Wireless Connection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

information
I'm moving out again to a place that has no phone line for reasons unknown. I'll be unable to post for a while. Does any of you got something to say...suggestions, ideas, etc? I want a line to connect with but I don't think we have such technology. The place is fine but those are the regulations. I cannot afford a laptop sad This thread is harmless, please keep it unaltered.

botankus
Make sure you move out of America. You might lose a limb from all the grenades constantly going off. If you can't leave America, make sure it's not in Arizona or New Mexico. I hear they're having a civil war out there that's pretty bad. I'm talking 999.9% worse than Somalia bad.

information
I'm serious. The place is small and they don't allow cable connection on walls. I request something new and useful.

information
save me

botankus
I will in a minute. I'm on my way to Afghanistan to try to seek some inner peace. Whew! I just crossed the North Carolina state line and people are throwing stuff out of their cars at me. Like crowbars, empty Budweiser bottles, and *clunk!*...too late.

information
It's never late for me...part of my existence.

Mr. Sandman
Botankus, cut the shit, I'm laughing and my coworkers don't know what's going on.

information
Many things happen against my will...a shame

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
I will in a minute. I'm on my way to Afghanistan to try to seek some inner peace. Whew! I just crossed the North Carolina state line and people are throwing stuff out of their cars at me. Like crowbars, empty Budweiser bottles, and *clunk!*...too late. laughing laughing

You're wife is lucky to have you ya know............LOL

Originally posted by information
I cannot afford a laptop sad This thread is harmless, please keep it unaltered.

Also one can get a great lap top on ebay........I'm gonna get one there. Toshiba (sp)........Heard they're the best.

information
I want my chicky

debbiejo
Ebay.

information
to me...no excuses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.