Humans Naturally Hiding Things: Human Flaw? (answer quick!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Flamboyant~
Just wanted to get a few takes on this. It pertains to an english essay that I have to write tonight.

Is it a human flaw?

Robtard
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
Just wanted to get a few takes on this. It pertains to an english essay that I have to write tonight.

Is it a human flaw?

Hiding what? Like physical items or emotions?

Either way though, I'd say no, it isn't a flaw.

Shakyamunison
I have to agree; hiding what?

What are you hiding from us? laughing

~Flamboyant~
Hiding anything. The essay is on Macbeth and his downfall after trying to cover up (hide) the death of King Duncan.

Shakyamunison

Robtard
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
Hiding anything. The essay is on Macbeth and his downfall after trying to cover up (hide) the death of King Duncan.

I wouldn't say it is a flaw, it's natural, hiding something is usually done in one form or another of self preservation. Be it preserving your life or your dignity, morality aside.

If you want to put a religious twist to it, then hiding (lying) would be a sin and sin is natural to man as according to (some) religious text, we're all born sinners.

-Shakyamunison, that sounds very similar to a Amazonian tribe. I watched a show on it years back.

~Flamboyant~

Blue_Hefner
This reminds me of Nathaniel Hawthrone's "The Minister's Black Veil", but it is not a flaw. I dont see how it come possibly be a flaw.

Storm
It can be difficult for some people to open up to others, and share their feelings. Their emotions aren' t out there in broad circulation, they prefer to keep them hidden on the shelf. This strategy keeps them from getting hurt by others.

debbiejo
It is part of being human......It's insecurity with your own self I suppose.

quickshot
human nature is to avoid punishment thus hiding evidence, hiding emotions is us projecting how we want to be seen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.