Green Arrow vs Batvillains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Green Arrow goes to Gotham city to take down Batman's Rogues gallery. can he get through them?

1. Two-Face
2. The Riddler
3. Killer Croc
4. Clay face
5. Mr. Freeze
6. The Riddler
7. The Joker
8. Poison Ivy

Draco69
He clears it. He has specific arrows to combat most threats.

marvelprince
If he has all of his trick arrows then yes he clears it.

1. Two-Face - H2H will do it
2. The Riddler - Same as above
3. Killer Croc - Sonic arrow
4. Clay face - Freeze arrows
5. Mr. Freeze - I can't remembe if he has simple "heat"arrows but he does have a really explosive and damaging arrow that he usually only carries one of. That'll do it here
6. The Riddler - H2H
7. The Joker - H2h
8. Poison Ivy - Ice arrow/Sword to cut down vines.

I think he can clear it. If he only gets standard arrows then i say he doesn't make it past Clayface

lorddreamer
Originally posted by marvelprince
If he has all of his trick arrows then yes he clears it.

1. Two-Face - H2H will do it
2. The Riddler - Same as above
3. Killer Croc - Sonic arrow
4. Clay face - Freeze arrows
5. Mr. Freeze - I can't remembe if he has simple "heat"arrows but he does have a really explosive and damaging arrow that he usually only carries one of. That'll do it here
6. The Riddler - H2H
7. The Joker - H2h
8. Poison Ivy - Ice arrow/Sword to cut down vines.

I think he can clear it. If he only gets standard arrows then i say he doesn't make it past Clayface

I'd say he does. Im pretty sure he carries around a pretty wide variety of arrows. I'm not sure about the sonic arrows, though, but he's pretty resourceful, he would think of something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.