Welcome to the Family *The Godfather theme begins to play...*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

siriuswriter

katelovespirate
i fully support shameless plugging and will be checking out your fanfic!!! smile welcome aboard!

willofthewisp
I think you've reviewed our POTC sequels and parodies! I recognize your name.

siriuswriter
yup, that's me. I love your "What they were really saying" stuff. Makes me laugh so hard I need to be sure there's no liquid within a three feet vicinity of my nose, else it might come spurting out. big grin

katelovespirate
awe yay! you can help us translate when the 3rd one comes out!!!!

siriuswriter
I would be honored... big grin big grin big grin

Chiki Mina
lol I didn't noticed this thread, sorry.

Welcome aboard! Are you a Harry Potter fan?

siriuswriter
Yup. Was it the not so subtle username?

Chiki Mina
^^yes lol Sirius Black.

Welcome smile

siriuswriter
Thankee

*straps on pistol and sword* Ready to take on the Kraken. Or at least discuss the strange upward raise in the level of hotness in Johnny Depp when he puts on eyeliner...

ivebeendepped43

siriuswriter
hehe. i loved when he was splashed by the wave exiting from the pelagostas... the paint was washed off, the eyeliner wasn't. Herm...

I'm NoDayBut2Day on mugglenet. I was going through a RENT kick, what can I say?

Gravitation
MUGGLENET! I go there every day. smile

ivebeendepped43
lol me too! i luv it! the ULTIMATE Harry Potter site!

Chiki Mina
I admit...Im a Harry/Hermione shipper lol

siriuswriter
GAH! I'm not sure I can talk to you anymore... big grin (j/k)

katelovespirate
hmmm... i am anti-harry potter. how many enemies have i made?

siriuswriter
None here. Everybody's got their opinions. I'm good.

Chiki Mina
You are not my enemy lol. You dont have to like it. And I think I might know why you are an anit-harry potter. My parents are anti-harry potter too, but they still get me stuff from them.

PIRATES=SEX
Ahhh im not such a huge harry fan but if i have to ship anyone in the potter saga i would say ron and hermione and harry and rons sister although her name escapes me it made me cry at the end of book six.
Oh and welcome siriuswriter i noticed your Audrey Hepburn theme going on.. my best friend absolutely loves her., but besides that may i be the first one to say welcome to the family my name is elizabeth. IRONIC i know. HAHA.

SarahB
hey siriuswritersmile gd 2 hav u here lol, nd i wud love 2 read ur fanficbig grin

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
You are not my enemy lol. You dont have to like it. And I think I might know why you are an anit-harry potter. My parents are anti-harry potter too, but they still get me stuff from them.

actually i quite like the writing style and her manner of storytelling. i just take issue with some of the themes and what the series has done to pop fiction. lol. but enough of that. smile

CaptinJackLover
WELCOME Siriuswriter! glad to have ya aboard! youll love it hear.

and since we are also talkin about harry potter i would like to say that i am proudof myslef that i have finally begun to read them! and they are awesome! best books ever! o and id everyone know that J.K. Rowling the wealthiest person in England...besides the Queen!

Gravitation
she's richer than the Queen actually.

CaptinJackLover
o really? i hjould set my friends straight then. they claim they rae the worlds most obsessed harry potter fans (their twins so they think that doubles their obsession)

T.Maria
welcome sirius writer!! big grin
cant wait to read your fic!! big grin

Have to ask though....what happypotter ship are you?
ive never bin on any other forum but this (im a little fish in a big pond lol) so ive not seen what ship is the most popular...does anyone know??

Im a shameless Hermione/draco shipper...probably the only one on this godforsaken earth big grin hehe

seems like ages since ive been on....which if im honest i think it has been a while (coz lets face it, if your not on for like 2 days in this forum then its like a lifetime because something different has happened lol.smile)

hope all you guys are doing good!! big grin...and i equally hope your enjoying the festive season!! big grin ...is it snowing in any cities/countries/towns yet? ..... its not in england as far as i know, which is depressing sad

Sorry im off topic lol.

CaptinJackLover
draco/hermoine?!!?!? wow! thats a first! ive never heard that one b4! surely you are the only one. can i ask why?

i personally am ron and hemroine.

its not snowing in California, US.....thats cuz it never does! lol

Gravitation
Oh I've heard of draco/hermoine fics ALL the time. Kinda scares me at how often I do...

CaptinJackLover
really?! ive never heard it.! probably cuz i stay away from HP fanfics (dont ask why...looooong story)

Gravitation
...why?

lol! J/K

siriuswriter
Ah, the fanfic shippiness. Anybody can get with anybody with absolutely no qualms whatsoever. big grin

I'm Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Lupin/Tonks. The canon ships. Boring, safe, and satisfactory. lol

T.Maria, a little mermaid flopped up on deck and told me you were the one who put the Bend it Like Beckham reference in the CotBP "What they were really saying." I'd like to shake your virtual hand *does so*

And somehow my thread has become one to talk about Harry Potter ships? Ah well

I actually have four fanfics on fanfiction. "With Really Bad Eggs" is by far my best, and has Jack/OC as the ship, I tried to do Jack justice, we'll see, I have a feeling you lot will be greatly nitpicky about that. 8 chappies, a good favorite to write.

"A Clash of Wills," just started, an experiment, really. I wanted to write a female Jack. What can I say? *shrugs* I'm having fun with that one.

Then the pair, "Daughter of the Dead Man" and "The Wife of a Pirate." Meh. I was just starting out, not so sure I've completely kept Mary Sue out of this one. ah well.

There ye are... my fanfics. For Pirates, anyway... hehe.

willofthewisp
They all sound pretty interesting. Adding a new character always is a unique choice.

Draco/Hermione? Psh, I've heard worse. Snape/Hermione is the pairing that scares me.

Gravitation
That pairing is fine with me.
...don't ask. smile

But Snape/Harry....well...

siriuswriter
Haha... good old Snarry. *laughs*

Hambah
Originally posted by T.Maria
Im a shameless Hermione/draco shipper...probably the only one on this godforsaken earth big grin hehe

omg!! seriously?!! i'm a hermione/draco shipper, too!
eek! i can't believe i found another one!
haha. =]

CaptinJackLover
WOW its siriusly scaring me how many draco/hermoine fans there ae...well not really that much. i guess i have thought about it once or twice big grin

Chiki Mina
How did POTC turned into Harry Potter? lol

CaptinJackLover
well it just seems tha everyone who loves POTC also loves HP...they are both awesome of course....but i must say i love pirates more!

PirateDiva
You know if never watched any of the Harry Potter movies! are they any good?

CaptinJackLover
REALLY!? YEs they are very good! not as good as the books but stilll good.have u red the books?

Chiki Mina
I read almost all of the books. I have seen all the movies.

Hambah
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
well it just seems tha everyone who loves POTC also loves HP...they are both awesome of course....but i must say i love pirates more!

actually im not a big fan of HP
its cool, but im just not that into it
im just a hermione/draco shipper =]

Gravitation
you know what odd. Where in the PotC forum talking about Harry Potter and Rogue is the Mod for PotC and Harry Potter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.