I Am Strahawk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
That's right folks, Starhawk and I are one and the same. I realized my effectiveness needed to incvrease on the KMC populace. With this, I bettered my chances of taking down the likes of Vinny, Dusty, Strangelove, and others. My double identity will soon blow apart this whole forum as I argue and threaten over and over again! BWAHAHAHA! mwahaha

JUST KIDDING! stick out tongue

Merry Christmas, guys!

Edit: Damn! I meant Starhawk.

Syren
I knew you were kidding, you can't even spell your other username mhm

Merry Christmas stick out tongue

SelphieT
ermm

ThePittman
You fail stick out tongue

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Syren
I knew you were kidding, you can't even spell your other username mhm

I'm pretty sure it was a typo.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by ThePittman
You fail stick out tongue

It was a joke, spermsponge. stick out tongue laughing out loud

Wolflet
no expression

Syren
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I'm pretty sure it was a typo.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Syren

Nutmuncher.

Robtard
Starhawk was chased away I think, after posting ridiculous after increasingly ridiculous post in the 'Whats worse Pedophiles or Murderers" thread, a valiant effort was made by several parties and his nonsense was vanquished.

Ultraman Baltan
No, he's still around.

Starhawk
Yes I am and I am not anyone else but me.

Robtard
It lives... How is that LAWYER business going btw?

In Fate's Hands
we should call this the cheetah girl move

Strangelove
Well, sock, it worked. I hate Starhawk even more than you

Starhawk
He's not me, an IP check can prove that.

Ultraman Baltan
Strangelove does not know the definition of sock! laughing out loud
And you HATE someone on the INTERNET? laughing out loud

Strangelove
I know what the definition of a sock is, I was making an ironic reference to the topic of your thread. Way to think, genius roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I was using hate in a colloquial sense rather than actual hate.

Nice try thumbsup

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Strangelove
I know what the definition of a sock is, I was making an ironic reference to the topic of your thread. Way to think, genius roll eyes (sarcastic)

You know, irony jokes not only are stupid and are taken literally many times, but they just add to the pathetic pun makers that hate Yo Momma jokes because they aren't old school, even though they couldn't do a good 'original' joke anyways. It merely piles up on this definition of 'struggling comic'. Way to think, genius. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But the fact that you did not make it clear to anyone scratches out any actual possibilities of that being the actual answer to the proceeding issue.

Nice try, though.

TheKingofKINGS!
You know, irony jokes not only are stupid and are taken literally many times, but they just add to the pathetic pun makers that hate Yo Momma jokes because they aren't old school, even though they couldn't do a good 'original' joke anyways. It merely piles up on this definition of 'struggling comic'. Way to think, genius. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But the fact that you did not make it clear to anyone scratches out any actual possibilities of that being the actual answer to the proceeding issue.

Nice try, though. Irony is actually the highest form of wit. Much more intelligent that sarcasm, untrue insults, or the ever-pitiful "yo momma" jokes. It just takes brains to understand them.

Strangelove

Nice try, though. Like KingofKings pointed out, Irony is the highest form of wit. It's my favorite kind, too because it requires intelligent thought.

Yo momma jokes are 'old school', now? How pathetic.

And just because you don't understand what i'm saying doesn't make it any less valid.

Ultraman Baltan
Like KingofKings pointed out, Irony is the highest form of wit. It's my favorite kind, too because it requires intelligent thought.

Yo momma jokes are 'old school', now? How pathetic.

And just because you don't understand what i'm saying doesn't make it any less valid.

Understanding is not the correct fraze. The correct fraze is "care to actually pay attention to a joke that is not funny such as your irony joke".

TheKingofKINGS!
Understanding is not the correct fraze. The correct fraze is "care to actually pay attention to a joke that is not funny such as your irony joke". If you're any smart, irony is hilarious. But of course, since you use "fraze" instead of the dictionarily-correct "Phrase" that explains a lot.

Ultraman Baltan
So opinion is intelligence, now? Jeez, this is new.

Strangelove
Understanding is not the correct fraze. The correct fraze is "care to actually pay attention to a joke that is not funny such as your irony joke". first of all, it's phrase

second, paying attention is an essential part of humor. Intelligent, humor, anyway. I don't know know what you kids listen to these days

TheKingofKINGS!
So opinion is intelligence, now? Jeez, this is new. Um...no. We're talking about how irony requires intellect, and your lack of it explains why you aren't a fan.

Strangelove
So opinion is intelligence, now? Jeez, this is new. Opinion is intelligence? What? I fail to see how you come to this conclusion. Irony is intelligent humor. 'Yo momma' jokes are not intelligent humor. There's nothing to have an opinion about. It's fact.

Ultraman Baltan
Opinion is intelligence? What? I fail to see how you come to this conclusion. Irony is intelligent humor. 'Yo momma' jokes are not intelligent humor. There's nothing to have an opinion about. It's fact.

No, you are saying people are not intelligent for not thinking irony jokes are funny, which is opinion.

TheKingofKINGS!
No, you are saying people are not intelligent for not thinking irony jokes are funny, which is opinion. It's a fact, actually.

Ultraman Baltan
No, UNDERSTANDING the joke is intelligence. Liking it is opinion.

TheKingofKINGS!
No, UNDERSTANDING the joke is intelligence. Liking it is opinion. We never said anything about liking it though.

Ultraman Baltan
Yes you did. This was ALL about liking it.

TheKingofKINGS!
Yes you did. This was ALL about liking it. No it wasn't. You need you increase your reading comprehension skills.

Ultraman Baltan
I started the conversation, moron.

TheKingofKINGS!
I started the conversation, moron. And we continued it, taking it to a slightly different topic, ****tard.

KILLA420
omfg your guys' argument is mother****ing hilarious!!!!!
lol

Ultraman Baltan
The topic didn't change. The argument was the same, you idiot.

TheKingofKINGS!
The topic didn't change. The argument was the same, you idiot. No it wasn't. Learn to comprehend what people type/say, dumbass.

Vinny Valentine
IP's Can be hidden.

Lord Urizen
shut the f*ck up

Kongu Dude
I don't believe you Ultra. stick out tongue

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
shut the f*ck up

Sure, trollmaker.

Strangelove
Starhawk got banned! Happy day!

Ultraman Baltan
Meh. He lied to me about Vinny, so that made me mad, but was still alright. He wanted to form an alliance against Vinny, and even wanted to drive him away from KMC.

Syren
moron.

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
****tard.

you idiot.

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
dumbass.

trollmaker.

Why is nothing being done about this? Doesn't it clearly state, somewhere in the KMC rules, that flaming is forbidden? It's getting out of hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.