Vampire hunter D vs Jubei (Ninja Gaiden)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Who would win in an all out fight?

Discus !!! cool

Kero_Co
I haven't played ninja gaiden, so I don't know, but I can give out some abilities of D.
D can move so fast that it doesn't seem as if he's moving at all. He's a skilled swordsman with hundreds of years of experience. His left hand can absorb magic and objects of elemental attributes and could probably reflect attacks of that nature(he has absorbed and shot wind to break through the dimensional walls of a dream world).His hand can also take in elements to bring D back to life(but in this case dead is dead) His aura can paralyze people with fear and he is highly durable(he's been pierced in the heart at least three times). One of my favorite showings is when he picked a twig from a bush and used it to block bullets from three lawmen. The thing is that if this is a blood-lusted fight we don't know what D would do. He's never fully tapped into his vampire side in a battle. He would undoubtably be much more powerful, but he may not be willing to go there and choose to fight a losing battle instead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.