Women being burned alive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oncewhite
I just heard of this happening in another state, what's going on? All of these are black females, I believe and the person doing it to them are black males.

My question is to men in general, what would make someone want to do this? Why not just leave that person alone?

grey fox
Originally posted by Oncewhite
I just heard of this happening in another state, what's going on? All of these are black females, I believe and the person doing it to them are black males.

My question is to men in general, what would make someone want to do this? Why not just leave that person alone?

Maybe they broke their X-boxes ?

Oncewhite
Originally posted by grey fox
Maybe they broke their X-boxes ?

It's sad. Because I have said things as a person in a black body, that is obvious for anyone to see, and was harassed for telling what I observed. What I observe is that blacks do not handle conflict very well at all, some call it "a to z" conflict resolution, if someone bothers them, which they shouldn't, that person may take the problem all the way to "z", z meaning the extreme way of solving a petty dispute. It makes peoplle not want to be around blacks, including other blacks.

It's sad, from the x-box issue, to the women being burned, to censorship, to heckling a guy by calling an entertainer a " dumb cracker", but wanting to sue because he yelled back at them with racial terms that was used on him to begin with, was this right, nope, but it certainly should have caused blacks to get that upset, not when the hecklers started that to begin with.... they know darn well if he was a racist, he would not apologize or even care.

It's sad, because they would rather censor someone or wish ill on them, instead of really trying to protect or teach their children to stay away from negative conflict resolutions.

It's sad, because even though I am speaking about this in a bad way, if I were a die hard racist, I would be happy, but blacks only care of their ego, at least the ones who would get upset and start bashing someone or something. If someone doesn't care, they wouldn't even discuss it, and yes, it seems like whites need to help blacks solve their own problems, even though they are too proud to admit it.

office jesus
A link would help.

PVS
i used to love her
but i had to kill her
i used to love her
but i had to kill her
i had to put her
six feet under
and i can still hear her complain

i used to love her
but i had to kill her
i used to love her
but i had to kill her
i knew i'd miss her
so i had to keep her
she's buried right in my backyard

i used to love her
but i had to kill her
i used to love her
but i had to kill her
she bitched so much
she drove me nuts
and now i'm happier this way

i used to love her
but i had to kill her
i used to love her
but i had to kill her
i had to put her
six feet under
and i can still hear her complain

Gregory
Why would you ask "men in general" what would cause someone to burn people alive? What the hell is wrong with you?

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Gregory
Why would you ask "men in general" what would cause someone to burn people alive? What the hell is wrong with you?

i haven't heard of any women doing this. even though i believe all the men who did this were black men...i still wanted to see if there was something that could explain why a man would do this to a woman...it's really sad and sickening...i would ask the question of women if there were cases of men being kicked in b/t their legs...why do this to someone? but that's not as bad as aerson...and attempting to burn someone alive....see, if it were a white person doing this to a black person, it would be racist...what is the reason for this kind of behavior, does anyone know?

our society needs H-E-L-P

Blaxican
i haven't heard of any women doing this. even though i believe all the men who did this were black men...i still wanted to see if there was something that could explain why a man would do this to a woman...it's really sad and sickening...i would ask the question of women if there were cases of men being kicked in b/t their legs...why do this to someone? but that's not as bad as aerson...and attempting to burn someone alive....see, if it were a white person doing this to a black person, it would be racist...what is the reason for this kind of behavior, does anyone know?

Its quite simple really, X-Box > Women. At least, in my situation it is. My X-Box doesn't dump me then steal 700 Dollars out of my wallet...

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Blaxican
Its quite simple really, X-Box > Women. At least, in my situation it is. My X-Box doesn't dump me then steal 700 Dollars out of my wallet...

Or

(Black male ego) > (women and childen) = (kill child for X-box broken) + (light up women with fire)

It solves the worlds problems and brings peace on earth.

Oncewhite
Or

=

Gregory
Or

(Black male ego) > (women and childen) = (kill child for X-box broken) + (light up women with fire)

As soon as you mentioned that the people doing this were black, I was just waiting for you to explode into a ball of racism. Thanks for not letting me down.

Syren
What does your name mean, anyway? Are you black by accident and bitter?

dirkdirden
I thought his name ment he had butsecks with a cracker.

grey fox

our society needs H-E-L-P

I'm white and you sicken me , go put your hood back on Klan boy.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Syren
What does your name mean, anyway? Are you black by accident and bitter? Like self-loathing Jews.

information
I saw it happen in comics only (Conan) and they weren't real women but witches in the flesh. I read that comic and that's all I did...read.

Syren
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Like self-loathing Jews.

Was Hitler one of those? confused

KidRock

OMG RACIST!@!!

Robtard
Originally posted by KidRock
OMG RACIST!@!!

He says he is Black, so he can't be a racist.

KidRock
Originally posted by Robtard
He says he is Black, so he can't be a racist.

Oh..nevermind then, move along.

to the thread starter: sorry if I offended you my African American friend.

Bardock42
Or

The parenthesis were unnecessary. All of them. Mathematically speaking I mean. Maybe except for the one around "woman and children", though that is very arguable.

Robtard
Bardock's a regular Rene Descartes, "pwning" with the math.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Bardock's a regular Rene Descartes, "pwning" with the math.

We all do what we can, don't we?

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42

Indeed we do.

Gregory
I suppose you could argue that the spaces between words act as some sort of operator. Then the parenthesies would be neccesary.

Lord Urizen

I LOVE SEXUAL CHOCOLATE ! droolio

Oncewhite
yeah, if your soul was switched in a black body, you will see how whites will treat you and blacks, it's a weird experience, but thanks for the mockery.

Oncewhite

African-American, is that what they are calling folks now? For starters, I wasn't born here, and I am far from 100% african, it's funny, when blacks are knowledgable about bad things and talk about it, they are subjugated or at least, it's attempted to, by calling them "simply" african american or black...by the way...

My "mother" is ethnically Afro-Asiatic..., via dark Asiatic mother and Black/GermanJew father (grandfather is GermanJew)

My "dad" is black Hispanic...his dad was Eyptian, and his mother was part whiteCuban and Indian

But, if YOU want to call me African American in order to make someone else feel good, then be warned of what you are doing in the long term.

Also, how could writing about the truth make me racist, all of the men who burned their women were black, how is that racist? that's scary.

You guys are conduits. funny, when i was defending kramer, no one called me a racist that was making whites sick, but when i discuss the truth about three black women who were burned, i am a racist? if i were a racist, i would be happy and wouldn't even care, i am afraid u don't know what that really means.

again, if you were swtiched, look at your own mind and see how you would treat people, and don't think blacks will be your friends, as they would know it, and guess what, they won't help you, they will try to subjugate you, but you are acting like their conduits, so maybe it's just convient...no one would believe you, and your own poeple where you came from won't care or mock you, and the race of they body you are in will try to bully you into pro-black culture that you are trying to expose (because it's working against white culture) but you don't care. I got it, finally.

that's why they can do it and get away with it, it was a voodoo ritual, and just wait if it happens to you...when you open your eyes and look in the mirror, who will believe you, esp. when your fellow white souls are conduits for blacks.

didn't call me racist when i defended kramer, thanks.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Bardock42

ha ha...cute.

Blaxican
Or

No no. mine is actually right. yours is wrong. being black, and being around black people my entire life, I'm pretty sure that this whole incident has NOTHING to do with the mentioned people being black.

Oncewhite
No no. mine is actually right. yours is wrong. being black, and being around black people my entire life, I'm pretty sure that this whole incident has NOTHING to do with the mentioned people being black.

it has alot to do with it, because they were black men who were doing this...and i haven't been around blacks all my life, but enough to know why blacks get away. and enough to know that there is something wrong, how many white men burn there women? seriously? and i don't want to hear of some white conduit doing this to prove their loyality to you, this is a problem, and again, if i were a racist, i would be LAUGHING.

AND I WASN'T CALLED RACIST WHEN I WAS DEFENDING KRAMER. AND THESE SAME WHITES, IF UR SOUL WAS SWITCHED, OH MY, you would change your tune.

Alliance
No. I'm white. I agree with Blaxican.

You were called racist because you pin the crime not an a person but on a race. That is racism, hence people call you one.

Alliance
{edit}

Kenshinswife
Okay let me set the record straight...being black the law does get contorted tighter on you then it would be on a white person but not in the way you think...yes there was the "White" Lady who drowned all five of her kids and lined them on the bed in chronological order and the state let her out on probation and on the other hand there is the "Black" woman who stuck her baby in the microwave and called the police and told them that she thinks her baby is done (cooked) and they gave her the death sentence...i say that to say "White" people crimes too as do "black people the diffrence is how bystanders go about handling the situation. I'm sorry to say but "Black" people need to get out of this mind set that its them against the world. Times have changed, people have progressed no one actually cares what color you are anymore its what you have to bring to the table to make the world a better place or whatever (not saying there isnt the handful of white and blck racist jack-asses out there) Maybe its just time for people to move on. Or maybe i need to find a white friend and she can call me "cracker" and i can call her "nigga"

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Alliance

You were called racist because you pin the crime not an a person but on a race. That is racism, hence people call you one.

i don't care if blacks get a hand full of conduits to agree with them or mock me, it's just shows how blind u are, and if this happened to you, how much you would understand the mockery involved. so yeah, i wasn't a racist when i was defending kramer, and if u were switched, u they would try to dominate u into their pro-black movement that u seem to ignore to say "there there" but one day, u will see.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Kenshinswife
Okay let me set the record straight...being black the law does get contorted tighter on you then it would be on a white person but not in the way you think...yes there was the "White" Lady who drowned all five of her kids and lined them on the bed in chronological order and the state let her out on probation and on the other hand there is the "Black" woman who stuck her baby in the microwave and called the police and told them that she thinks her baby is done (cooked) and they gave her the death sentence...i say that to say "White" people crimes too as do "black people the diffrence is how bystanders go about handling the situation. I'm sorry to say but "Black" people need to get out of this mind set that its them against the world. Times have changed, people have progressed no one actually cares what color you are anymore its what you have to bring to the table to make the world a better place or whatever (not saying there isnt the handful of white and blck racist jack-asses out there) Maybe its just time for people to move on. Or maybe i need to find a white friend and she can call me "cracker" and i can call her "nigga"

if u were switched u would care and would be singing a new tune.

Alliance
I'm saying, if I understand you correctly, that if you defended Kramer because of free speech or whatever, then that not really racism. You can let him say things but not agree with what he said.

In this case, you are, from my understanding, pinning a crime on race. That is wrong and racist. Life is yes, ironic. Lets not blow the context so very far out of proportion that we can't see what is going on anymore.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Alliance

why is there a TREND with this? If more then two black women were putting their childen in the mic, I would say, omgoodness, if more then two females were lining their kids up to drown them, i would say, what is wrong with women....again, i wasn't racist with kramer, and again, these are three dangerous criminals who did this, all within ONE YEAR.

i bet the black females who died or lost most of their skin wonder...and i am sure many are wondering if this is a trend, as the news was suggesting it could be copy cats, so yeah, there's a problem, and too bad not one black male said "sorry, i hate this and it's not representative of all black males, seems like a trend, but it's really xyz, and understand the alarm and concern" but instead, they enlist their conduits, good job!

Alliance
I don't understand what you're getting at. You're not making coherent statements.

Kenshinswife
no one is condoning the act of burying "black" women, and no one is pinning it on a particular race...your blowing it waay out of porption every race commits crime. in the 1990's there was a "spree" of white men stabbing their pregnant "white" wives to death..but not every "white" man is going to stab you in the heart. It's a crime...people commit them..most times they get punished..human beings commit them it has nothing to do with race!

Blaxican
If you want to play it out that way then you should be saying what is wrong with HUMANITY. HUMANS have been ding these crimes for EVER. Just because LATELY their has been more publicity in terms of black males doing these crimes doesn't mean thats its only black people doing it. hell ,I bet that RIGHT NOW somewhere i the world a white person is killing his wife, or his family. I bet that RIGHT NOW some other man of a different race is killing his/her family.

And we're mocking you because what your saying is completely idiotic and irrational.

Oncewhite
If you want to play it out that way then you should be saying what is wrong with HUMANITY. HUMANS have been ding these crimes for EVER. Just because LATELY their has been more publicity in terms of black males doing these crimes doesn't mean thats its only black people doing it. hell ,I bet that RIGHT NOW somewhere i the world a white person is killing his wife, or his family. I bet that RIGHT NOW some other man of a different race is killing his/her family.

And we're mocking you because what your saying is completely idiotic and irrational.

well said conduit....and when u watch this video, fast forward to 9 minutes.. you'll see white conduits who watch another white person get beat up by a black female....again, u will see one day, don't defend people who hurt others, NEVER, kramer didn't lay one hand on a black person, it was all talk, but these THREE black men, all in one year, GASSED UP females. again, not ONE BLACK ON HERE SAID , OMGOODNESS, NOT ONE, just looking for conduits to shut me up for some horrific crime that anyone would hate, no matter the race of the female.

http://media.putfile.com/Exterminate-Whites-Video-by-Kurtz

again, go to the 9th minute, those whites in the car remind me of you whites on this board, watching your fellow get beat up, and even worse, some of u are conduits....just know if u were switched, it wouldn't be better then the video u see. and this was before i was "racist" in a technical sense, until i was treated badly, and they knew i was switched all along, call it illogical or crazy, but again, if it were u, you would want others to know, even if it tarnishes your repututation as sane, better be insane in reputation but telling the truth,then to hide behind the lie and cause others to fall for being unaware.

Alliance
May I point out that everyone on this forum is digital and almost never immediately judged by race unless someone makes it an issue.

Kenshinswife
your really not making the least bit of sense...i'm black...does that make me a "conduit"

Alliance
no, but apparently being white, I am.

Kenshinswife
this is absolutely hilarious....at first it wasnt racist because of kramer(kramer the good ole white example) now white people are grouped in a specific category "conduits" my boyfriend is white... that video makes no type of evidence..you dont kno what happened previous to the fight or why they were fighting or why the girls were watching their friend get beat up. try to find your point and then maybe there'll be some logical respones

Oncewhite
this is absolutely hilarious....at first it wasnt racist because of kramer(kramer the good ole white example) now white people are grouped in a specific category "conduits" my boyfriend is white... that video makes no type of evidence..you dont kno what happened previous to the fight or why they were fighting or why the girls were watching their friend get beat up. try to find your point and then maybe there'll be some logical respones

nope, blacks can be conduits as well, not all blacks are and not all whites are, that's for sure, but there are those that are, and i felt that this was the case. i don't care if ur boyfriend is white, so is mine (jason), so what? what does that have to do with tea in china.

and no, there is no reason to beat someone like that, and u can tell she was enjoying it and the ones in the car felt bad but did nothing about it, u know they felt bad because they were patting her on her back when she was kicked into her car.

next argument u would seem to make is to tell us that since ur boyfriend is white, the guy telling folks to "kill white people" had an excuse, we just didn't hear his side of the story. Got it!

Kenshinswife
i'm so happy your a philosophical methods are a 100 percent. But to say there is no reason to kick someones ass to the point of no return... is unreasonable becuz some people just deserve it. Like the man who set his wife on fire...and obviously the girl in the video.

But you seem to be missing your own point...people do thingz no matter what color you are crimes are happening everyday...you cant blame it on race or conduits or whatever blame it on them, on their parents if you want to but dont blame it on a race, thats an excuse. "It's because i'm black" " "It's because it's becuz i'm white"

To make an annoucement that whites should be annialated is just ridiculous....same way the kkk has parades and marches...they have no excuse.

And it seems thats what your trying to do is conjur an excuse...wake up and smell the "tea in china" there are none.

Oncewhite
i'm so happy your a philosophical methods are a 100 percent. But to say there is no reason to kick someones ass to the point of no return... is unreasonable becuz some people just deserve it. Like the man who set his wife on fire...and obviously the girl in the video.

So, there is a reason why the women were set on fire, there is a reason why Nicole was murdered, their is a reason why women get raped, and there was a reason why gangs beat people up, problem with your philosophy is with lynchings, you know, the stuff that looks bad in our American history, not one of you (the kind who has your type of mindset) ever justifies lynchings, done usually by a mob, but one person lights the fire.

There is something called exessive force, working against the free will of others, and thank GOD FOR LAWS, it's wrong to burn people of any race, and why, within one year, three different black men burn their women, something is WRONG. Unless, lynching( burning) is ok, because according to your logic, they may have had good reasons, just like the female who was kicked into her car. According to your logic, the klan may have been in the right. Why would a black man burn another human being, and why would you try to justify his behavior, knowing they are from a cultural history (not me, I am not born here, i am a citizen, but not a black-american), but the history of lynching a person to death, why would three different men do it to their women. And if someone white says, who cares, guess what, if they do it to a black female, they will do it to a white female, it's the problem with conflict resolution, and it's a shame it's not being discussed, three is too much, one was bad, three is crazy. And again, if you justify a black man raping a women, you justify every white man who ever raped a black women in history, why, because you are giving "reason" to the criminal act. I give reason to theft, maybe the person was poor, my bike was stolen, maybe they needed a ride...but NO REASON FOR RAPE, NO REASON FOR BURNING A PERSON TO DEATH, GOT IT. No reason to kick someone while they are on the floor, unless you agree with what happened to rodney king and others who are not black,but get beat up by the police...there was no good reason to kick that lady (white) into her care....sorry...no good reason for rape, kicking someone down, burning someone... NO REASONING FOR IT, UNLESS U AGREE WITH THE KLAN, IF U DO, WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER, AS U ARE GIVING JUSTIFICATION FOR EXESSIVE FORCE. AND NEVER WANT TO HEAR U EVER WHINE ABOUT IT IN ANY DYNAMIC SITUATION, RACE OR GENDER OR HOMOSEXUAL OR ANYTHING...B/C U OFFER AN EXCUSE.

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE, if i were there, i would help that woman out, not because she is white, i don't care if she is Asian or black or white, I would call 9-11 and i would risk myself to help others, and YES, I STILL BELIEVE I WAS SWITCHED, DOESN'T MATTER, I STILL HAVE A HEART.

why not put a bullet to the brain, easy, but to burn someone alive, they can never complain about the klan, not ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lord xyz

My question is to men in general, what would make someone want to do this? Why not just leave that person alone? Because depression + propoganda = crazy things.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by lord xyz
Because depression + propoganda = crazy things.

no, that's hard for me to understand, they wanted to TORTURE the person, burning is a bad way to die my friend, it's better to be dropped off a bldg head first, or bullet to the head...not being burned alive. That is very cruel, and all three happened within the year...people need to start talking about this, and please don't wait until a black man burns his white girlfriend, it all hurts, no matter the flesh/(outer) race...someone needs to start talking about why this has happened and put out flames before this becomes a common domestic dispute resolution. either they need to inact a law that states that if a person burns another alive, they too will be, something has to be done, quick. And thanks for mocking me about the propoganda!! but i bet the women who lost their life or skin (flesh off of the bones) aren't calling me crazy, at least for putting this out in public forum, i am sure that all the "conspiracy" readings i have entertained would erase crazy from there heads when they consider that someone is putting the word out about a very cruel way of ending another person's life.

PVS
please don't wait until a black man burns his white girlfriend,

LOL

shut up before i like your titties on fire, cracka

Oncewhite
Originally posted by PVS
LOL

shut up before i like your titties on fire, cracka

this is no joke...i would be writing the same thread if it were a white female, funny how some call me racist, but the TREND is in three black males, so yeah, i think something has to be done as far as public announcements in domestic abuse issues or harsher punishment or equal punishment if someone burns another person alive.

PVS
the TREND is in three black males

LOL

Lord Urizen
but the TREND is in three black males,

SOUNDS KINKY droolio

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
SOUNDS KINKY droolio

you're so gay! but hey, i'm not judging...if that's what u are into, but u might piss one of them off, if u smell smoke, RUN, or anything that reminds u of gasoline...but it might be too late...just remember "stop, drop, and roll" if u just run to your other lovers, they may not be able to get the fire out on time.

Lord Urizen
you're so gay!

No sh*t...where have you been ??????

but hey, i'm not judging...if that's what u are into, but u might piss one of them off, if u smell smoke, RUN, or anything that reminds u of gasoline.

As long as the three black guys are Denzel Washington, James Blake, and Terence Howard droolio, then it's all good in the hood !

drewbiefan
That is just terrible! really hard to believe.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by drewbiefan
That is just terrible! really hard to believe.

i know, our news report stated they feared copy-cats doing this...when i heard the first one last year, i felt so bad for her, and prayed for her, and hated that guy who did it to her...but two other times, i think within the past month...that's insane!

i think we need a law to state that any person who burns a person alive will be burned alive for their state of execution...seems only fair.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16263993/

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,20560168-661,00.html

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Burned-Alive.html

Oncewhite
http://www.yvettecadefund.org/

PVS
http://www.newnation.org/ ???

now check the front page. its a white supremacist site.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU TOOLBOX

Oncewhite
pictures of her before she was burned:

http://images.ibsys.com/2005/1013/5092973_400X300.jpg

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2005/12/08/PH2005120802152.jpg

after the burn:

http://www.yvettecadefund.org/

Oncewhite
Originally posted by PVS
http://www.newnation.org/ ???

now check the front page. its a white supremacist site.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU TOOLBOX

i knew that already, i don't have to agree with everything they say in order to use their database...some questioned if this was real, and i showed that it is...it's not "imagined", and for the sake of the ones who have suffered...it's not a joking matter, toolbox or not.

PVS
i knew that already, i don't have to agree with everything they say in order to use their database...some questioned if this was real, and i showed that it is...it's not "imagined", and for the sake of the ones who have suffered...it's not a joking matter, toolbox or not.

you never bothered to research the articles, did you? they intentionally misrepresent stories, adding that someone was burned alive, when the sited article mentions nothing about anyone getting burned alive. all in an attempt to form some pattern of evil n*****s mudering pretty little delicate white girls.

people who build these sites thrive on the stupidity and gullibility of anyone looking for a reason to hate people who are different (you, who are neither a woman nor black), and assume that nobody will check their sources.

thank you so much, on behalf of everyone for posting that link.
now its certain just where you're coming from, and where you're headed,
and just why you should be mocked and ignored.

Marxman
Originally posted by PVS
you never bothered to research the articles, did you? they intentionally misrepresent stories, adding that someone was burned alive, when the sited article mentions nothing about anyone getting burned alive. all in an attempt to form some pattern of evil n*****s mudering pretty little delicate white girls.

people who build these sites thrive on the stupidity and gullibility of anyone looking for a reason to hate people who are different (you, who are neither a woman nor white), and assume that nobody will check their sources.

clapping

Oncewhite
Originally posted by PVS

people who build these sites thrive on the stupidity and gullibility of anyone looking for a reason to hate people who are different (you, who are neither a woman nor white), and assume that nobody will check their sources.

ignore it then. it's your mind, your free will. u were looking for something to attack the point to begin with, i read the articles, it's bully crap headlines just like in a lot of news reports, and i see that it's slanted toward white women, does that matter, does it matter the race of the woman being burned alive, trust me, if i were a spokes person for the white nationalist, i wouldn't care about a black female being burned alive...obviously, i am NOT racist, and i am concerned out of my heart, so go back to fantasy world and ignore all u want, one day you'll see the difference between someone who respects free will, and others who try to hurt others to impose it.

i actually do care about people, in general, so i would be a pretty bad racist, HOWEVER, when trends start to happen, alarm bells should go off.

i am more offended by the white and black females being burned then kramer calling blacks ******....name calling after being heckled is nothing compared to violent acts on them.

u know what, i give up.

i won't post under oncewhite, if i come back at all.

and regarding the nasty response to the gay thread, i had told someone that if u censor people, u don't censor their hearts, i was NOT STATING THIS ABOUT ME, IT WAS AN OBVERVATION, BUT the guy went on to attack "me", that's when I knew he was at war, and all he cared about was his gay world, if i were that self-consumed, i would only care about a small number of folks and to hell with the rest.

either way, u get ur wish, i'm outahear...mock me all u want, i won't be here to read it and i won't post online anymore.

bye

PVS
ignore it then. it's your mind, your free will. u were looking for something to attack the point to begin with, i read the articles, it's bully crap headlines just like in a lot of news reports, and i see that it's slanted toward white women, does that matter, does it matter the race of the woman being burned alive, trust me, if i were a spokes person for the white nationalist, i wouldn't care about a black female being burned alive...obviously, i am NOT racist, and i am concerned out of my heart, so go back to fantasy world and ignore all u want, one day you'll see the difference between someone who respects free will, and others who try to hurt others to impose it.

you are a liar, you are a male, you are white, you are a racist, and you most likely have no friends. what do you think. bullseye?

do the world a favor and set yourself on fire.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by PVS
you are a liar, you are a male, you are white, you are a racist, and you most likely have no friends. what do you think. bullseye?

do the world a favor and set yourself on fire.

i actually do care about people, in general, so i would be a pretty bad racist, HOWEVER, when trends start to happen, alarm bells should go off.

i am more offended by the white and black females being burned then kramer calling blacks ******....name calling after being heckled is nothing compared to violent acts on them.

u know what, i give up. i am not male, and i explained what had happened, as bazaar at it was about the switch, don't believe me. but again, it's not worth it and u were warned...

and regarding the nasty response to the gay thread, i had told someone that if u censor people, u don't censor their hearts, i was NOT STATING THIS ABOUT ME, IT WAS AN OBVERVATION, BUT the guy went on to attack "me", that's when I knew he was at war, and all he cared about was his gay world, if i were that self-consumed, i would only care about a small number of folks and to hell with the rest.

either way, u get ur wish, i'm outahere...mock me all u want, i won't be here to read it and i won't post online anymore.

bye

PVS

u know what, i give up. i am not male, and i explained what had happened, as bazaar at it was about the switch, don't believe me. but again, it's not worth it and u were warned...

either way, u get ur wish, i'm outahear...mock me all u want, i won't be here to read it and i won't post online anymore.

bye

k later

WHITE POWER MY ARAYAN BROTHER!!!!

Kenshinswife
so i guess we are waiting for this thread to close...or would that be racist?

Blaxican
Important News.

Robtard
ii won't post under oncewhite, if i come back at all.

I applaud you for admitting that you're nothing but a silly sock-troll, that takes guts.

Could I ask a favor though? I've never been "whob'd" and I especially hate it that Bardock42 has that over me, when you come back could you please do some parody of me? Thanks in advance Mr. Sock-troll.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.