What Should Be The Next Marvel And/or Dc Comics Movie Adaptation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Everyone is free to posts. All opinions are welcome.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Hey peeps, I think that Moon Knight might make a better film than tv show. I think that Green Arrow might be a better film than a tv show also. Robin should be spun off after he makes his appearance in the third or fourth Batman film. I look forward to everyones views.

king leonidas
i think that after chris nolan has made has made the dark knight he should make 1 more, then do an adaption of frank millers excellent the dark knight returns. mainly because i think most frank miller comics are brilliant.

NoFate007
Flash should actually get into production. I'm tired of waiting.

Green Lantern should get a decent movie, too.

Darth Martin
Green Arrow would be aweswome. Think of how good Legolas looked in LOTR. Add trick arrows and you have a decent movie.

Super Guy
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Everyone is free to posts. All opinions are welcome. I voted for "anyone can posts". That'd make a mean trilogy...
Part 1: Anyone Can Posts- The Legend of a Hero
Part 2: Anyone Can Posts- Rise of the guy Who Deletes Stuff
Part 3: Anyone Can Posts- The Last Post

thesithlord3
actually i think they should make a movie adaption of the marvel ultimate alliance game of all the characters working together
it'd be like really hard to do, but it'd be worth it

Avalonofthewind
Dc could make a killing off well written Green Lantern movies.

I'm talking Star wars or Star Trek money. The Corps is vast and there are tons of interesting stories that could come out of it.

Validus
Flash and/or Green Lantern has to be the answer when it comes to DC, even before Wonder Woman.

Lucid Lui
Bah! All i want is an Aquaman movie.

H. S. 6
DC needs to cash in on Flash and Green Lantern movies. Wonder Woman isn't going to do so hot, if you ask me.

Marvel... well, Marvel seems to be giving a movie to everyone and their grandmother these days.

SnakeEyes
DC absolutely needs to make a Green Lantern movie. Preferrabley one based off of Hal Jordan, with Sinestro as the villain. If they made it epic as hell and well-written, it would be utterly amazing. The sequels could add more GL's (Kyle, Guy and so forth).

Marvel should make a movie Moon Knight or one of the grittier comic characters. Make it R-rated, have a good storyline (possibly with a meaningful plot twist), and loads of action/violence.

That's what I think. They'll never listen, though.

K3VIL
Flash as first.Supes and Batman's franchises got reloaded quite good, now, with the modern CGI resources, Flash would look helluva cool, every superspeed action/trick could be done in a VERY realistic manner.
Also I'd like to see Darkseid and the New Gods introduced as well.
For Marvel, THOR, THOR, THOR.What are they waiting for?
Then Dr. Doom own movie would be great as well.

lorddreamer
I really want to see a Black Panther movie. That or maybe a Hulk movie, and not just another super extended trailor.

jrodslam
Flash and Green Lantern for DC

Namor and Avengers for Marvel

lorddreamer
Originally posted by jrodslam
Flash and Green Lantern for DC

Namor and Avengers for Marvel

I would love an Avengers movie, but honostly, based on the poor showin of the xmens, I wouldnt expect much... especially considering that it'd probly feature Hulk, who already has had his own film.

quickshot
I think a crossover for Marvel and a GL film for DC would be great

MattDay
a green lantern film could be brilliant, imagine they can start with hal jordan, the next film branches out to how kyle rayner gets his powers, so many intricate story lines to work their way through.

MattDay
well it could anywhere to be honest

Faceman
Captain America is long over due....

fsufan89
Deadpool

systemshock2
Originally posted by Faceman
Captain America is long over due....

Cosigned. He's probably the last major Marvel character that has that franchise capability. (Other's like Dr. Strange or Namor are just too subpar for the general audience, at least IMO).

The first Captain America movie should be set completely during the WWII era, with a good introduction to Steve Rogers as a young man just enrolling in the army, the whole super-soldier serum thing, then him fighting some Nazi's and maybe some Nazi/Red Skull as the third act. Then by the finale it should have him getting frozen, setting up the sequel to be set in the present.

Lighthammer
FSUFAN I agree Deadpool should have a movie made on him. I mean the tagline could be the tagling of the issue "Deadpool, breaking down the fourth wall one brick at a time."
I know this will never happen but I would like to see an X-Men movie were Colossus has more than five words of dialogue!

D-Block
Marvel needs to give us a Thor movie with a Hercules guess aperance then they could give Herc a movie next they could go so many way with it.

DC I would love to see a Captain Marvel movie fighting Black Adam.

They could do a Avengers and a Justice League movie now with the technology the way it is these days.

Darkchoco
Green Arrow, The Flash, Wolverine, Teen Titans, JLA Movie

Silverstein
Originally posted by Lighthammer
FSUFAN I agree Deadpool should have a movie made on him. I mean the tagline could be the tagling of the issue "Deadpool, breaking down the fourth wall one brick at a time."
I know this will never happen but I would like to see an X-Men movie were Colossus has more than five words of dialogue!

lol

X2 - "I can help you"

X3 - "I think she left"

the comic kid
Well guy's {and gal's} while i realy would like to see a REALY WELL DONE CAPTIAN AMERICA maybe do the back ground, ya know, the RED SKULL,BARON ZEMO, maybe even get him to a point with the INVADER'S. I think ultamatly I have to agree with "snake eye's & jrodslam" the best way to go is {MARVEL}-AVENGERS,heck they could even bring CAP. in on that one. {D.C.}-either G.L. or the FLASH. I'm done.

LORDSIDIOUS01
How about Capt. America? Deadpool? Aquaman is in developmental hell. Thor? We all know how Wonder Woman is faring. The Surfer should get his own film after FF2.

pinkfloydkor
Originally posted by thesithlord3
actually i think they should make a movie adaption of the marvel ultimate alliance game of all the characters working together
it'd be like really hard to do, but it'd be worth it

well if they do that, then they could just do an Avengers movie, which they have said they are NOT going to do

i vote for a remake of that horribleness Captain America they did in like 91

i always thought they should do a movie of The Adventures of Cap AM and Iron man, but they are doin IM on his own

so do CA, deffffinatly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.