LOTF Jacen Solo vs. ROTS Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sexy
I made this thread because I'm apparently understanding LOTF incorrectly. In Bloodlines, Lumiya states that Jacen's breadth of the force is superior to Anakin's. While that may be true, how do we compare their potentials, their lightsaber skills, their force abilities, etc?

General Kenobl
Anakin has the highest potential, he was conceived by the midi-chlorians. Over 20,000 of them. Had he not had injuries on Mustafar, he would have twice the power of Sidious. Deadly.

Anakin is also greater in lightsaber combat. He mastered Djem So to a high degree (Dooku commented that it was the best he had ever seen) and was able to defeat many powerful opponents with his saber.

However, in a Force fight, Jacen easily wins. And in overall fight, Jacen would win by his use of the Force and his use of the blade.

Sexyback
Why would Jacen win in a force fight?
Oh I forgot, he can flow walk. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Sexy
Jacen is powerful because he knows techniques no other Jedi do, and these techniques have made him a master of the force. Had Anakin reached his potential, he would have wtfpwned anybody. However it's quite obvious that he didn't, and that Jacen ended up being superior.

Sexyback
What techniques? Unless they can be used in a versus fight, or speak of his raw power, they are irrelevant.

gideongarner01
This version of jacen would high dif anakin. Caedus would low dif him.

Tondemonai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.