Who can defeat Rune King Thor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Just curious. Saw another topic with him and was wondering. Only Marvel characters allowed.

Does Full-Power Tyrant have a chance?

bigbran
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Just curious. Saw another topic with him and was wondering. Only Marvel characters allowed.

Does Full-Power Tyrant have a chance? Bone claw Wolverine...

And yes, FP Tyrant would probably beat him.

Bentley
Bone Claw Wolverine of course, and...

Full powered Galactus.

guy222
I would have to the say, the Celestials, Eternity and the ommipotent Living Tribunal

Xplosive
All abstracts (Infinity, Oblivion, Death, Eternity), Infinites, Living Tribunal, Phoenix, Galactus, Tyrant, Celestial, IG, HOTU, UN, Abraxas, maybe also Dr. Strange with prep, maby Cyttorak, Dormammu.

There should be more.

Mrrungo Mu
Korvac
Tyrant(FP)
Atum/Demogorge

King KAM
Thanos with some prep too ofcourse.

Loot
Silver Surfer with Odin power eek!

Mrrungo Mu
Mageddon
Shuma Gorath
Celestials
Destroyer(animated by all of Asgard)

K3VIL
Originally posted by Mrrungo Mu
Mageddon
Shuma Gorath
Celestials
Mageddon?
Superman managed to absorb Mageddons core, cause guess what, his power core was a dark sun and so Supes was able to absorb it.Any GL could have done that.RKT will do the same or even, UNDO the Dark Sun.Orion and GL Kyle Rainer survived Mageddons mental soldiers, same can do a top rank skyfather.
But according to Supesboys, Superman will just sneeze on RKT and kill him, or hold him and threw him in a blackhole which he is holding in his other hand.
SS sinthesyzed Odin Power, or a part of it, against King Thor, RKT, a whole different kind of Skyfather

norrinradd43
Originally posted by Xplosive
All abstracts (Infinity, Oblivion, Death, Eternity), Infinites, Living Tribunal, Phoenix, Galactus, Tyrant, Celestial, IG, HOTU, UN, Abraxas, maybe also Dr. Strange with prep, maby Cyttorak, Dormammu.

There should be more.
I agree with all these except Dr.Strange, and Dormoammu, and Cyttorak could only do it in his realm...King Rune Thor was feared by Surtur who thought Thor was going to kill him as soon as he reforged Mjolnir...I would maybe add The Stragner, Silver Surfer, maybe Mephisto

marvelprince
Quasar

Loot
Originally posted by marvelprince
Quasar

how?

Evangel94
Originally posted by King KAM
Thanos with some prep too ofcourse.

I really don't think Thanos, even with "some" prep, could take Rune King Thor. What exactly is Thanos going to do with "some" prep(outside of getting the Infinity Gauntlet or HOTU) that Rune King Thor couldn't anticipate with his power? Being specific would be nice erm

Thor sacraficed both of his eyes (while Odin only sacraficed one) to gain a much greater understanding of the Odinforce than his father ever had. And he has the power of the Runes to effectively double his skyfather power making him twice as powerful as Odin.

Let's break it down..

In a straight battle..

-Regular Thor can give Thanos some trouble..

-Odin can smack Thanos all around Asgard with his power..

-Rune King Thor whose power is effectively double of Odin can definitely defeat Thanos.

hunbu04
Mr Mxy, Spectre, Phantom Stranger if the higher authority/presence allowed him to become deux en machina and used his full power,all 5D imps,6D ID,10 D imp,Michael,Lucifer,Darkseid with ALE, Emperor Joker the Endless, Trigon etc

bigbran
Mageddon
Shuma Gorath
Celestials
The Destroyer got his head smashed off by King Thor, when Desak had control of him. Rune King Thor would destroy his whole body... Mangog anyone?

Originally posted by Evangel94
-Regular Thor can give Thanos some trouble..
Meh...

Originally posted by King KAM
Thanos with some prep too ofcourse. No.

Thanos_THOTU
Depowered Tyrant and anyone above him.

Mrrungo Mu
Originally posted by bigbran
The Destroyer got his head smashed off by King Thor, when Desak had control of him. Rune King Thor would destroy his whole body... Mangog anyone?

Meh...

No.

No.I meant the Destroyer animated by ALL of Asgard.The one who did shitty against 9 Celestials laughing

bigbran
No.I meant the Destroyer animated by ALL of Asgard.The one who did shitty against 9 Celestials laughing Don't see how that raises his duribility... wait, how can he be animated by all of Asgard? Why would Thor animate him to fight him?
Wait, Thor currently is Asgard!

darthgoober
Squirrel Girl.

long pig
I saw RKT's feats, and he's powerful, but his feats aren't on par even with his father's i.e creating friggin' life and asgard.

He's supposed to be more powerful, but I didn't see it.

Anyone with a good amount of magic knowledge, strength and time control would beat RKT. It was shown that King Thor could not time travel even when he wanted to.

Xplosive
Originally posted by long pig
I saw RKT's feats, and he's powerful, but his feats aren't on par even with his father's i.e creating friggin' life and asgard.

He's supposed to be more powerful, but I didn't see it.

Anyone with a good amount of magic knowledge, strength and time control would beat RKT. It was shown that King Thor could not time travel even when he wanted to.

He suposedly should be more powerful, but he hasn't such feats as Odin since he is not so much on panel as Odin.

long pig
Originally posted by Xplosive
He suposedly should be more powerful, but he hasn't such feats as Odin since he is not so much on panel as Odin.
That's my whole point. He has very little feats, so all we can do is use the feats he has. And if we do that, he's below Odin.

Not being around a lot is a good excuse, but it doesn't give someone free reign to assume RKT has powers that were never exhibited.

bigbran
That's my whole point. He has very little feats, so all we can do is use the feats he has. And if we do that, he's below Odin.

Not being around a lot is a good excuse, but it doesn't give someone free reign to assume RKT has powers that were never exhibited. Odin:
Exhausted most of his power to beat Mangog, after he revived himself (Odin).

RKT:
Wiped him out with a whisper.

long pig
Originally posted by bigbran
Odin:
Exhausted most of his power to beat Mangog, after he revived himself (Odin).

RKT:
Wiped him out with a whisper.
Odin: Created Asgard and everyone in it with his own power. Odin allowed other creatures like Mangog to be alive because, like the trolls and storm giants, he has his place. Later on, we find out Odin could have wiped clean every bad being in Asgard if he wanted to.

bigbran
Odin: Created Asgard and everyone in it with his own power. Odin allowed other creatures like Mangog to be alive because, like the trolls and storm giants, he has his place. Later on, we find out Odin could have wiped clean every bad being in Asgard if he wanted to. Rune King Thor...
was smarter than Odin, and put an end to everything Odin did, and the never-ending circle of Ragnarok.

the Darkone
Rune King Thor had the full power of the Odinforce and Rune magic which made Thor magic user supreme even above Odin. Odin nearly depleted the odinforce while battling Mangog, Rune King thor killed him with a gesture. Rune King Thor could see the past,present,future, he truly had wisdom greater than his father, if anybody is going to beat King Rune King it would be his brother Atum the God-Eater/Demogorge and that would be a battle.

guy222
Arishem the Judge>RKT

Celestials>RKT>Odin

occultdestroyer
Trion Juggernaut
The Vishanti
Any Cosmic Cube being
Beyonder
LT (obviously)
Scathan The Approver(maybe)
Protege
Shuma Gorath (in own dimension)
Superman Prime 1M

Bouboumaster
Regular Galactus squash him like a fly.

Priest
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Trion Juggernaut
The Vishanti
Any Cosmic Cube being
Beyonder
LT (obviously)
Protege
Superman Prime 1M
Sorry but T. Juggy, and Superman1M would be beaten.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Priest
Sorry but T. Juggy, and Superman1M would be beaten.
haermm2

I really hope you were being sarcastic there.

Priest
haermm2

I really hope you were being sarcastic there.
No I'm actually not no expression

occultdestroyer
No I'm actually not no expression
Wow, never knew you were that dumb

Priest
Wow, never knew you were that dumb
Tell me, how would Trion Juggernaut Juggernaut beat some one that is easily as powerful as Cyttorak him self?

What makes you think that Superman One Million is stronger than RKT?
Hell there is no indication that he is more powerful than Odin.

And son, don't resort to name calling because u can back your claims.

occultdestroyer
Tell me, how would Trion Juggernaut Juggernaut beat some one that is easily as powerful as Cyttorak him self?

What makes you think that Superman One Million is stronger than RKT?
Hell there is no indication that he is more powerful than Odin.

And son, don't resort to name calling because u can back your claims.
Trion Juggernaut can't beat him?
laughing out loud

What makes you think Trion Juggernaut, a monster who can literally punch through time & space and shatter the hyper timeline + completely immune to the highest forms of magic, can't beat RKT?

mother****ing LOL!!

Goldie Supes can create realities and warp/bend time and space at a whim. I don't see RKT doing such things.

BTW I never resorted to name calling.
Did I specifically call out your name?
Learn the definition of name calling before you try bashing other forum members, doofus.

zeel
Trion Juggernaut
The Vishanti
Any Cosmic Cube being
Beyonder
LT (obviously)
Protege
Superman Prime 1M

Sorry prime aint cutting the mustard vs this version of thor.

For that matter no version of superman will beat RKT.

Some fights actually require more then physical fights and speed feats, this version of thor is well above skyfather level in terms of magic. I dunno if this version of thor is physically stronger then prime. BUt i cannot see prime winning this at all.

High resistance to magic or not.

Prime has physical strength and speed and duribility.

Thor has all of that and the magic of the runes the odin force his hammer geesh. HE has access to his armor and his belt of strength to.

As powerful as SBP is i think he looses her most of the time.

I do think this would be a good fight for what its worth though.

Mindset
Trion Juggernaut can't beat him?
laughing out loud

What makes you think Trion Juggernaut, a monster who can literally punch through time & space and shatter the hyper timeline + completely immune to the highest forms of magic, can't beat RKT?

mother****ing LOL!!

Goldie Supes can create realities and warp/bend time and space at a whim. I don't see RKT doing such things.

BTW I never resorted to name calling.
Did I specifically call out your name?
Learn the definition of name calling before you try bashing other forum members, doofus.

no expression

Utrigita

Scan Please

Scan Please especially of what is pointed out

FearOfBlood
WWH
Rulk
Sentry
Morg (WOL)

Avlon
Originally posted by zeel
For that matter no version of superman will beat RKT.

http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban1/ani-gant-clapsmadly.gif

zeel
Originally posted by Avlon
http://doulifee.com//Storage/aceatt/GyakutenSaiban1/ani-gant-clapsmadly.gif

RKT with his belt the armor and everythjing at his disposal. Im just curious what version of supes is beating this guy? RKT had the skyfathers terrified.

And for that matter how will any version of superman beat this version of thor?

Takion
Whats up with the fanboys.

Juggernaut
Hulk
Superman

Shouldnt be mentioned at all.

batdude123
Red Hulk. haermm

Takion
Originally posted by batdude123
Red Hulk. haermm
That Effin Tomato OWNS!! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.