Pre-Crisis Superman vs Current Superman,Bannerless Hulk & Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins. no bfr

Current Superman- http://www.spider-bob.com/heroes/dc/Superman.htm

Bannerless Hulk- http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/bannerlesshulk1.php

&

Classic Juggernaut- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/j/juggernaut.htm

Galan007
PC Superman completely destroys them.

*achoo*

shifty

juggernaut66666
Team wins...

Gregory
"The Action Ace?"

golem370
Hulk was fighting Superman and with the Speed Strength and Durability of Superman and Classic Juggernaut would make more then the difference. Another thing Classic Juggernaut is magically powered.

juggernaut66666
co-signed.

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
Hulk was fighting Superman and with the Speed Strength and Durability of Superman and Classic Juggernaut would make more then the difference. Another thing Classic Juggernaut is magically powered. Supes moved planets around like ping pong balls,
he used his super breath to extinguish a giant star and propel it forward,
he sneezed and destroyed a galaxy,
he closed a black hole with his bare hands,
he flew trillions of miles in seconds,
he threw a star weighing trillions of tons, lightyears away

PC Supes annihilates the team

juggernaut66666
Hulk cracked Onslaught's armor. Pre-Crisis Superman didn't.

golem370
Never

golem370
Originally posted by Galan007
Supes moved planets around like ping pong balls,/Maybe
he used his super breath to extinguish a giant star and propel it forward,/BS
he sneezed and destroyed a galaxy,/BS
he closed a black hole with his bare hands,/BS
he flew trillions of miles in seconds,/BS
he threw a star weighing trillions of tons, lightyears away/maybe

PC Supes annihilates the team

Galan007
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Hulk cracked Onslaught's armor. Pre-Crisis Superman didn't. hmmm

Galan007
Never Was that in reference to what I said?

If so, I have scans proving ALL of those feats wink

juggernaut66666
hmmm
Gotcha. Hulk wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Gotcha. Hulk wins. True, Hulk's like Wolvie....... He always wins!

laughing out loud

juggernaut66666
True, Hulk's like Wolvie....... He always wins!

laughing out loud
Unless Superman has a trained anaconda.

golem370
Hulk fought Pre-Crisis Superman tells me everything I need to know. Time /Anti-Time Reaction and pulling them apart. Colison they caused ripple threw realities. Hulk destroying Dr Dooms Force Field that he said nothing in the universe could break. Destroying a asteroid two or three times bigger then Earth. with little effor despite with little speed. He fought Super-Adaptoid with the combined power of 100 heros. Fought and beat Gladiator who is said to move planets and stars.

juggernaut66666
Sneezing feat needed....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hulk fought Pre-Crisis Superman tells me everything I need to know. Time /Anti-Time Reaction and pulling them apart. Colison they caused ripple threw realities. Hulk destroying Dr Dooms Force Field that he said nothing in the universe could break. Destroying a asteroid two or three times bigger then Earth. with little effor despite with little speed. He fought Super-Adaptoid with the combined power of 100 heros. Fought and beat Gladiator who is said to move planets and stars.

PC Superman is so fast that he doesnt' even need to fight them. He can totally Decapitate the entire team before they blink. He beats Juggs Senseless. Classic Jugs can't over come the power of PC Supers.

Galan007
Hulk fought Pre-Crisis Superman tells me everything I need to know. Time /Anti-Time Reaction and pulling them apart. Colison they caused ripple threw realities. Hulk destroying Dr Dooms Force Field that he said nothing in the universe to break. Destroying a asteroid two or three times bigger then Earth. with little effor despite with little speed. He fought Super-Adaptoid with the combined power of 100 heros. Fought and beat Gladiator who is said to move planets and stars.

You understand who PC Supes is right? Because the feats you named are small time.

Superman moved planets with his breath alone
he moved a giant star (many times bigger then a planet) with his breath alone
he moved an entire galaxys worth of planets easily
he sneezed and destroyed a galaxy
closed black holes with his bare hands
could time travel on a whim
threw a star weighing trillions of pounds, lightyears away
and dont even get me started on his speed feats.

When anyone on that teams beats someone on Supes' level, let me know.

Untill then PC Supes takes this 10/10

golem370
No Current Superman counter acts his speed.

golem370
Or Classic Juggernaut and Hulk fights P-Sup while Current Superman sundipped for hours.

Galan007
You truly have no idea who PC Superman is do you?

nvrbeenwthagirl
No Current Superman counter acts his speed.

Um no, just no. Current Superman is no where near as fast as PC superman.

Galan007
Ok, whoever thinks this team has ANY sort of chance against PC Supes, check out my respect thread.

His feats begin near the bottom of this page, and continue through the next page:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/429760_4-respect-all-star-pc-superman

grey fox
PC supes ANNIHILATES them.

This isn't a fight so much as a massacre.

breeze85
It's indeed a massacre. Have you ever seen such physical prowess in comics as Pre-Crisis Superman has shown? Right now I can't come up with any. Someone destroying a planet with a single punch? Wow. Superman's sneeze destroyed a whole solar system. A mere breath would be enough to destroy a planet.

Yes, he was indeed ridiculous. Most people here on this forum don't even seem to understand the level he was at.

grey fox
Originally posted by breeze85
It's indeed a massacre. Have you ever seen such physical prowess in comics as Pre-Crisis Superman has shown? Right now I can't come up with any. Someone destroying a planet with a single punch? Wow. Superman's sneeze destroyed a whole solar system. A mere breath would be enough to destroy a planet.

Yes, he was indeed ridiculous. Most people here on this forum don't even seem to understand the level he was at.

Of course ALL of pre-crisis was like that , I mean Luthor could time-travel through the usage of a light bulb , spring and OJ

HULKSTER04
It's gonna be a massacre. Hulk kills them both.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by HULKSTER04
It's gonna be a massacre. Hulk kills them both.
No Hulk get's sneezed to death. no expression

spetznaz
Who wins. no bfr

Current Superman- http://www.spider-bob.com/heroes/dc/Superman.htm

Bannerless Hulk- http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/bannerlesshulk1.php

&

Classic Juggernaut- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/j/juggernaut.htm

Going through the thread I realized a couple things:

1) PEople do not know exactly who PC Supes was (probably most of the people posting were probably born after the crisis-run). If the poster knew who/what PC Superman was he would NEVER have even bothered creating this thread. It is akin to asking whether a team comprised of a mouse, a shrew a gerbil and a hibernating squirrel can be able to defeat a tiger. PC Superman was basically at a different level from virtually all current versions of the Superhero. He was written as being able to do anything.

2) That there are some people who think current Superman somehow negates the powers of PC Superman (eg Golem saying that 'current Superman counteracts his speed'). That si simply ludicrous when one considers that although current Superman is EXTREMELY fast, he is NOTHING compared to the speed levels of PC Supes. PC Supes was beyond speed! Comparing the two would be like comparing Quicksilver to the Flash .....and then giving the Flash a speed boost .....and then giving the Flash a bagfull of speed-related plot devices .....and then shooting both legs of Quicksilver!

3) Then there are some weird comparisons going on (.....eg 'Hulk cracked Onslaught's armor. Pre-Crisis Superman didn't'). My question is, what is the pertinence of that? If PC Superman was written into that plot, and he tried to break the armor and failed, then it would be germaine. However as it stands that is very weak logic. There are a load of things that PC Superman has done that the Hulk hasn't done (and isn't even capable of), but bringing them up would make no sense whatsoever.

4) The other thing to consider is that PC Superman would be fighting under KMC rules ....this means no jobbing, no playing around, and using all the faculties and abilities in his possession. There is simply NO way PC Superman could lose. Current Superman, Bannerless (or for that matter ANY Hulk ....in fact ALL Hulks), and Classic Juggernaut wouldn't even make him sweat.

PC Superman wins 10/10.

If you want a current character to defeat PC Superman (and there are actually a good number who can), you need to think big. And think cosmic.
Oh ....did I say think big (really really really big).

People like the Hulk (who couldn' even handle the sheer diversity of power set evident in CURRENT Superman if fighting under KMC rules) simply wouldn't even be a blip in PC Superman's radar (under KMC rules).

People like current Superman vs PC Superman is like matching a 2 month old versus an adult Indonesian pitfighter! No chance! (And as for current Superman counteracting PC Superman's powers .....that is a joke if I ever heard one).

Juggernaut is great ....but he is useless against someone who can engage him from a galaxy away (oh, and PC Superman could EASILY do just that .....from a galaxy away).

This is a fight between 3 great superheroes (current Superman, BL Hulk, and Juggernaut) versus a god.
The god wins.
Easily.

Galan007
Originally posted by spetznaz
Going through the thread I realized a couple things:

1) PEople do not know exactly who PC Supes was (probably most of the people posting were probably born after the crisis-run). If the poster knew who/what PC Superman was he would NEVER have even bothered creating this thread. It is akin to asking whether a team comprised of a mouse, a shrew a gerbil and a hibernating squirrel can be able to defeat a tiger. PC Superman was basically at a different level from virtually all current versions of the Superhero. He was written as being able to do anything.

2) That there are some people who think current Superman somehow negates the powers of PC Superman (eg Golem saying that 'current Superman counteracts his speed'). That si simply ludicrous when one considers that although current Superman is EXTREMELY fast, he is NOTHING compared to the speed levels of PC Supes. PC Supes was beyond speed! Comparing the two would be like comparing Quicksilver to the Flash .....and then giving the Flash a speed boost .....and then giving the Flash a bagfull of speed-related plot devices .....and then shooting both legs of Quicksilver!

3) Then there are some weird comparisons going on (.....eg 'Hulk cracked Onslaught's armor. Pre-Crisis Superman didn't'). My question is, what is the pertinence of that? If PC Superman was written into that plot, and he tried to break the armor and failed, then it would be germaine. However as it stands that is very weak logic. There are a load of things that PC Superman has done that the Hulk hasn't done (and isn't even capable of), but bringing them up would make no sense whatsoever.

4) The other thing to consider is that PC Superman would be fighting under KMC rules ....this means no jobbing, no playing around, and using all the faculties and abilities in his possession. There is simply NO way PC Superman could lose. Current Superman, Bannerless (or for that matter ANY Hulk ....in fact ALL Hulks), and Classic Juggernaut wouldn't even make him sweat.

PC Superman wins 10/10.

If you want a current character to defeat PC Superman (and there are actually a good number who can), you need to think big. And think cosmic.
Oh ....did I say think big (really really really big).

People like the Hulk (who couldn' even handle the sheer diversity of power set evident in CURRENT Superman if fighting under KMC rules) simply wouldn't even be a blip in PC Superman's radar (under KMC rules).

People like current Superman vs PC Superman is like matching a 2 month old versus an adult Indonesian pitfighter! No chance! (And as for current Superman counteracting PC Superman's powers .....that is a joke if I ever heard one).

Juggernaut is great ....but he is useless against someone who can engage him from a galaxy away (oh, and PC Superman could EASILY do just that .....from a galaxy away).

This is a fight between 3 great superheroes (current Superman, BL Hulk, and Juggernaut) versus a god.
The god wins.
Easily. All very true....... It amazes me that anyone would think the team has ANY chance against PC Supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.