The Stranger vs Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Which one of these two Cosmic Juggernauts wins this? Happy Dance
Mephisto is fresh out of his realm and at full power

guy222
I like the Stranger. He has power that should rival the Watchers or possibly Galactus. He was supposed to be the fourth face of the Living Tribunal

guy222
bump

JediSamuraiMRB
Stranger

Mr Master
Stranger once trasported a Planet
from another Multiverse into the Prime Multiverse with a gesture.

Stranger can be badass if he's allowed to be.

seaapple
The plot would be about Mephisto using guile to use the Stranger to augment his realm's power, or for some reason coveting the Stranger's soul. I don't think he would go toe to toe.

But Mephisto made a pretty good showing against Galactus for a moment, before Galactus started eating his entire realm!

guy222
Stranger

celestialdemon
Stranger wins.

basilisk
The Stranger once fought Pluto (the Greek god, not the dog), in Pluto's Netherworld (this was in an old Marvel Two-in-One Annual).

The Stranger appeared to be struggling because he could not replenish his power while Pluto could continually draw on the power of his realm to recharge...

During the course of the battle Pluto stated that on neutral ground the outcome of the fight would be in doubt, but that in the Netherworld the Stranger's attack was "laughable". However Pluto later admits to himself that he is sorely tested and has had to draw more power from his realm several times while the Stranger is still battling on with his own natural power...

The Stranger eventually feigned defeat to further his plans.

It's interesting to compare this to the Galactus/Mephisto battle where Mephisto eventually conceded defeat even with the home ground advantage... but that was because Galactus threatened to consume his realm.

As death-lords go, I don't think Pluto is as powerful as Mephisto. As a cosmic, I don't think Stranger is quite up there with Galactus, neither does he have the world-consuming attack up his sleeve.

So I'm going with:
Neutral ground - Stranger repels him 9/10
Mephisto's realm - Mephisto takes 6-7/10.

On the other hand Hudlin Panther beat Mephisto for god's sake.

guy222
Stranger may have battled the Watchers

He's quite powerful

norrinradd43
This is a good fight under the right circumstances, I dont think mephisto has the power to trap the Stranger. Stranger would also never put his soul in jeopardy...if he has sone, no reason for him to bargain with mephisto, he can get anything he wants. could be interesting with good writing.

guy222
Agreed

norrinradd43
glad to hear it guy!

guy222
Stranger had a good showing in Beyond

Very powerful

norrinradd43
bump

guy222
good evening buddy

how ya been

Bouboumaster
In Mephisto's realm, Mephisto.

Anywhere else, Stranger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.