Kon-El vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Can the boy of steel beat a literal man of steel???

hunbu04
kon el with little effort
his kryptonian powers plus TTK are just two much for colossus don't forget superboy almost killed the entire TT and that was before his Kryptonian powers developed. two words Heat Vision

Entity
Originally posted by hunbu04
kon el with little effort
his kryptonian powers plus TTK are just two much for colossus don't forget superboy almost killed the entire TT and that was before his Kryptonian powers developed. two words Heat Vision

While I think he may come out on top in the end, I don't really think it would be that easy for him. Remember Colossus has a lot more experiance than Connor does. And can you tell me how exactly he would hurt Colossus in his steel form?

hunbu04
heat vision

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Entity
While I think he may come out on top in the end, I don't really think it would be that easy for him. Remember Colossus has a lot more experiance than Connor does. And can you tell me how exactly he would hurt Colossus in his steel form?

speed blitz ermm

spetznaz
Is matching a character comprised of living metal against a character who can disassemble metal constructs using his tactile TK a very wise move? Remember how Superboy (and this was way before he started knowing exactly what he could do with his powers) did to the metal constructs that the Cyborg Superman had created. He was destroying them with a touch. Even without bringing other powers into play, the tactile TK alone would be a very effective weapon against someone like Colossus.

Grimm22
Conner has the major advantage in speed and power

Superboy 8/10

Brian Oswald
why not 10/10? what could colossus possible do to superboy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.