city and stting it on fire handle Captain Atom and rebuilt the molecular structure of Firestorm(which is Imo a Silver Surfer level feat) and he was flying around the Universe to unlock it's secrets.
While in the other issue he was able to ignite a "sun"(also Silver Surfer level feat Imo) and he was said to be a planetary danger. So where did all of this "Firestorm can destroy Galaxys" crap come from?

juggernaut66666
So where did all of this "Firestorm can destroy Galaxys" crap come from?
I don't know but I'm sure not from those books.
Going by those issues he is maximum Surfer Level maybe less.

Starhawk
So where did all of this "Firestorm can destroy Galaxys" crap come from?

Read more. And Normal Firestorm is Surfer level.

Elemental Firestorm is Elder of the Universe level.

Galan007
Read more. And Normal Firestorm is Surfer level.

Elemental Firestorm is Elder of the Universe level. From what I just heard, he isnt overly impressive.

Starhawk
And it comes from Juggs666 whos tried to use non-canon scans before. As I said I am looking for 2 more appearances and then I will have my respect thread ready.

During Infinite crisis he explained his power.

And they retconned how the firestorm matrix works anyways.

Also in the last few issues of the original firestorm comic, the earth elemental Maya explains his power as well.

juggernaut66666
And it comes from Juggs666 whos tried to use non-canon scans before. As I said I am looking for 2 more appearances and then I will have my respect thread ready.

During Infinite crisis he explained his power.

And they retconned how the firestorm matrix works anyways.

Also in the last few issues of the original firestorm comic, the earth elemental Maya explains his power as well.
You liar I have never used non-canon scans.

Starhawk
You tried to pass offf a hunter prey scan as a DOS scan. nice try kiddo.

juggernaut66666
You tried to pass offf a hunter prey scan as a DOS scan. nice try kiddo.
You idiot I never did anything like that.
BTW Hunter/Prey was canon since it was mentioned in other stories aswell for instance Doomsday wars.

Starhawk
Read Doomsday vs Ghost rider unless you edited it.

SO when I make my respect thread and prove you wrong you'll admitt it?

juggernaut66666

You are the most annoying member on KMC and your comic knowledge is hilarious .I hope that Storm will ban you because of your stupidity at the Off-Topic Forum.

Starhawk

Don't think that qualifys as an answer to the question I asked.

juggernaut66666
Don't think that qualifys as an answer to the question I asked.
You are wrong I have never posted a H/P scan instead of a Dos scan

Starhawk
Well you get parital credit for that even though you have, and my other statement, If i can provide scans to prove Elemental Firestorms power you will admitt you were wrong?

juggernaut66666
Well you get parital credit for that even though you have, and my other statement, If i can provide scans to prove Elemental Firestorms power you will admitt you were wrong?
I only told the others what happened in those 2 issues.

Starhawk
YOur view of it, I will have scans in my respect thread.

If I prove you wrong will you admitt it? I have when i was proven wrong.

juggernaut66666

I only mentioned his feats from the issues nothing more nothing less.

Starhawk

Again, not the answer to the question I asked. 5 points from slytherin!

juggernaut66666
stfu3

Starhawk
Again, not the answer to the question I asked. 5 points from slytherin!

juggernaut66666
5 points from slytherin!
confused
Have you been to a doctor?

Starhawk
Still not willing to answer the question?

juggernaut66666
First you have to answer mine.
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
confused
Have you been to a doctor?

Starhawk
I get a physical every year. Tip-Top shape.

Now as to MY question?

juggernaut66666
I get a physical every year. Tip-Top shape.

Now as to MY question?
I was refering to a psychiater...

Starhawk
You misspelled that and my question.

juggernaut66666
You misspelled that and my question.
I haven't misspelled. As for your question read comics.

Starhawk
Thats not an answer, if I prove you wrong will you admitt it?

Galan007
Thats not an answer, if I prove you wrong will you admitt it? Do I need to report you for trolling?

Keep it up and I will.

Starhawk
Then I get to report him as well. He calls me a liar when he himself has lied, and I have every right to know if he will admit it when I prove him wrong.

Galan007
Then I get to report him as well. He calls me a liar when he himself has lied, and I have every right to know if he will admit it when I prove him wrong. How about you just stop spamming and trolling?

Keep this thread on topic, it looks like a bunch of pre-schoolers went on a rampage in here.

Starhawk
That's fine but he did his share of it too.

Galan007
That's fine but he did his share of it too. who cares?

It needs to stop now.

End of story.

Starhawk
Do I need to report you for trolling?

Keep it up and I will.

You singled me out spacifically when he is just as guilty. IF your goign to blame one you have to blame the other as well.

Galan007
You singled me out spacifically when he is just as guilty. IF your goign to blame one you have to blame the other as well. Please stop spamming, I singled you out because you kept it up the longest, Juggs was simply defending himself.

Stop trolling now.

Starhawk
Please stop spamming, I singled you out because you kept it up the longest, Juggs was simply defending himself.

Stop trolling now.

I'm not trolling, I'm responding your accusations and I have the right to defend myself as well.

He called me a liar and I asked him if when I post scans to prove him wrong if he will admitt to it. That's me defending myself.

Galan007
I'm not trolling, I'm responding your accusations and I have the right to defend myself as well.

He called me a liar and I asked him if when I post scans to prove him wrong if he will admitt to it. That's me defending myself. Stop spamming please, I have asked you numerous times...

Keep on topic, or stop responding.

Starhawk
If Swamp Thing can take Spectre then he's obviously strongest.

I'm not spamming, I'm responding your accusations and I have the right to defend myself as well.

He called me a liar and I asked him if when I post scans to prove him wrong if he will admitt to it. That's me defending myself.

Galan007
If Swamp Thing can take Spectre then he's obviously strongest. Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.