Pre retcon Brothers vs Thanos w/HOTU vs. DC's Archangel Michael

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
I choose the pre retcon 'Brothers'. Replies, disagreements

Galan007
Before the Brothers were retconned, there was NOTHING above them. They were the Supreme Beings within Marvel/DC.

They would snuff out the other 2 like candles

guy222
I knew u would agree.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The brothers represent the total embodiment of everything that is the companies. Not just the little multiverses and omniverses, but the actual companies themselves. They win hands down. No one in comics could ever beat them.

celestialdemon
Yeah, no matter who you put against the Brothers, they would win every time. They simply can't be beaten.

King Kandy
Red Brother=Power of Marvel.
THOTU=Power of Marvel.

Blue Brother=Power of DC
Michael=Not power of DC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
THOTU=Power of Marvel.

Blue Brother=Power of DC
Michael=Not power of DC.

THOTU is not the power of marvel you #####. if it was, thanos would be able to go into the outer wrealm and absorb Warlock and death. God, the fanboyism stinks today.

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
THOTU is not the power of marvel you #####. if it was, thanos would be able to go into the outer wrealm and absorb Warlock and death. God, the fanboyism stinks today.
Well? Just what do YOU think it's the power of?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well? Just what do YOU think it's the power of?

Not of marvel. Marvel can literally destroy warlock forever and ever. So how can it be marvel when thanos couldn't absorb anything outside of his sphere of influence.

King Kandy
Not of marvel. Marvel can literally destroy warlock forever and ever. So how can it be marvel when thanos couldn't absorb anything outside of his sphere of influence.
I didn't ask what you DIDN'T think it was the power of, you twit! That doesn't matter. What DO you think it is the power of?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I didn't ask what you DIDN'T think it was the power of, you twit! That doesn't matter. What DO you think it is the power of?

It's the Heart of the Infinite. It's the power of the ONE above all. It is equal to the power of Michael. The brothers are beyond the One Above all or any writers. They are the staffs, the editors, the writers, the artist, the damn paper. they are everything. That is why the Spectre and the LT were dwarfed in comparison.

Galan007
THOTU=Power of Marvel. Maybe, but Thanos was GREATLY limited, while the Brother is not.

Red Brother>>Thanos /w/ THOTU

Lord Urizen
It's the Heart of the Infinite. It's the power of the ONE above all. It is equal to the power of Michael. The brothers are beyond the One Above all or any writers. They are the staffs, the editors, the writers, the artist, the damn paper. they are everything. That is why the Spectre and the LT were dwarfed in comparison.

Bullshit...prove to me that Micheal is equal to the HOTU

King Kandy
It's ridiculous to say the brothers are above the writers.

After all, the writers are the ones who MADE the brothers! Durdedur!

granzon
The Brothers were forced together into the Amalgam Universe against their will by the LT and Spectre.In the Marvel The End series the LT plus all the cosmics were nothing compared to Thanos/THOTU

Thanos/THOTU>Brothers. imo

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's ridiculous to say the brothers are above the writers.

After all, the writers are the ones who MADE the brothers! Durdedur!
The brothers are editorial mandates. They are certainly above the writers. And the editorial mandate came from the stock holders wanting to see a profit, which is above the editors. They are above everyone in concept.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by granzon
The Brothers were forced together into the Amalgam Universe against their will by the LT and Spectre.In the Marvel The End series the LT plus all the cosmics were nothing compared to Thanos/THOTU

Thanos/THOTU>Brothers. imo

LOL, you actually think the brother's were forced together by anyone. They were duped. And clearly rectified this. That is why this thread says PRE-RET CONNED. Say it with me. PRE RET CONNED

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Lord Urizen

Micheal is God's power.

Galan007

Thanos/THOTU>Brothers. imo wrong, spectre and LT did this in the midst of the brothers fighting, they were soon seperated, and spectre/LT could do NOTHING to stop them.

The Brothers>>>LT/Spectre

Thats not even debatable

King Kandy
The brothers are editorial mandates. They are certainly above the writers. And the editorial mandate came from the stock holders wanting to see a profit, which is above the editors. They are above everyone in concept.
If the writers wanted too, the Brothers could have looked like Chickens. Or been Female. Or talk in rhymes. Or not talk at all. Or fight with guns instead of swords.

The Brothers are at the whims of the writers.

granzon
LOL, you actually think the brother's were forced together by anyone. They were duped. And clearly rectified this.

Really? Who duped them,and how?

nvrbeenwthagirl
If the writers wanted too, the Brothers could have looked like Chickens. Or been Female. Or talk in rhymes. Or not talk at all. Or fight with guns instead of swords.

The Brothers are at the whims of the writers.

Who are at the whim of the editor's who are at the whim of the stock holders, who are at the whim of the readers. The brother's are the actual embodiments of the entire companies themselves. THAT IS WHY IT WAS CALLED, MARVEL VS. DC

Galan007
Really? Who duped them,and how? No one duped them.

The only reason that little manuver worked is because the Brothers were fighting each other. They could have cared less what was happening in the rest of existance.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
No one duped them.

The only reason that little manuver worked is because the Brothers were fighting each other. They could have cared less what was happening in the rest of existance.

That is what I meant, they did it without the brothers even trying to stop them.

Lord Urizen
Micheal is God's power.

Yes, that is why he was contained, saved by Lucifer , and then killed by him....

Yahweh has not created the amount of universes which TOAA has....how do you know Yahweh is equal to the TOAA ? Everyone keeps arguing that Yahweh is only a portion of the Presence, which dramatically limits Micheal and Lucifer as well...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes, that is why he was contained, saved by Lucifer , and then killed by him....

Yahweh has not created the amount of universes which TOAA has....

The spectre held Yahweh's creation in his hand, and it was an infinite multiverse lasped on top of infinity. Try that one again.

Galan007
Yes, that is why he was contained, saved by Lucifer , and then killed by him Michael was only killed by Lucifer when he was greatly depowered (no longer in God's graces)

And Lucifer was possessed by Fenris

King Kandy
Who are at the whim of the editor's who are at the whim of the stock holders, who are at the whim of the readers. The brother's are the actual embodiments of the entire companies themselves. THAT IS WHY IT WAS CALLED, MARVEL VS. DC
Do you literally think that were the brothers to die in the comics, the company would end?

Get real. The brothers are characters, not writers or editers.

Thanos_THOTU
Michael isn't as powerful as the Presence.
Thanos w/ Heart wasnt as powerful as TOAA, because he was limited to a universe/multiverse (debatebale)

The Brother's were the most powerful beings, so if they werent TOAA and the Presence then they were even more powerful.

The Brother's in a childplay.

Thanos_THOTU
Get real. The brothers are characters, not writers or editers.
Indeed, but writers cannot appear in comics, just avatars of them (for example a picture) but the avatars of the Brothers could be the entire Marvel and DC companies.

Appearence isnt all my friend.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Indeed, but writers cannot appear in comics, just avatars of them (for example a picture) but the avatars of the Brothers could be the entire Marvel and DC companies.

Appearence isnt all my friend.
The point I'm trying to make is that the Brothers aren't all of Marvel and DC. Their existence is inconsequential to the two gigantic corperations.

Thanos_THOTU
The point I'm trying to make is that the Brothers aren't all of Marvel and DC. Their existence is inconsequential to the two gigantic corperations.
They choosed the characters that would fight, no fictional being could stop them ... Sure sounds like companies.

kevdude

Prove to you?? You have the comics in your collection and still don't understand what Michaels power is? confused

King Kandy
They choosed the characters that would fight, no fictional being could stop them ... Sure sounds like companies.
I could draw a comic that has unstopable characters... That doesn't mean the characters are me.

The Brothers didn't decide who would fight who, a marketing team did. The brothers were just the characters that relayed that discision into a story plot.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by kevdude
Prove to you?? You have the comics in your collection and still don't understand what Michaels power is? confused

What feats does Micheal contain that matches Thanos w HOTU ? NONE

Mr. Master and myself have already proven how Thanos with IG alone is way more powerful than Lucifer, yet Micheal is supposedly on par with Thanos w HOTU ?

Get real fanboys.....

nvrbeenwthagirl

Mr. Master and myself have already proven how Thanos with IG alone is way more powerful than Lucifer, yet Micheal is supposedly on par with Thanos w HOTU ?

Get real fanboys.....

THanos with The IG never created a universe did he? I think you lose.

King Kandy
THanos with The IG never created a universe did he? I think you lose.
Magus created a universe...

kevdude

Get real fanboys.....

WELL for the fact it would have destroyed everything, I think thats pretty powerful eek! . Lucifer and Michael are beyond the Multiverse you do know that right? Fanboys? No. You really need to read Lucifer and DC/Vertigo more before making assumptions about things like this, if you did this on other comic forums you would be laughed at!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Magus created a universe...

NOt with the ig he didn't

King Kandy
NOt with the ig he didn't
he created it with some Cosmic Cubes.

And the IG is more powerful then his cosmic cube collection

Galan007
he created it with some Cosmic Cubes.

And the IG is more powerful then his cosmic cube collection I doubt an Incomplete IG is.

Galan007
What feats does Micheal contain that matches Thanos w HOTU ? NONE Where everyone is probably coming from is that both characters are stated to have the power of God himself.

So the only way to say that one of them would truly be greater then the other in a battle; is if you think:

Marvel's God>DC's God

OR

DC's God>Marvel's God

Both would be rediculous assumptions.....

Between those 2, a stalemate should be the only outcome IMO.

King Kandy
I doubt an Incomplete IG is.
You have reason to believe that...

When EVERY SINGLE PERSON in Infinity war said to the contrary.

Galan007
You have reason to believe that...

When EVERY SINGLE PERSON in Infinity war said to the contrary. show me where in infinity war, an Incomplete IG created a universe.

Thanos_THOTU
Wait's so is Yahew not a part of Presence anymore?
Because Michael got Yahew's power.

Galan007
Because Michael got Yahew's power. Michael is a DC character as well as a Vertigo character.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because Michael got Yahew's power.

he's multiveral. Existing in more than one imprint. :P

King Kandy
show me where in infinity war, an Incomplete IG created a universe.
It didn't.

But it was stronger then the cosmic cubes, which created a universe.

Thanos_THOTU
It didn't.

But it was stronger then the cosmic cubes, which created a universe.
Each gem alone has the potential of:
A nuke with the size of the universe compared to a slingshot.
Compared to a cosmic cube.

guy222
Compared to a cosmic cube.

beyonders created cubes stick out tongue

King Kandy
Compared to a cosmic cube. I wouldn't say that, but they're a good deal ahead in power.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
beyonders created cubes stick out tongue

bump

Galan007
Why would you bump this?

It's a horrible curbstomp in the Brothers favor.

guy222
Why would you bump this?

It's a horrible curbstomp in the Brothers favor.

awww

u know i like to learn

smile

nice avatar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.