Yoda vs. Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kenobl
I am pretty sure this thread already existed, but lets see how people think now.

Yoda vs. Exar Kun

Setting: Jedi Temple

((The_Anomaly))
Yoda.

Sexyback
Exar Kun destroys him with his amulet blasts.

S_W_LeGenD
This will be one hell of a fight.

But Exar Kun will prevail.

Sexyback
Nope. 10 seconds tops I'd say.

Darth Sexy
Considering the fact that Exar Kun has never used his amulet blasts in a fight before, and that Yoda can disarm the dark side of the force in objects, I'd say it goes down to a saber fight in which it can go either way.

Sexyback
He never needed to, or was just too arrogant and wanted to toy with his opponents with a saber. The fact is, Yoda struggled with Sidious' lightning, the amulet blasts would be too much for him.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Sexyback
He never needed to, or was just too arrogant and wanted to toy with his opponents with a saber. The fact is, Yoda struggled with Sidious' lightning, the amulet blasts would be too much for him.

1. You can assume that he was arrogant, while I can assume that he can't multi task successfully between a saber and amulet blasts, and actually win.

2. Yoda struggled with Sidious' lightning? OH you mean the first time. I guess you forgot the second time when he absorbed the lightning and nearly made Sidious shit himself. And you're arguing against the same lightning that killed hundreds of storm troopers at the same time.

Sexyback
1. He wouldn't need to 'multi task' (LOL!), he could just instantly use them before the fight even starts.

2. That's by RotJ, by RotS, Yoda and Sidious are actually pretty pathetic in comparison.

Darth Sexy
1. Thanks for proving my point. He was never shown to do that but automatically he can just use his amulet blasts during a fight. Oh right, I forgot how easily Yoda will be able to dodge them. This is assuming that Yoda doesn't just destroy the darkside within the amulet. Nice argument jackass.
2. No, Yoda is at his peak by ROTS. Sidious hasn't hit his peak until DE, if then. So you calling them pathetic is absolutely meaningless considering you can't form 1 cogent argument that doesn't include arguing against facts.

Sexyback
Why not? It's instantaneous, it doesn't drain force energy...

Like he dodged Sidious' lightning... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Please, Yoda's speed is way overrated, he's not that fast.

Elaborate, please.

Now now, no need to be so angry.

Your point?

Prove that these 'facts' exist. You just calling them facts isn't quite enough, Sexy.

Darth Sexy
prove that facts exist? You have to be the dumbest person to ever enter this forum.

Sexyback
Prove that these 'facts' exist.

Darth Sexy
Good lord.. I just realized that neither I, nor anybody else, have to embarass you anymore. You seem to be doing just fine being on here 24/7.

Lightsnake
proof they're instantaneous? Hard to convey that in still pictures.

Anyways, Yoda destroys Exar

Sexyback
Oh, there are ways boy.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Such as...

Darth Sexy
Why is anyone paying attention to planet? He makes no sense whatsoever.

Sexyback
Yet I constantly made you look silly in debates.

There are plenty of mechanics used in comic books to display time, you seriously don't know this?

Darth Sexy
Yet I constantly made you look silly in debates.

If you mean that either I or anybody humiliate you anytime you type, and you constantly live in a world of denial to avoid severe depression, then yes. Now stop embarassing yourself for the millionth time, it's getting sad.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
If you mean that either I or anybody humiliate you anytime you type, and you constantly live in a world of denial to avoid severe depression, then yes. Now stop embarassing yourself for the millionth time, it's getting sad.

laughing out loud Owned

jollyjim311
1) Exar has never used an amulet blast against a Jedi.
2) Yoda is said to be able to defend from all types of dark side attacks.
3) Yoda had dodged attacks form three council members at the same time (One of whom is a Vaapad Master) easily, and is fast enough to dodge blasts.
4) Yoda has defended against Darth Sidious' attacks of "Unlimited power."
5) Yoda has shown sufficient strength in the force to block one of these amulet blasts.
6) Are you seriously trying to tell me that Exar freaking Kun, one of the cockiest Sith Lords ever, will think to himself "Oh shit! That 2 foot tall elderly muppet, of whom I know nothing about, will crush me! I better try and blast his ass before I get stomped!"

And, apparently, according to Sexy (The one worth mentioning), Yoda can "Disarm the darkside of the force in objects," so, Exar is screwed in this fight.

darthsith19
Kun wins: amulent blasts. So Yoda might be able to dodge them but even without the blasts it's close so I say the blasts give Kun the added power he needs to win.

Darth Sexy
you still don't get it do you? When has Kun EVER used the blasts in a fight? Lets say that he learns to control the blasts, you think he's going to be using 1 hand with a saber while using the other hand to blast somebody? Please, this isn't a multi task thing.

Akademik
Yoda

S_W_LeGenD
Exar Kun was also a master swordsman and I don't think that he will go down easily, even in a Saber Duel.

Kadesh
Um, was there even a threat large enough for exar to use it on?

A simple blast from exars amulet was able to knock out aleema and considering the fact that exar was not angry at the time of the blast we can see how much damage it actually can do if he had used anger to fuel the blast energy.

I am lying? i dont think so, notice it is red in colour? and later when he fights ulic, his amulet glows? identical colours = proves it is a blast

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Kadesh
Um, was there even a threat large enough for exar to use it on?

A simple blast from exars amulet was able to knock out aleema and considering the fact that exar was not angry at the time of the blast we can see how much damage it actually can do if he had used anger to fuel the blast energy.

I am lying? i dont think so, notice it is red in colour? and later when he fights ulic, his amulet glows? identical colours = proves it is a blast

Actually his blast on Aleema was not the same blast he did on the sith wyrm. Two different colors, one's thicker than the other. It was sith magic he did on Aleema.

Sexyback
When had he desperately ever needed to? He's arrogant, and naturally likes to toy his opponents with a saber.

That's not what he's saying, he's just saying that Kun could just use the amulets before a lightsaber battle ever occurs.

Darth Sexy
When had he desperately ever needed to? He's arrogant, and naturally likes to toy his opponents with a saber.

That's not what he's saying, he's just saying that Kun could just use the amulets before a lightsaber battle ever occurs.

That's nice, and Yoda can disarm the amulet itself, considering the fact that the amulet contains properties of the darkside.

Sexyback
Elaborate, please.

Darth Sexy
Yoda was known to remove the dark side abilities from objects, meaning Kun's amulet would be useless against him.

Sexyback
Source for this?

Darth Sexy
I'd have to get it directly from Nai, but there would be no point because you're going to argue against it anyways. If you argue against GL, you'll argue against anything.

Kadesh
Actually his blast on Aleema was not the same blast he did on the sith wyrm. Two different colors, one's thicker than the other. It was sith magic he did on Aleema.

Sigh you do notice the colouring for the last few pages changed right? The illustratiours got lazy.

Exars amulet glowed when he fought with ulic, identical colours to the one he shot at aleema

zephiel7
Exar Kun I believe. Antedilluvians proved it, and from what I have seen of Kun, it seems he could trump Yoda.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by jollyjim311
1) Exar has never used an amulet blast against a Jedi.
2) Yoda is said to be able to defend from all types of dark side attacks.
3) Yoda had dodged attacks form three council members at the same time (One of whom is a Vaapad Master) easily, and is fast enough to dodge blasts.
4) Yoda has defended against Darth Sidious' attacks of "Unlimited power."
5) Yoda has shown sufficient strength in the force to block one of these amulet blasts.
6) Are you seriously trying to tell me that Exar freaking Kun, one of the cockiest Sith Lords ever, will think to himself "Oh shit! That 2 foot tall elderly muppet, of whom I know nothing about, will crush me! I better try and blast his ass before I get stomped!"

And, apparently, according to Sexy (The one worth mentioning), Yoda can "Disarm the darkside of the force in objects," so, Exar is screwed in this fight.

LMAO. 4 and 6 are awesome. laughing out loud But I completely agree with everything here. Kun loses.

Darth Sexy
Sigh you do notice the colouring for the last few pages changed right? The illustratiours got lazy.

Exars amulet glowed when he fought with ulic, identical colours to the one he shot at aleema

No, it's not the coloring. One is red, one is blue. And considering he told Aleema that he learned everything about sith magic, he used the same blast on her.

Darth Godzilla
Why were there no more responses to this thread? It's a good one!

I'm bumping it.

General Kenobl
It's half and half so far.

Lightsnake
The Antediluvians proved it?
Yeah. No. Things've changed, Zeph

Darth Sexy
Considering Nai said Yoda can disarm darkside objects, it would come down to a lightsaber fight. Now while Kun is a prodigy and a master duelist, I don't think he can truly defeat Yoda.

General Kenobl
Yoda's better in lightsaber combat. Kun's Amulet Blast is deadly, but I don't know who wins. I personally go with Yoda.

Advent
Considering Nai said Yoda can disarm darkside objects

And where does he do this again? Much less neutralize something equipped on another Force user, who - in regards to the Force - is no drop in the bucket himself?

I vaguely recall the argument as it was awhile ago, but I do know that he claimed this, however I don't quite remember him actually proving it (not that he didn't; I'm just not looking it up).

Edit:

I looked it up (even though I said I'm not going to), and I would have to assume you're referring to where Nai says this in the previous Yoda vs. Kun thread:

"And as I said before the Power of the Jedi sourcebook states that Yoda did have the ability to remove the Dark Side from nexus points which would technically include Kun's amulets."

I have the Power of the Jedi Sourcebook, yet I see nothing that says this. Yoda doesn't even have the skill thats description resembles what he said, which would be "Force Light". And that only removes dark side taints from sites/locations and destroys dark side spirits. So, I'll need a page number if I missed it.

Darth Sexy
I don't remember but I think he gave various sources confirming it, otherwise I wouldn't have brought it up. If Kun had his blasts then he'd take Yoda down more often than not.

Advent
He gave one source, which I happen to have. Read the edit, page number of the sourcebook because I don't see it under either Yoda's skills, or the (only) technique that corresponds to what he described, Force Light.

Darth Sexy
Then I don't know what Nai was talking about and if Kun has his blasts, then he more than likely ousts Yoda.

Lightsnake
Yoda has shown the ability to restrict Dark Side objects and nexuses. Cases in point: Dathomir and Dagobah.
Kun doesn't have much a shot against Yoda. Moreover, those blasts have never been put to the test against someone good as Yoda. Seriously, now, against Mace, Yoda or Luke, Kun is rather outmatched against the best Jedi.
Since PoD came out, he's no longer that special of a Sith...hell, I thnk I still have the Veitch quote on Kun and Yoda...

Yoda can block energy. He can blocks lots of energy. He can move a lot faster than Kun has been demonstrated to move and he's studied holocrons of Sith since ancient days to form his techniques against them, in addition to having confrontations with them before.

When you take everything Yoda as shown, a gary-stu character like Kun has little chance

Sexyback
Yoda's display of the force in the movies is pretty pathetic I'd say, excluding CW cartoon bs, what exactly has Yoda done?

Lightsnake
Confined the entire Dark Side of Yavin to a single spot, defeated Count Dooku while distracted by the DS and saving someone out the window?

Gideon
Yeah and stalemating "the greatest master of evil ever to use Sith power" would also be up there, methinks.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Yoda has shown the ability to restrict Dark Side objects and nexuses. Cases in point: Dathomir and Dagobah.
Kun doesn't have much a shot against Yoda. Moreover, those blasts have never been put to the test against someone good as Yoda. Seriously, now, against Mace, Yoda or Luke, Kun is rather outmatched against the best Jedi.
Since PoD came out, he's no longer that special of a Sith...hell, I thnk I still have the Veitch quote on Kun and Yoda...

Yoda can block energy. He can blocks lots of energy. He can move a lot faster than Kun has been demonstrated to move and he's studied holocrons of Sith since ancient days to form his techniques against them, in addition to having confrontations with them before.

When you take everything Yoda as shown, a gary-stu character like Kun has little chance

What is this "Kun doesn't have much of a shot"? What are you basing this on? Yoda restricting Dark side objects and all that doesn't exist until you find the quote, and seeing as how Advent can't, it's speculation. So Kun has his double blade, his raw force abilities, and his amulet blasts. No, I think Kun stands a VERY good chance to beat Yoda. Kun is outmatched in YOUR opinion, and it's AGAIN, highly unlikely that anyone can stop his limitless amulet blasts.

Lightsnake
Dagobah and Dathomir?
No, Kun doesn't have much a chance.
Yoda's force abilities>Kun's. Yoda's saber skills>Kun's
All Kun has are those amulets. Which can probably be dodged/blocked/eflected by a Jedi of Yoda's caliber. Seriously, now...Kun doesn't use his amulets anyways. Moreover. even Luke blocks one of them in the Glvoe of Darth Vader series (Albeit it's only later retconnedthat Vader's glove is a Sith amulet, but still)

Darth Sexy
Lightsnake, stop with the PT fanboyism and anti KOTOR bias. Kun was the most powerful of his time, a saber prodigy, and has amulet blasts. So once again, he has MORE than a good chance. Also, stop with your bullshit hypothetical nonsense. "Well this this and that can PROBABLY be blocked because they're PT Jedi!!" It doesn't work in a debate, it didn't work yesterday, and it doesn't work today.

Lightsnake
Blah, blah, blah fanboyism. YOu have no right to ever tell anyone about that. Kun was te most powerful of his time? A saber prodigy? Amulet blasts he never used again? Wow, two out of the three for Yoda who's displayed more poer and skill!

They can be blocked because they rely on the force and use energy. Period.

Sexyback
Yoda could hardly handle Sidious' lightning, which is nowhere near as destructive as the amulet blasts. There's no way Yoda would be able to block them, and he's not quick enough to dodge them given the blast's size and speed. And even if he could block them or dodge them, the amulet blasts are limitless, he wouldn't be able to block/dodge them forever, whereas Kun could just carry on doing it until Yoda makes a mistake or tires...
Face it, Yoda's toast.

Lightsnake
Oh, you mean hardly handle the most powerful Sith who ever lived?
Right there in the Complete Visual Dictionary, btw, I'll ask escape for the exact page number: Greatest master of evil ever to use Sith power.

And Yoda is able to block blasts from all sides from an army of elite battle droids, he's the strongest Jedi to that point, and frankly you have NO proof of this limitless, instant, size of speed at all! Funnier when you consider Yoda's inferiors beat a race of these amulet users and Luke was able to nullify the effects of one himself shortly post ROTJ

Whoops, sorry, you stupid liar!

Darth Sexy
Blah, blah, blah fanboyism. YOu have no right to ever tell anyone about that. Kun was te most powerful of his time? A saber prodigy? Amulet blasts he never used again? Wow, two out of the three for Yoda who's displayed more poer and skill!

They can be blocked because they rely on the force and use energy. Period.

I don't mean to be mean lightsnake but are you braindead? Your use of logic flies out the window when you establish yourself to be a KOTOR fanboy.. So here it is

You keep using irrelevant feats or playing feat wars to somehow justify your piss poor arguments. You saying they were never used again is another example of your ridiculous fanboyism. Who cares if they were never used again? He has shown the ability to use them, why would he need to use them again? That's like saying "oh well Sidious never used his instakill on anybody but that means he can't!" You see how retarded you sound? And yes, Kun was the most powerful of his time. And if you take what your bud KJA said, which you usually do when it's convenient for you, Kun and Sidious would fight for most powerful sith lord of all time. But lightsnake, how can Yoda easily defeat Kun and lose to Sidious if Kun and Sidious could possibly be the strongest sith ever? That's right lightsnake.
Logic>Fanboyism and stupidity. Something you're showing more and more daily.

Kadesh
Damm vader had a sith amulet on his right glove? That clearly puts vader > exar kun,Vader has the amulet, vader has shown us stronger feats and more devastating powers than Kun did

Darth Sexy
Damm vader had a sith amulet on his right glove? That clearly puts vader > exar kun,Vader has the amulet, vader has shown us stronger feats and more devastating powers than Kun did

How does that put Vader>Kun? You do realize Kun is superior to Vader right? Do you have any details on the amulet? You do know that not all amulets are the same right? Some of you seem to think that more sources=more power.

Lightsnake
I don't mean to be mean lightsnake but are you braindead? Your use of logic flies out the window when you establish yourself to be a KOTOR fanboy.. So here it is
I'm the KOTOR fanboy here?
Hm, seems the one with the brain can't even remember what he's talking about

Says the guy who can't argue intelligently. Shhh, it's ok

Circular reasoning. Logical fallacy

Awwwww, prove it. Unlike Kun, Palpatine has backup from LFL. Oh, and according to Tom Veitch, one of Kun's creators, Yoda> Kun, didja forge that, fanboy?

Palpatine>Kun! NEC, Complete Visual Dictionary, DE Sourcebook....sorry!
And so you are pwned, boy!

Darth Sexy
I'm the KOTOR fanboy here?
Hm, seems the one with the brain can't even remember what he's talking about

Says the guy who can't argue intelligently. Shhh, it's ok
Awww that is SOOO Cute lightsnake. You have to go into the defense mechanism of claiming to be calm and pointing out minor mistakes to make yourself feel better. Way to go sport, I can see why you spend your time crying and bitching online.

Awwwww, prove it. Unlike Kun, Palpatine has backup from LFL. Oh, and according to Tom Veitch, one of Kun's creators, Yoda> Kun, didja forge that, fanboy?
You don't know what circular reasoning is.. But thats so CUTE. You take Veitch's word over KJA because it makes you feel better.

Destroying your pathetic attempts at an argument has never been easier. But you know what the social outcasts usually do. Sit there lying to themselves so they don't go into deep depression. Way to go jackass, you're a jokesmile

Kadesh
No, its what vader has shown us, and Kun isnt close to palpatine while vader is

Lightsnake
Awww that is SOOO Cute lightsnake. You have to go into the defense mechanism of claiming to be calm and pointing out minor mistakes to make yourself feel better. Way to go sport, I can see why you spend your time crying and bitching online.

Wait, wait, wait....projection much? My dear, whiny, antisocial little DS, I'm remaining calm right now while you're the one too upset to use proper sentence structure

Are they mutually exclusive now?
According to Veitch, Yoda>Kun. According to LFL, Palpatine>Kun.

Yet you never destroy it and always rely on the social outcast thing!
If I didn't know any better I'd say you were just trying to put people down again because it makes you feel like a man.

God knows it's the only thing that'd work

Darth Sexy
Wait, wait, wait....projection much? My dear, whiny, antisocial little DS, I'm remaining calm right now while you're the one too upset to use proper sentence structure
AHAHAHAHAH Projection? I state something, you repeat it back to me, and then you accuse me of projecting? Yep, denial from the social outcast.. WAY to go dumbass, you're really making yourself look dumber than usual. What a loser lol.

When did Veitch say Yoda>Kun? Oh yea he didn't

Destroying your pathetic attempts at an argument has never been easier. But you know what the social outcasts usually do. Sit there lying to themselves so they don't go into deep depression. Way to go jackass, you're a jokesmile
If I didn't know any better I'd say you were just trying to put people down again because it makes you feel like a man.

Lets see, you've proven to be a pathetic social outcast, so I don't have to fall back on it, it's true. Your arguments are a joke, and so are you, but keep crying, I enjoy the amusement.

Lightsnake
AHAHAHAHAH Projection? I state something, you repeat it back to me, and then you accuse me of projecting? Yep, denial from the social outcast.. WAY to go dumbass, you're really making yourself look dumber than usual. What a loser lol.
You keep this up and I'm the loser. huh

"Yoda is definitely above."
In response to: "How does Yoda measure up to Kun and the Ancients."

Lets see, you've proven to be a pathetic social outcast, so I don't have to fall back on it, it's true. Your arguments are a joke, and so are you, but keep crying, I enjoy the amusement.

Blah, blah blah

Darth Sexy
EDIT

Kadesh
How does that put Vader>Kun? You do realize Kun is superior to Vader right? Do you have any details on the amulet? You do know that not all amulets are the same right? Some of you seem to think that more sources=more power.

Because kun isnt close to palpatine in power and vader is, What other things has kun shown us besides teh amulet blast and that gay ass stasis field? Vader has done things far stronger and far better than kun could ever do. He used an entire waterfall to drown the dark woman, He tore a redwood tree from the ground and pounded the dark woman to death, He did the same thing to roan shryne, throwing a huge tree at him. Vader utterly destroyed a rebel tank the size of an ATAT in a matter of seconds and according to Jollyjim, vader popped some ones heard or something in some box or what ever

Darth Sexy
Because kun isnt close to palpatine in power and vader is, What other things has kun shown us besides teh amulet blast and that gay ass stasis field? Vader has done things far stronger and far better than kun could ever do. He used an entire waterfall to drown the dark woman, He tore a redwood tree from the ground and pounded the dark woman to death, He did the same thing to roan shryne, throwing a huge tree at him. Vader utterly destroyed a rebel tank the size of an ATAT in a matter of seconds and according to Jollyjim, vader popped some ones heard or something in some box or what ever

What makes you think Kun isn't? I would put my money on Kun against suited Vader any day. I would say Kun is very close to Sidious in power, at least by ROTJ, not DE. Vader has done a lot more yes, but there are just more sources on him, and Kun didn't live too long. Kun showed immense power himself, so I'm not sure where you have a valid argument here.

Kadesh
What makes you think Kun isn't? I would put my money on Kun against suited Vader any day. I would say Kun is very close to Sidious in power, at least by ROTJ, not DE. Vader has done a lot more yes, but there are just more sources on him, and Kun didn't live too long. Kun showed immense power himself, so I'm not sure where you have a valid argument here.

And what make you think kun is? Sure put your money on kun and lose, GL stated vader is 80% as powerful as sidious of ROTJ whom is stronger than ROTS sidious, FOC proved this big time that palpatine grew stronger during the OT and wouldnt that make vader 90-95% of sidious in ROTS whom has already been declared the strongest sith lord ever?

Darth Sexy
And what make you think kun is? Sure put your money on kun and lose, GL stated vader is 80% as powerful as sidious of ROTJ whom is stronger than ROTS sidious, FOC proved this big time that palpatine grew stronger during the OT and wouldnt that make vader 90-95% of sidious in ROTS whom has already been declared the strongest sith lord ever?

Yes, Vader is 80% of Sidious, but you have no idea where Kun is. He could be more, he could be less. In terms of lightsaber abilities I would easily give it to Kun. IN terms of force mastery, even though Kun could be close to Vader, Vader has had time and practice so I would give it to him. It would be an interesting fight. Especially if you add in Kun's amulet blasts, which I doubt Vader could stop.

Kadesh
Yes, Vader is 80% of Sidious, but you have no idea where Kun is. He could be more, he could be less. In terms of lightsaber abilities I would easily give it to Kun. IN terms of force mastery, even though Kun could be close to Vader, Vader has had time and practice so I would give it to him. It would be an interesting fight. Especially if you add in Kun's amulet blasts, which I doubt Vader could stop.

We dont know exars form and RODV proved vaders custamised djem so is remarkably effective and highly unpredictable, What has kun done with the lightsaber which is impressive? Vader carved up an entire army of wookies

And i doubt the amulet blasts could help, Vader demonstrated that he could freeze bolts mid air and throw it back at his stormtroopers in Empire comics, Jollyjim posted this link. And even if vader cant do that to the blast, he still can divert it as he did to those bolts.

http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=77&page=064

This link proves how deadly his force push can be, and it clearly trumps over exar kuns force push on that 1000 year old jedi

Darth Sexy
We dont know exars form and RODV proved vaders custamised djem so is remarkably effective and highly unpredictable, What has kun done with the lightsaber which is impressive? Vader carved up an entire army of wookies

And i doubt the amulet blasts could help, Vader demonstrated that he could freeze bolts mid air and throw it back at his stormtroopers in Empire comics, Jollyjim posted this link. And even if vader cant do that to the blast, he still can divert it as he did to those bolts.

http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=77&page=064

This link proves how deadly his force push can be, and it clearly trumps over exar kuns force push on that 1000 year old jedi

Kun's form is unique as his saber was the 1st of its kind. He can use it with more mobility than Maul or anyone else because of the shorter blades. Kun was unmatched with the saber in the kotor times. Vader CANNOT freeze the damn amulet blast lol. This isn't a simple rifle blast. It's a blast that made a hole in the Massassi temple. So if he DOES get it off Vader is screwed. However, I'll be a man and admit he's never used it in a fight and if he has to use it, there's little chance that he can integrate such a powerful blast with his saber dueling, so he'd probably get sliced while in the process of using the amulet.

Kadesh
ok then vader cant freeze the amulets, he still can throw up a shield, a shield different from luke shield in DE who absorbs, Vaders shield diverts attacks, If he can do it to bolts, why cant he do it to lightning or the amulet blast? He still used the force to do so, to defend

Darth Sexy
ok then vader cant freeze the amulets, he still can throw up a shield, a shield different from luke shield in DE who absorbs, Vaders shield diverts attacks, If he can do it to bolts, why cant he do it to lightning or the amulet blast? He still used the force to do so, to defend

Bro, you can't compare force created blasts without limits, to AT-AT blasts. You're looking at different properties here. Vader can't stop a lightning blast because it'll kill him, so it's more than likely he can't stop a MUCH more powerful amulet blast.

Kadesh
Bullshit, he used the force to shield against blaster fire in this link, he clearly used the force to do so, And how is lightning going to hit him if he can do this feat? No where does it indicate in RODV or the visual that vader CANNOT block lightning, it only said he is vulnerable to it and cannot create it

http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=77&page=002

And the next page shows that vader turns the bolt into raw energy and uses it to tear the head of the storm trooper

http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=77&page=003

Darth Sexy
Bullshit, he used the force to shield against blaster fire in this link, he clearly used the force to do so, And how is lightning going to hit him if he can do this feat? No where does it indicate in RODV or the visual that vader CANNOT block lightning, it only said he is vulnerable to it and cannot create it

http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=77&page=002

And the next page shows that vader turns the bolt into raw energy and uses it to tear the head of the storm trooper

http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=77&page=003

He used the force against blaster fire. Blaster fire and force created blasts have entirely different properties, and Kun's blast increases exponentially with his rage. It's very unlikely that Vader, in his suit, can stop a blast that made a hole in the Massassi temple. And again you're missing the point. Vader CANNOT block it because he's a damn robot. If it hits him anywhere, it's going to fry his system, so he CANNOT block it.

Kadesh
He used the force against blaster fire. Blaster fire and force created blasts have entirely different properties, and Kun's blast increases exponentially with his rage. It's very unlikely that Vader, in his suit, can stop a blast that made a hole in the Massassi temple. And again you're missing the point. Vader CANNOT block it because he's a damn robot. If it hits him anywhere, it's going to fry his system, so he CANNOT block it.

So? the force Blocks both blaster fire and force powers weather or not they are of different properties, Ballistic shields can block gun fire, they can also block melee strikes, get my point?
And you think vader cant sense weather exar kun is going to use the amulet? Vader can use force crush before exar even uses the amulet, And his version of force crush was mastered to a degree where it destroyed a military tank the size of an AT-AT in a matter of seconds , not to mention he can use that force push on exar to knock his concentration before firing the amulet,

Face it, it is obvious vader knows the sith war and he knows exar kun, about the amulet about the stasis field and vader would think of his plan, Dont forget that vader is capable of being quick enough to pull debris strong enough to block the blast

Darth Sexy
So? the force Blocks both blaster fire and force powers weather or not they are of different properties, Ballistic shields can block gun fire, they can also block melee strikes, get my point?
And you think vader cant sense weather exar kun is going to use the amulet? Vader can use force crush before exar even uses the amulet, And his version of force crush was mastered to a degree where it destroyed a military tank the size of an AT-AT in a matter of seconds , not to mention he can use that force push on exar to knock his concentration before firing the amulet,
When did we see Vader use a force crush against a force user? And no, I don't believe Vader can block amulet blasts, since he can't block lightning blasts.

Again with these hypothetical situations. "Well Vader must know this this and that". You can't use that in a debate dude. If it comes down to blades, Kun owns him. If it come down to raw force abilities, Vader even as a robot stands a better than average chance at beating Kun.

Kadesh
When did we see Vader use a force crush against a force user? And no, I don't believe Vader can block amulet blasts, since he can't block lightning blasts. Question, what defence does kun have to a crush? And when did we see kun use amulet blasts on a force user? True it made a hole in a temple wall, So? Vader destroyed Tanks as big as an AT-AT and used a waterfall to drown a jedi. And where does it state he cant block lightning blasts? He used force shield to block blaster fire, a technique which can block lightning, O remember the link? Vader caught the bolt and threw it back? Dooku did the same exact thing, just that he threw back his own lightning after yoda threw it at him, Again No where does it state vader cant block lightning. He dies if he comes into contact with lighning, and clearly the force shields him from that

Again with these hypothetical situations. "Well Vader must know this this and that". You can't use that in a debate dude.
as a robot stands a better than average chance at beating Kun. I can, why? Because logic would point out, If vader knows what his enemies are capable of and it would prevent him from underestimating his enemy

If it comes down to blades, Kun owns him. If it come down to raw force abilities, Vader even as a robot stands a better than average chance at beating Kun. I wouldnt go as far to saw vader gets "ownd". Again RODV Points out that even as a robot vader is a remarkable duelist and his djem so is effective weapon.

How bout this quote? Which JA and Shadows of the empire backs up

Around 3.5 ABY, Vader had ordered ASP-19 droids, lightsaber combat droids based off the ASP-series droid, to be produced to fight him in sparring matches. They were faster and stronger than an ordinary man, and programmed with the knowledge of a hundred sword masters and a dozen fighting styles. Vader defeated them time and again, and thus ordered new, improved batches of them. As his finesse improved, they became too easy to defeat, even in a two-on-one match. This alone proves how good vader is at dueling. Notice the keywords, stronger than an ordinary man and programmed with the knowledge of a hunderd sword masters ?

Again if its ok i ask, what makes kun > vader in saber abilities alone

This alone proves vaders skill with the saber
http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=77&page=083

Darth Sexy
Question, what defence does kun have to a crush? And when did we see kun use amulet blasts on a force user? True it made a hole in a temple wall, So? Vader destroyed Tanks as big as an AT-AT and used a waterfall to drown a jedi. And where does it state he cant block lightning blasts? He used force shield to block blaster fire, a technique which can block lightning, O remember the link? Vader caught the bolt and threw it back? Dooku did the same exact thing, just that he threw back his own lightning after yoda threw it at him, Again No where does it state vader cant block lightning. He dies if he comes into contact with lighning, and clearly the force shields him from that
What do you mean what defense does Kun have? Kun is a powerful force user, so how would Vader be able to just lift him off the ground and do that. A better example would be, any Jedi can force persuade a normal being, yet it takes a very powerful Jedi to force persuade another Jedi. Same way Kun won't be able to do a stasis field on Vader since Vader is a powerful force user.
Now all the feats you've mentioned don't explain how Vader is going to stop a blast more powerful than force lightning, which would kill Vader. It doesn't have to state that Vader can't block lightning. We know he can't use it and we know his systems will fail if it hits him, as shown by his death after throwing Sidious down the shaft. Now, the Dooku example is much different, considering he was throwing back Yoda's reflection of his own lightning. Not to mention Dooku is HUMAN, therefore he can conjure up force lightning and possibly defend against it.

I can just as well say "Well Kun knows what VADER is capable of so HE will be ready". It just doesn't work.

You're right, he's a great duelist but as a robot he isn't quick enough to take down the likes of Sidious, Dooku, Yoda, Mace, Kun, Qel Droma, etc.

How bout this quote? Which JA and Shadows of the empire backs up

Around 3.5 ABY, Vader had ordered ASP-19 droids, lightsaber combat droids based off the ASP-series droid, to be produced to fight him in sparring matches. They were faster and stronger than an ordinary man, and programmed with the knowledge of a hundred sword masters and a dozen fighting styles. Vader defeated them time and again, and thus ordered new, improved batches of them. As his finesse improved, they became too easy to defeat, even in a two-on-one match. This alone proves how good vader is at dueling. Notice the keywords, stronger than an ordinary man and programmed with the knowledge of a hunderd sword masters ?

Again if its ok i ask, what makes kun > vader in saber abilities alone
First, what sword masters are all these droids programmed from? It can't be Jedi since all the Jedi were either dead or hiding, so that's not a really good example. Secondly, Kun was the best duelist in the KOTOR era, had a unique blade and style, and was human. I would say those traits would make him defeat Vader in saber combat.

And as a robot, his skill has limits that other fully functional people don't.

Captain REX
Darth Sexy, I had to edit out that picture due to the uncensored swearing. You know how that works, please don't do it.

Kadesh
What do you mean what defense does Kun have? Kun is a powerful force user, so how would Vader be able to just lift him off the ground and do that. A better example would be, any Jedi can force persuade a normal being, yet it takes a very powerful Jedi to force persuade another Jedi. Same way Kun won't be able to do a stasis field on Vader since Vader is a powerful force user.
Now all the feats you've mentioned don't explain how Vader is going to stop a blast more powerful than force lightning, which would kill Vader. It doesn't have to state that Vader can't block lightning. We know he can't use it and we know his systems will fail if it hits him, as shown by his death after throwing Sidious down the shaft. Now, the Dooku example is much different, considering he was throwing back Yoda's reflection of his own lightning. Not to mention Dooku is HUMAN, therefore he can conjure up force lightning and possibly defend against it. And what did dooku use to throw back the lightning? He used the force Do you understand now? The force can be used to block blaster fire, force attacks weather they are of same properties or not

How bout a metaphor, A cellphone will not work if you drop it into the water right? But its a machine! it will break when u drop it into the water!
As you are so found of speaking that vader will die when he gets hit by the lightning. Take the cell phone put it into an plastic bag, shut it airtight, drop it into the water, does it break? No because the water doesnt reach the cell phone thus not breaking it

Get it now? The lightning would not harm vader due to the layer of the force he can generate

Vader dies when he comes into direct contact with the lightning, Not when he uses to force to shield himself

Want another example? We all would die horribly if we went into a radioactive area, And we would have to wear a suit to protect us right?
But we would die if we come into contact with it! Correct, But we have the suit to protect us? As vader has that force technique

And that is due to a force shield, Your favourite book POD proved how it worked and its exactly what vader did in the links

Now how is he going to kill exar kun? Does exar kun have a defence to force crush? No he doesnt, Does vader have a defence to the blast? No he doesnt so the battle could go either way but has kun ever used a blast on a force user? No he didnt. And vader doesnt toy with his opponents, he kills them and he makes sure he does, Again being a force user or not doesnt mean shit if you dont have a defence to force crush, Do you even know how crush works? The entire force around you pushes inwards towards the center crushing every inch of your body, weather you are a force user or not, it doesnt matter if you dont have a defence. And vader popped somebodys head with that technique.

Just because we didnt see it on a force user doesnt mean it wont work, Has luke ever used emerald lightning to kill a force user? I dont think so

All those feats i listed proved vader > Exar.

Tell me, what have we seen exar do to a force user?

I can just as well say "Well Kun knows what VADER is capable of so HE will be ready". It just doesn't work.
Yes it does, theres something called preparing for battle. By yourpoint of view if the united states knew how dangerous the iraqi military is, they wouldnt be ready because it doesnt work thatway"

And as a robot, his skill has limits that other fully functional people don't. And has a robot he has done rather impressive feats. He did things that he was not able to do, RODV, crimson empire
and clearly this is is canon, What has happened has happened and been recorded in SW history

First, what sword masters are all these droids programmed from?
Jedi? During the clone wars? Before the purge?
The 2 sources pointed out the droids knew every form and had the knowledge of a hundred master swordsman.

It can't be Jedi since all the Jedi were either dead or hiding, so that's not a really good example. Secondly, Kun was the best duelist in the KOTOR era, had a unique blade and style, and was human. I would say those traits would make him defeat Vader in saber combat.
What part of programmed with the knowledge on a hundred sword masters Dont you get?

Unique blade and style? Name the lightsaber form please,
Vader has his own "unique and style" it could also go the other way

Darth Hord
I think Exar would have the upper hand until his arrogance gets in the way then Yoda stabs him through the heart. No more Kun.

Advent
Exar Kun would wipe his ass with Darth Vader, I don't even know how that's up for debate.

Darth Sexy
Oh thank you, someone with common sense.

S_W_LeGenD
Kadesh, Anakin was a powerful Jedi (as shown in ROTS) but after becoming half machine, he lost his true potential, agility and speed that he once had.

A good example is that Anakin over-powered and defeated Dooku in combat in Invisible Hand Capital Ship (as shown in ROTS). And it is understood that Dooku was a perfect Jedi in every sense. He was a fine Force adept and a master duelist. But this was not enough to stop Anakin.

OT Vader despite gaining more strength and more command in Force is still at a great disadvantage against Anakin Skywalker. Dooku's case proves this.

He will loose to Exar Kun in combat because Exar Kun does not have any such disadvantages and Exar Kun was also a fine Force adept and a master duelist and it is believed that Exar Kun > Dooku.

And defeating Droids is not a big thing. Anakin Skywalker would have easily wiped those droids in few seconds.

Just my 2 cents.

Lightsnake
It is believed? That's your argument? Dooku was the greatest loss in the history of the Jedi order, that includes Exar.

~Flamboyant~
Exar Kun would win.

Sexyback
Agreed, Exar Kun pwns him.

Darth Sexy
It is believed? That's your argument? Dooku was the greatest loss in the history of the Jedi order, that includes Exar.

Except you can't fully explain HOW that statement is judged or read, nor can you explain how that would put Dooku ahead of Kun. But by your logic, he must be superior to Kun since he's PT.

Gideon
Except you can't fully explain HOW that statement is judged or read, nor can you explain how that would put Dooku ahead of Kun. But by your logic, he must be superior to Kun since he's PT.

Dooku was considered the most bitter loss to the Order due to his strength in the Force, according to the complete visual guide.

Sexyback
What page?

Gideon
What page?

I'm at my Mom's. It's in the Attack of the Clones section with Count Dooku, in the excerpt about the Lost Twenty.

S_W_LeGenD
Lightsnake!

Dooku was a gifted Jedi for Jedi Order in his age and Exar Kun was a gifted Jedi for Jedi Order in his age. Dooku might be the biggest loss in the history of the Jedi Order but this points towards his Jedi mastery, importance and experience, when he left the Jedi Order.

Dooku might be a better Jedi then Exar Kun. I can understand this because Dooku was a Jedi Master as well and he trained the likes of Qui-Gon, who proved to be one of the best Jedi in PT period.

But Exar Kun left the Jedi Order as a Jedi Knight and so he would be far less experienced then Dooku as a Jedi.

But I am talking about the case when both these Jedi became Sith Lords. Dooku became more powerful then before and so did Exar Kun.

But it is believed that Exar Kun was even more powerful then Dooku as a Sith. It is true that Amulets gave Exar some advantage but over-all he was better as he gained terrible powers from Yavin IV through powerful Ancient Sith. And his achievements in his time even surpass that of Dooku.

If you still have doubts then it is your own opinion but it is yet to be proven that Dooku > Exar as a Sith.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Exar Kun was a nobody padawan when he left the order.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
Exar Kun was a nobody padawan when he left the order.
It is a minor mistake on my part but my point remains that Exar Kun was far less experienced then Dooku when he left the Jedi Order. So it does not changes much. wink

Lightsnake
Again: Dooku was the most grievous loss to the Jedi in their history and that includes people like Xendor and Ruin.

Darth Sexy
And that statement means what in a versus thread? Nothing as usual lightsnake.

Kadesh
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Kadesh, Anakin was a powerful Jedi (as shown in ROTS) but after becoming half machine, he lost his true potential, agility and speed that he once had.

OT Vader despite gaining more strength and more command in Force is still at a great disadvantage against Anakin Skywalker. Dooku's case proves this.

He will loose to Exar Kun in combat because Exar Kun does not have any such disadvantages and Exar Kun was also a fine Force adept and a master duelist and it is believed that Exar Kun > Dooku.

And defeating Droids is not a big thing. Anakin Skywalker would have easily wiped those droids in few seconds.

Do you really hate vader that much s_w_legend?

Palpatine stated that vaders limitations were mental, not physical due to his injuries, you fail.

And its bullshit legend, Vaders force mastery completely triumphs over anakins, Do you want me to list down the feats?

Dookus case does not prove vader would get "pwned" in a saber battle most likely id give it to anakin but an all out fight?

Kadesh
sorry for double post, the only way i see exar kun handing vaders ass to him is either through lightsaber combat or "teh" amulet blasts which he never bothers to use in any battle against a force user.

Besides "teh" amulet blasts legend, what other force powers has he demonstrated? He never uses lightning, he never uses grip all i seen him is using force push and vaders force wave in eaw KILLS.
I dont see exar kun having the techniques to block out vaders dark side force power attacks.

Again even if kun did have a defence, would it be effective? Qoordis also knew techniques to block grip and dark side powers yet he couldnt use them when bane choked him to to death.

So how is exar going to beat vaders ass? By the amulets of cource which vader cant defend or through lightsaber combat.

Now about anakin? Same thing, anakin would beat vader in a saber fight but no way in a force fight

S_W_LeGenD
Do you really hate vader that much s_w_legend?

Palpatine stated that vaders limitations were mental, not physical due to his injuries, you fail.

And its bullshit legend, Vaders force mastery completely triumphs over anakins, Do you want me to list down the feats?

Dookus case does not prove vader would get "pwned" in a saber battle most likely id give it to anakin but an all out fight?
Vader is one of my favourite characters from the movies. But Anakin was really getting strong and we have seen that what he could do in ROTS.

He was agile, fast, could Jump and strike with amazing precision and over-power his enemies. Dooku's mastery in the Force was greater then that of Anakin but that did not gave him advantage because Anakin's raw power exceeded that of Dooku and his saber skills were better.

Cyborg Vader will be defeated by Anakin, despite his improved mastery in the Force but it would be a tough challenge.

Though I believe that fights in Star Wars are dynamic in nature and not black and white as portrayed by some. So Cyborg Vader might get the advantage in a very favourable condition in which Anakin is not thinking clearly. I believe that OT Vader has more experience but still Anakin will gain victory if he is fully focusing.

Kadesh
I dont think so, vader has done things with the force anakin could never do,

Vader has killed enemies faster and more agile than he was like a reborn darth maul, The dark woman, and possibly roan shryne.

And i doubt OT vader gets beaten by anakin easily, i already said through lightsaber battle yes but in a force fight? i doubt it, it would be vader > anakin.

Vader knows what anakin is, how anakin fights, what are his weakness. what are his strategies, even if anakin did focus, it wouldnt prevent him from getting killed with the force

Do you want to know what vader really is on the battlefied? He has crushed tanks, killed dozens of soldiers with a force wave and many more, you think anakin is going to beat him in an all out fight because zomg he is so fast!, No, again being fast like that wont help you against the force

S_W_LeGenD
I dont think so, vader has done things with the force anakin could never do,
This line can be applied to Dooku as well. Dooku also has demonstrated impressive mastery in the Force. He could use Force Grip on a Jedi and throw that Jedi far away. He could lift heavy objects and throw them at others. He could use Force Lightning as well and was agile as well.

Vader has killed enemies faster and more agile than he was like a reborn darth maul, The dark woman, and possibly roan shryne.
None of these characters are a match for Anakin Skywalker (ROTS).

And i doubt OT vader gets beaten by anakin easily, i already said through lightsaber battle yes but in a force fight? i doubt it, it would be vader > anakin.
My statement is already clear: Cyborg Vader will be defeated by Anakin, despite his improved mastery in the Force but it would be a tough challenge.

Vader knows what anakin is, how anakin fights, what are his weakness. what are his strategies, even if anakin did focus, it wouldnt prevent him from getting killed with the force
He does knows this but he can't match Anakin's agility, speed and Saber skills blade-to-blade. Though he will put up a better fight then Dooku because he has amazing strength.

Do you want to know what vader really is on the battlefied? He has crushed tanks, killed dozens of soldiers with a force wave and many more, you think anakin is going to beat him in an all out fight because zomg he is so fast!, No, again being fast like that wont help you against the force
Dooku was also impressive when it came to pure Force contest. He was stalemating Yoda in this case, who is more powerful then any Jedi in PT period. But Anakin still defeated him.

Now Vader also has advantage over Anakin in mastery of Force but I don't see that giving him the ultimate edge in Combat. Still I believe that OT Vader will be a tough/difficult challenge for Anakin.

Kadesh
This line can be applied to Dooku as well. Dooku also has demonstrated impressive mastery in the Force. He could use Force Grip on a Jedi and throw that Jedi far away. He could lift heavy objects and throw them at others. He could use Force Lightning as well and was agile as well. Did he have time to use any force powers during the last fight against anakin? Anakin defeated him inpure lightsaber match and clearly anakin had the edge to to his agility and skillfulness, Had dooku even been able to use the force it could have turned out differently

None of these characters are a match for Anakin Skywalker (ROTS).
By your logic if any body is faster than vader means vader is going to get pwned

My statement is already clear: Cyborg Vader will be defeated by Anakin, despite his improved mastery in the Force but it would be a tough challenge. And you didnt get my point, anakin doesnt have a defence to powers which can kill dozens of people on the battlefield and let alone powers which can destroy an entire tank the size of an AT-AT with ease. Dooku proved force grip worked on a user and obi wan couldnt defend against that attack, dooku also used grip on the foundations on the pillar to cause it to crash on anakin and obi wan, Crush is grip on a much bigger scale, again i point out, Qoordis knew techniques to defend against this technique, yet he couldnt use them, and vaders force grip is mastered to its highest degree

He does knows this but he can't match his agility, speed and Saber skills blade-to-blade. Though he will put better fight then Dooku because he has amazing strength. And you think he will go forward to contend with anakin in lightssaber skills? Of course he knows he would get his ass wiped, he would resort to the force and his sorroundings to crush anakin with it. I admit anakin would beat vader in pure saber combat

Dooku was also impressive when it came to pure Force contest. He was stalemating Yoda in this case, who is more powerful then any Jedi in PT period. But Anakin still dedeated him.
Did i mention dooku could not use the force? and acording to the novel he tried to go against anakin strength to strength which is also one reason his got his ass wiped apart from being anakin more skill full?

Now Vader also has advantage over Anakin in mastery of Force but I don't see that giving him the ultimate edge in Combat. Still I believe that OT Vader will be a more tough challenge for Anakin.

That givs him an edge, anakin is a lightsaber expert while he doesnt use force powers that often, vader is more of a force expert, and he has 20 years of dark side knowledge, he would know every way to kill anakin with the force

EDIT

vader is the undisputed most underrated character in star wars, Thats the whole damm reason why i argue on his part

Sexyback
No, Vader's perfectly rated, we can see how much he sucks in the OT, arm me with a vibroblade, and I'm confident I'd beat him.

Darth Sexy
idiots. Vader as a machine would still be more than a match for any of the most powerful Jedi. His mastery of the force is exceptional and he's not TOO shabby with a blade for a robot.

Sexyback
I listen to you, but then I watch the movie, and I'm very confident that I'd annihilate Vader in a swordfight.

Lightsnake
Vader is eighty percent of the strongest Sith ever, and you're an idiotic fanboy.

Sexyback
In respect to force potential, dumbass.

General Kenobl
Planet, Vader was confirmed to be 80% of Sidious.

Darth Subjekt
not potential...actual level.

Lightsnake
You were saying, Planet?

Sexyback
LOL, you do realise that those people are only going by what you've said, right? Now how about providing the exact quote, and explaining how it refers to overall combat prowess, because I've already made a very good argument (for a rough version of the quote that Kadesh provided) for it being potential, which you never replied to btw, lol!

Lightsnake
Lol! You did no such thing! Lol! You're a liar who's been shot down dozens of times! Lol! I've provided the quote numerous tiems as people on this board can attest to! Lol!

Sexyback
OK, if those 'lol!'s are an attempt to take the piss, that's very unesecary and uncalled for Lightsnake. Now name one time I've lied! Oh you can't, can you, so whoops, but sorry, you fail (not nice is it)!

Lightsnake
I've named numerous ones!

"Lucas never said that!" Bam, proven wrong..
"Freedon Nadd is the Chosen One!" Bam, proven wrong!"
"It never says that in this soriuce!" Bam, proven wrong, with direct quotes and poage numbers, courtesy of escape.

You're pathetic and you're not welcome here. I treat you with all you deserve.

Sexyback
1. How about posting a link, and putting that into context, dumbass. However, I'm pretty sure what you're talking about, and a lie =/ a mistake.

2. Lie =/ mistake, and it was pretty obvious that I wasn't being serious on the topic.

3. How about posting a link, and putting that into context, dumbass, but I can tell you now that you're not going to, because that never happened. Prove me wrong though.

And please, you've constantly been caught out on lies, don't be a moron.
Also, rumour has it that you're whining like a b1tch at EoD too.

Lightsnake
1. How about we've done ALL OF THAT, YOU FREAKING IDIOT! Me, Advent AND Escape! Links, quotes, ****ING DVD COMMENTARY!
2. Bullshit! You knew perfectly well1
3. Again: Already done, dolt

And constantly caught in lies? Hahahah, by YOU? Only mysteriously when you started being wrong! And rumor has it, I'm owning your pathetic fanboy ass everywhere

Sexyback
Well I lurk at EoD, and it's pretty clear you're getting merked with words. By the way, are you like middle aged homo or something, because judging by the way you curse, methinks that is the case.

General Kenobl
How old are you Planet???

Sexyback
Why you being nosy, Mr Kanoble?

Lightsnake
Ahhhh, Sexy's true colors are shown and it is funny

Sexyback
'True colours'?

1. I haven't been any more aggresive a debator here than I usually am.

2. You started with the bashing, and you've done it far more than I have.

Tangible God
1. I haven't been any more aggresive a debator here than I usually am. That is why you fail. Tee hee.

Sexyback
? Why do I fail, I don't see anything wrong with that statement.

Tangible God
*smacks head in frustration*

Sexyback
If your point is that I shouldn't be aggressive at all, I was responding to Lightsnake's 'True Colours' comment, and that I haven't acted at all differently in this thread, so I don't see how I fail. But do explain.

Tangible God
Luke: "I-I don't believe it."

Yoda: "That is why you fail."

General Kenobl
First off, it's General Kenobi {and not Kanoble}, or Prodigal Knight, or Quinlan.

Next, you have posted several times that you are older than people like Escape and such. I was just was wondering how old you actually are. Is curiosity an evil thing?

Sexyback
Erm, no I didn't, why you lying.

General Kenobl
Planet accuses me of lying!!!! I wonder who's really lying. Anyway, why are you so embarassed about your age that you can't even tell us??

Sexyback
Kenobl, don't think I don't see through your not so subtle attempts of getting me to reveal that I am of the same age as Nebaris, now you know perfectly well how old I am, you've asked me before, quit being a jackass.

General Kenobl
Whoa dude, I didn't even think of that. I don't even know the age of Nebaris, and I don't how old you are. Really man, I didn't all thnk of my question like that. Dude anyways, most people here think u are Nebaris, soo....

Advent
Originally posted by General Kenobl
Dude anyways, most people here think u are Nebaris, soo....

I don't think, I know.

Sexyback
Yeah, well I know your secret too. That's right Sorgo.

General Kenobl
O rly???

Sexyback
Originally posted by Darth Sexiest
O rly???

Yes Yes really.

General Kenobl
I admire your truthfulness Planet by calling me the Sexiest. I'll be damned if Advent is who you say she is.

Advent
Sorgo? Puh-leaze.

If I was Sorgo, why would I disagree with myself on Janus' forum? Oops, unsupported accusation (as usual)! Sorgo and I have radically different views regarding quite a few situations, actually. We don't type the same, and the only thing we share in common attitutude-wise is insulting, yet he does it more than I do anyways.

Edit:

But, something Sorgo might say applied to you: "Suck a dick, *****".

General Kenobl
You guys are also seperate genders :-I

Advent
Originally posted by General Kenobl
You guys are also seperate genders :-I

Different genders, different race, different hair color, different shoe size, different bra size, different ISP, different cable provider, different uh, everything? Save for the fact we're both human, and kick ass.

Sexyback
Did I mention that I'm a 60 year old Hispanic woman? Looks like me and Nebaris can't possibly be the same by your logic.

General Kenobl
Through the dense clouds of twisted waa Planet logic, I actually see where you're going at....

Lightsnake
hey, advent, why no IM lately?

And I expected ownage there, but...damn, Sexyback was pwned

Advent
Did I mention that I'm a 60 year old Hispanic woman? Looks like me and Nebaris can't possibly be the same by your logic.

"By your logic"? Where did I state, as definite, that claiming things over the internet is the equivalent of fact(s)? Oh? Nowhere?

But, what I said is true anyways. Aside from the obvious fact that Sorgo and myself really aren't too similar, so your claim is baseless.

Take an overview of the differences between Sorgo and I, and you'll see that the chances of us being the same (even without me outright saying it), are slim to none. Sorgo and myself have gotten into a disagreement (two, actually), I don't know how much more obvious you can be.

We don't type alike either, or think alike. He still thinks Obi-Wan is better than Darth Maul, or at least legitimately bested him. Anyways, I bet you I could make a better case that you're Nebaris than you could make of me being Sorgo (probably because I'm not Sorgo, and you're Nebaris, lol).

@ Lightsnake:

I really don't know. You know I rarely go on anymore (obviously) - just keeping with the trend, lol.

General Kenobl
Well Advent, I think Planet thinks ur a crazy teenager who has multiple personality problems....

Sexyback
hey, advent, why no IM lately?

And I expected ownage there, but...damn, Sexyback was pwned

I was hardly being serious, so I'd hardly call it pwnage. I would call this pwnage though.

General Kenobl
And now that's a bit dirty isn't it, using words from another forum....

Lightsnake
Yes, so would I.

Thanks for showing us where and why you got dismantled.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>