Jedi council(Movie one)VS.Bane and Kyp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
I totaly think Bane could take all them alone!!!!!!!!!!

Sexyback
One of them concentrates on Yoda while the other goes about pwning the others. Kyp and Bane win.

Gideon
Originally posted by hulk10

Yeah. No.

General Kenobl
The entire PT Council? You are kidding me? Mace and Yoda are powerful enough, plus 11 other of the Order's finest. Yoda could kill Bane and Kyp wouild be overwhelmed by the rest. If this is ROTS Council, then the duo gets owned. If its TPM Council, then the two have a chance.

Gideon
Originally posted by General Kenobl
The entire PT Council? You are kidding me? Mace and Yoda are powerful enough, plus 11 other of the Order's finest. Yoda could kill Bane and Kyp wouild be overwhelmed by the rest. If this is ROTS Council, then the duo gets owned. If its TPM Council, then the two have a chance.

Perhaps.

Neither one of them could do it by themselves. Yoda's skills likely remained constant throughout the entire PT. He could defeat Kyp or Bane, and - in any instance - give them a run for their money. Adding the other eleven would simply slaughter them, individually.

Still, Mace's skills likely weren't at their absolute pinnacle. But I am sure that he was extremely skilled by this time as well. He is the other powerhouse on the Council, and could definately give Kyp or Bane a run for their money (or kill them).

RotS? Bane and Kyp are slaughtered.

TPM? They do have a chance. But it isn't in their favor.

darthsith19
Lets see... if this is the TPM Council vs. Bane and Kyp in their primes then Mace, Plo and Depa together would be able to at least match Bane (remember than Mace is quite a bit behind how strong he was in ROTS since in TPM he is only just better than Qui-Gon Jinn). Meanwhile, Yoda alone is enarly as strong as Kyp, so Yoda, Ki-Adi, Yaddle, Yarael Poof, Even Piell, Oppo Rancisis, Saesee Tiin, Adi Gallia and Eeth Koth together could pwn him. I'm sure Mace, Plo and Depa together could at least hold off Bane until Kyp dies, and then all twelve of them together pwn Bane badly. Now, if this is the ROTS Council then Anakin and Kenobi hold off Bane while Mace and Yoda take Kyp, then Mace, Yoda and Anakin together pwn Bane. Kenobi will likely get tossed out of the window via the Force and meanwhile all the other Council members will drink Martini's.

S_W_LeGenD
@ darthsith19

Yoda is more powerful then Kyp Durron.

And Bane and Kyp cannot take on an entire PT era Jedi Council.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by hulk10

I totally think you're 'totaly' a Bane fanboy.

Against the entire PT Council? These guys get raped.

kamhal
LOL. My good... First, yoda can take bane. Second, i just laugh on the thought that Kyp Durron can overtake Mace Windu just like that. Third, well, there were at least 10 more jedi masters (including, for example, Ki Adi-Mundi and Plo Koon) to help yoda and mace... Also, i think that by this time Count Dooku was still around to help in this party...

They would be slaughtered in a matter of seconds...

Akademik
I laugh at all the Bane fanboys who suddenly spring to life after reading PoD. Give them time... they'll grow up.

General Kenobl
Well Bane was presented in a powerful manner. Can't deny that. However, certain statements do go over the limit. At least it hasn't reached Ragnos or Revan fanboyism yet.

hulk10
Originally posted by Akademik
I laugh at all the Bane fanboys who suddenly spring to life after reading PoD. Give them time... they'll grow up.

NEVER

Sexyback
Bane could actually do it alone, I'd say. By BotS, he's much stronger than he was in PoD, he could most likely replicate the energy blast he performed against Kas'im with much greater effect, and not one of the jedi would be able to defend against it. And I really just can't see the jedi killing him, they're limited in their options of using the force offensively, and it's almost impossible for them to defeat him in lightsaber combat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.