Alucard vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
The Undead King Alucard takes on this X-Men lineup.

1. Wolverine
2. Cyclops
3. Storm
4. Nightcrawler
5. Colossus
6. Iceman
7. Xavier
8. Rogue

With Alucard's tremendous regeneration abilities, he is basically unkillable. Can this X-Men team do the impossible and kill him, or perhaps stop him for a moral victory....or will Alucard eat them all and say.."Damn, you're no fun"

grey fox
Originally posted by charlemagne9746

1. Wolverine
2. Cyclops
3. Storm
4. Nightcrawler
5. Colossus
6. Iceman
7. Xavier
8. Rogue

With Alucard's tremendous regeneration abilities, he is basically unkillable. Can this X-Men team do the impossible and kill him, or perhaps stop him for a moral victory....or will Alucard eat them all and say.."Damn, you're no fun"

All of them save for Ice-man , if he's FP nothing on earth can stop him.

Alfheim

1. Wolverine
2. Cyclops
3. Storm
4. Nightcrawler
5. Colossus
6. Iceman
7. Xavier
8. Rogue

I think Dracula has actually fought the xmen before. Not sure how well it went but as far as I could see it was not a curbstomp.

charlemagne9746
Alucard is far beyond Marvel's dracula...he is perhaps the devil himself.

Alfheim
Alucard is far beyond Marvel's dracula...he is perhaps the devil himself.

Oh this is another dracula.

The Fake Macoy
They have no way to kill him, or stop him, so he's going to slaughter them all except for Iceman. I would enjoy watching Alucard rip Wolverine to shreads and kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.