Obscure...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
ZZUyHuk_hBU

rock

(Just so you know.... This is the censored version...)

Dusty
Wow. Okay. Obscure indeed.

rickyduck
Should

Syren
I'm really sorry Spoonz, but I personally do not think that video is censored enough, especially for a PG-13 forum. It disturbed me and I'm 22 with a relatively high level of tolerance erm

drewbiefan
How did you get that video playing right directly on this screen?

Dusty
Originally posted by drewbiefan
How did you get that video playing right directly on this screen?

Use youtube tags.

Syren
code following the = in the video url here (no space)

Quote his post, you'll see how it's done.

drewbiefan
Oh im thick lolstick out tongue

rickyduck
What crap

Syren
Originally posted by Syren
I'm really sorry Spoonz, but I personally do not think that video is censored enough, especially for a PG-13 forum. It disturbed me and I'm 22 with a relatively high level of tolerance erm

Is it just me? confused

drewbiefan
Originally posted by rickyduck
What crap

????? embarrasment what was that?

Syren
drewbie, why don't you understand anything?? I think rickyduck was referring to the video.

Dusty
Is it just me? confused

No, I as well. Firstly, I don't think it was PG-13 material. Secondly, we have a music forum.

drewbiefan
Oh right i am sorry. A bit thick tonight big grin
embarassed LOL! stick out tongue i am terrible at taking things in sorry. stick out tongue
To be hope children then arent using this forum lol.

Syren
Originally posted by Dusty
No, I as well. Firstly, I don't think it was PG-13 material. Secondly, we have a music forum.

Ok, thanks. I watched the entire thing, morbid fascination. But it's definitely not appropriate shrug

Leo.M

Röland
I'm on 56k, what is it?

§P0oONY
Well, that's your opinion, it's censored enough for music channels to show it before the watershed. There is nothing really graphic in it. It's all in your mind. The fact that there is a music forum really is irrelevant. This is not a discussion thread about music. Except for the fake vomit.

If you take real offence at it. Report it to a moderator and have it removed. Whatever really. I just think pretty funky.Originally posted by Syren
Ok, thanks. I watched the entire thing, morbid fascination. But it's definitely not appropriate shrug
It's a music video. The song is about the Pro-Life philosophy. Nothing to do with a morbid facsination.

Syren
Sorry Spoony, I wasn't trying to piss you off. I genuinely felt disturbed by the video and as I said, I have a relatively high tolerance for such things. As for the morbid fascination, I meant I was watching, struck with morbid fascination.

Suggestion, have a moderator edit your initial post and add an explanation about the video and its concept. Because I had no idea of its philosophical point and would probably have been more interested and less disgusted if I had been aware big grin

The Pict
I love that song

Mišt
...if thats the censored version I'd like the see the uncensored one shock

Bardock42
What's up with Metal Bands having to be disgusting?

Mišt
Makes up for lack of talent?

Bardock42

The Pict

Mišt
Should dub that with Britney Spears, would be funny. Although I dont know whether I'd be more freaked out for the video or the music...hmm

§P0oONY
Sorry Spoony, I wasn't trying to piss you off. I genuinely felt disturbed by the video and as I said, I have a relatively high tolerance for such things. As for the morbid fascination, I meant I was watching, struck with morbid fascination.

Suggestion, have a moderator edit your initial post and add an explanation about the video and its concept. Because I had no idea of its philosophical point and would probably have been more interested and less disgusted if I had been aware big grin
Don't worry, I completely understand and you didn't piss me off at all. And I probably will have an edit made... You should check out their Agitated Screams of Maggots video if you want to see something really ****ed up shit... stick out tongue

And Mist.... Check out Cage or some of their slower stuff.... You'll see there Dir en Grey have real tallent.

Slay
So they stopped cutting themselves, but started ripping out their hearts? erm

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Slay
So they stopped cutting themselves, but started ripping out their hearts? erm

Nah, they still cut themselves.

Syren

~Da Rev~

Slay

Kongu Dude

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Slay
They are still the biggest image whores I've ever seen. They're an okay band. But within 2 years I've seen them transform from Final Fantasy characters to a boyband of some sorts to well... disgusting characters...
They sold out to atract a more wertern audience... I prefer them when they were Visual Kei to be honest.

Itzak
Whoa... Those guys should direct the next Saw movie. ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.