Worldwide Christmas Letter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
One of the best thing about this site is how it brings people from all over the world together.

So how this works is I would like people from all over to put a Christmas messege in your own Language.

I'll start,

Merry Christmas and have a wonderful holiday.

MR.Grum
Feliz navida merry chrismas i got more but im lazy

Dark_Demon
Merry Christmas and have a happy new year Happy Dance

TheKingofKINGS!
**** Christmas. Hanukkah's better. No more damn Christmas, or holiday thread.

Starhawk
So yours would be Happy Hanukkah then? I made a Hanukkah thread as well.

Stop complaining, it's the christmas season, try to enjoy it.

TheKingofKINGS!
It's the holiday season. Calling Christmas the superior holiday is false. It has majority in Europ and America only, and by small margian. The world celebrates other holidays more than they celebrate christmas. (When Saying America, I mean the conteniant of North America.)

Starhawk
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
It's the holiday season. Calling Christmas the superior holiday is false. It has majority in Europ and America only, and by small margian. The world celebrates other holidays more than they celebrate christmas. (When Saying America, I mean the conteniant of North America.)

OMG, just enjoy it for the good will and fellowship it premotes and leave the political correctness behind for awhile.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Starhawk
OMG, just enjoy it for the good will and fellowship it premotes and leave the political correctness behind for awhile. This coming from someone who thinks a low rating is low, but being offensive towards one's religious beliefs isn't that big a deal.

Starhawk
It's not being offensive, I celebrate christmas, so I make a christmas thread, if your so hot for Hanukkah, why was I the one who made a thread for it asking Jewish members to share details on the holiday and you never did.

TheKingofKINGS!
It's not being offensive, I celebrate christmas, so I make a christmas thread, if your so hot for Hanukkah, why was I the one who made a thread for it asking Jewish members to share details on the holiday and you never did. Because I never saw the thread.

Besides, these holiday threads were annoying three weeks ago.

Starhawk
So, it's that time of year,

To paraphrase my fave sci-fi show B5, "If you don't like it, put your fingers in your ears, your head between your legs and hum real loud"

Cause we love Christmas the way you love your holiday and we are goona celebrate the hell out of it.

TheKingofKINGS!
So, it's that time of year,

To paraphrase my fave sci-fi show B5, "If you don't like it, put your fingers in your ears, your head between your legs and hum real loud"

Cause we love Christmas the way you love your holiday and we are goona celebrate the hell out of it. I don't see much enthusiasim form anyone but you in any holiday thread...ever.

Starhawk
That's nice, I don't really care. I want to spread christmas cheer and I'm going to do it.

Lana
Stop making goddamn duplicate threads.

It's against the rules, for starters.

TheKingofKINGS!
That's nice, I don't really care. I want to spread christmas cheer and I'm going to do it. Preeching to the wrong choir, guy.

Starhawk
Originally posted by Lana
Stop making goddamn duplicate threads.

It's against the rules, for starters.

I wasn't aware it is a duplicate thread.

Lana
I wasn't aware it is a duplicate thread.

Are there holiday threads already?

Yes.

Thus another holiday thread is a duplicate thread.

Starhawk
no it isnt. Its asking people of different races to share holiday greetings in their own languages, the mods don't have an issue with it.

Spearhead

TheKingofKINGS!
no it isnt. Its asking people of different races to share holiday greetings in their own languages, the mods don't have an issue with it. Yes it is. It's aholiday thread. Therfore, duplicate. At KMC, we don't overthink our threads, and what constitutes as a duplicate.

Starhawk
Yes it is. It's aholiday thread. Therfore, duplicate. At KMC, we don't overthink our threads, and what constitutes as a duplicate.

Your not a mod and there is many threads that on the very shallow surface could be considered duplicate.

This is a holiday thread yes, but it explores one perticular thing about the holiday.

And all your doing now is spamming, flamming and baiting.

TheKingofKINGS!
Your not a mod and there is many threads that on the very shallow surface could be considered duplicate.

This is a holiday thread yes, but it explores one perticular thing about the holiday.

And all your doing now is spamming, flamming and baiting. No, I'm not, actually. I'm informing you. You're confused as to what the definition of all three of those are.

And just because I'm not a mod doesn't mean I don't know what should and should not be closed.

Starhawk
No, I'm not, actually. I'm informing you. You're confused as to what the definition of all three of those are.

And just because I'm not a mod doesn't mean I don't know what should and should not be closed.

And I don't care.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.