the anger of the world on humans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark_Demon
ok so i have noticed that here in the last couple of months the world has hated me and well weather is changing like the ocean......any way one week it floods and closes school then it freezes really hard in the next couple weeks and we get a ice/ snow storm and well that closes school down for two days then the world just laying the hate on like "butter on toast" and well i noticed this and well i would like to see if anyone els has confused

Barker
Didn't read.

Dark_Demon
ok

Barker
Originally posted by Barker
Didn't read that either.

Dark_Demon
thanks alot buddy

Mišt
Originally posted by Barker
im emoz n i lyk 2 cut but not 2 depp cuz im skard of teh bloodz lolz 31

Dark_Demon
really thats nice is not it What the f**k?

Spearhead
That original post made no sense.

I mean, I read it about three times, but I get lost at the weather changing the ocean part...because scientifically, that's frickin impossible

Scythe
Originally posted by Dark_Demon
ok so i have noticed that here in the last couple of months the world has hated me and well weather is changing like the ocean......any way one week it floods and closes school then it freezes really hard in the next couple weeks and we get a ice/ snow storm and well that closes school down for two days then the world just laying the hate on like "butter on toast" and well i noticed this and well i would like to see if anyone els has confused

You're saying the weather is holding a grudge against you...

Barker

TheKingofKINGS!
You're mad because the weather won't let you go to school. you're mad about this...why?

Dark_Demon
no well i had a thing to go to that day and it was through the school and well i was lookng forward to going to it and it just did not happen so i got stiffed on that that why i am mad............me mad about not going to school..............funny

Vegas
Didn't bother to read the first post. Went on to read the rest. Thought Dark_Demon actually said the weather was responsible for him losing time in certain areas of his life. Realized there had been an abuse of misinterpretation.

T'sall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.