just let me know your answer please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver heart
hi my friends .. how are you .?? i hope you are well .

because this will be first participate in this forum .. i thought that every one have a good thing inside you . so we can discuss with other many beautiful things .. in deed i would like to discuss you about our thinking .. i believe strongly that our thinking can play a good turn in this life .. because if our thinking walk in a true way that mean your life will be fine ... but on the otherhand ,there are many conditions too make our thinking in weakless .. and when we try to understand that or if we just think that our thinking need help that make us fread very much to face the fact ..

for example: .. i am not good in english language .. but i tried truly hard to learn this language because really i like it .. and i have a big challenge with my self and i promised my self that i can face any problem make me a fread . but some time my thinking says to me .. no you can not do that .. and that shows m as a liar person ... this is my issue .. our thinking can play with us in a bad way .. and make us as a toy of weak .. so, did you felt like me in someway ? .. that your thinking tell you some thing not true but at the same time you worked hard to tell your thinking and your mind that he is liar in this case ? and thx for reading . and just let me know your answer please ..

best thumb up

Alia

lil bitchiness
I kind of had the same position. English is not my first language either, and I have only been learning it for 8 years.

I never thought I could do it, but I did in the end. Positive thinking is the key. If you believe it, you have more chances to achieve it.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by silver heart
hi my friends .. how are you .?? i hope you are well .

because this will be first participate in this forum .. i thought that every one have a good thing inside you . so we can discuss with other many beautiful things .. in deed i would like to discuss you about our thinking .. i believe strongly that our thinking can play a good turn in this life .. because if our thinking walk in a true way that mean your life will be fine ... but on the otherhand ,there are many conditions too make our thinking in weakless .. and when we try to understand that or if we just think that our thinking need help that make us fread very much to face the fact ..

for example: .. i am not good in english language .. but i tried truly hard to learn this language because really i like it .. and i have a big challenge with my self and i promised my self that i can face any problem make me a fread . but some time my thinking says to me .. no you can not do that .. and that shows m as a liar person ... this is my issue .. our thinking can play with us in a bad way .. and make us as a toy of weak .. so, did you felt like me in someway ? .. that your thinking tell you some thing not true but at the same time you worked hard to tell your thinking and your mind that he is liar in this case ? and thx for reading . and just let me know your answer please ..

best thumb up

Alia

Rightful thinking leads to rightful actions and wrongful thinking leads to wrongful actions. The choice is up to you, to think right or to think wrong. I think that is what you are trying to say; is that correct?

silver heart
hi again ... i was glad when i read your Reactions .. and thanks a lot fo that ..

lil bitchiness..

yes dear i know that Positive thinking is the key for everything and actually i have many chances to achieve it. just ..what all i want is beliveing in myself and trust truly that i can do any thing . thanks smile

Shakyamunison...

and thank you too .. really that what i mean .. Rightful thinking leads to rightful actions and wrongful thinking leads to wrongful actions. that is exactly what i tried to say .. and you are right all it is up to me . but the human alwayes need some encoragement to do well in life . smile

best

Alia

Fatima
I actually a fraid from cats , and i never think that the cat is cute ...I alway dreams that cats attacking me ....since this nightmair i never touch even one cat ..and when cat follow me i scream and run away ..and my father lough on me..embarrasment

Can you help me please to calm down ..Alia habibti ..

silver heart
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hiii fatima .. first of all .. how are you .. ihope you are fine .. but indeed with cats wink dr phil kidding with you .

sure .. i can help you .. because i interested very much in helping other people even i have many mistakes in spelling .

the most important thing to solve any problem is to say i have problem then you should know what is the reason .. and from what time the problem take place ?? because most problems start from childhood .. so do not worry at all .. and This is natural ..everybody have screams . but it will be wrong if you think in this way .. because the cat is very cute .. hear it sound .. look at it .. you will like it soon.. and it will be a good idea if you buy a small toy of cat .. and make it sleep beside you every day till you feel that the cat is not hurmful . after that start to have a real cat and try to deal with it .. and with days you will find the problem stay a way. that is all .

i hope that make sence to you meyoooo

best

Alia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.