Enraged Hercules vs Rhino and Doc Octopus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
Bloodlust is on
Hercules has his golden mace and prepare to use it on anyone who gets in his way
This is full potential hercules

masterbruce
Hercules will be wearing a Rhino hide jacket and feasting on octopus stew by the end of the day

Tron
Why do you hate Rhino and Doc Ock so much?

bigbran
Rhino's jobber aura gives him the wins here...

hunbu04
how will rhino win against someone as powerful as immortal hercules at full potential and not holding back

bigbran
Originally posted by hunbu04
how will rhino win against someone as powerful as immortal hercules at full potential and not holding back How does Captain America fight Namor?
It's called a jobber aura, and Rhino has that in spades...

hunbu04
Rhino beating hercules is never going to happen ever laughing

Trolt
what's doc ock doin here? ?

olympian
Hes the invited referee.

Herc wearing Rhino`s hide? That could work.

golem370
Hercules wouldn't need to be enraged to beat these guys. Here a different senario what if Ock was to distract Hercules while Rhino was to hit Hercules at 100 miles an hour with a 80 ton sucker punch.

guy222
herc

tkitna
Originally posted by golem370
Hercules wouldn't need to be enraged to beat these guys. Here a different senario what if Ock was to distract Hercules while Rhino was to hit Hercules at 100 miles an hour with a 80 ton sucker punch.

I imagine Hercules would be very pissed off afterwards.

severance
ridiculously inbalanced fight. Herc destroy both in time for early beers!!

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by tkitna
I imagine Hercules would be very pissed off afterwards.

Nice one!

Yeah I don't see how Herc can lost this one. Full Potential Herc is no joke.

K-Dog
It takes a few panels in order to sell comics, but at the end Doc Oc's tentacles are wrapped in knots aroiund rhino, and rhino's horn is broken off and shoved up one of their butts (I'm not sure which). confused

CaptainStoic
The only way Rhino and Ock win, is if Rhino distracts Her long enough for Ock to grab Hercs arms and legs, like he did to the Hulk. Ock could then beat the hell out of herc who would have no leverage to defend himself, because Herc does not fly. That would be the only way. I give the duo 3/10 against Herc.

Faceman
Hercules makes them his eternal b!tches...

Terryc250
herc is thor level, rhino and doc get beat

lando005
rhino and ock go on the endangered species list

Citizen V
Hercules 10/10.

leonidas
What the f**k?

psycho gundam
all i know is that the team is getting their face's punched down their throat's

lando005
this thread is still open? This is such a bad spite thread that it physically pains me right now

BUSTER1
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The only way Rhino and Ock win, is if Rhino distracts Her long enough for Ock to grab Hercs arms and legs, like he did to the Hulk. Ock could then beat the hell out of herc who would have no leverage to defend himself, because Herc does not fly. That would be the only way. I give the duo 3/10 against Herc.

That fight when Doc Ock beat Hulk unconscious, with his adamantium arms, is PIS. Even with Ock's arms binding his own the Hulk is strong enough (this was Proffesor Hulk base strengh 100tons) to generate a thunder clap strong enough to at least stun Ock, ansd take advantage to knock him out. Herc is at least 100ton strength so he could easily do the same.

roughrider
Originally posted by Tron
Why do you hate Rhino and Doc Ock so much?

Yeah - spite thread. Especially with Rhino. An angry Hercules could take down Thor for God's sakes. Curbstomp for Herc.

leonidas
Originally posted by psycho gundam
all i know is that the team is getting their face's punched down their throat's

well said. )

llagrok
Originally posted by roughrider
Yeah - spite thread. Especially with Rhino. An angry Hercules could take down Thor for God's sakes. Curbstomp for Herc.

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.