video game toilets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RuthlessRufus

dirkdirden
WOW someone at maxim is a dumb ass.

Gregory
Someone a Maxim is a genious. "I don't feel like doing real work, what can I do instead?"

Kenshinswife
i think i am waiting for this thread to close..i suppose i'll start a count down .......... 5.................

§noopy
Originally posted by Gregory
Someone a Maxim is a genious. "I don't feel like doing real work, what can I do instead?"

Indeed. Glad they had the Duke Nukem 3D one in there.

Mišt
Goldeneye should have been in there above some of thoseermm

Swe_Bum
They forgot the Counter-strike: Source Toilet ermm

JToTheP
That was a waste of time.

RuthlessRufus

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Swe_Bum
They forgot the Counter-strike: Source Toilet ermm LOL! hell yeah! that bowl had soupy turd water complete with a log... how could they leave that out? sick

K73SK
duke nukem 3d hell yeah, i was hoping to god they'd have that

wow redneck rampage...it's been years...

Pulse2
Wait, doesn't pokemon have toilets, I mean, doesn't Ash ever need the toilet on his journey? He never even changes his clothes :O

Bicnarok
HAHA brilliant. Awakened a few happy memories, especially of Duke Nukem 3d.

Is that Duke Nukem forever , which appears to be taking forever comming out yet?

K73SK
Originally posted by Bicnarok
HAHA brilliant. Awakened a few happy memories, especially of Duke Nukem 3d.

Is that Duke Nukem forever , which appears to be taking forever comming out yet? that was duke nukem 3d. the lvl with the whitehouse, it was part of the expansion i believe.

look what they say about duke nukem forever!!

"If you are interested in reading on Duke Nukem Forever, make sure to visit our Web Forums. Several Duke Nukem Forever team members drop in from time to time and say things. You can also join in and add your own thoughts about the game. Visit our Web Forums here.

No, you cannot pre-order the game. If you see some online store saying "We are taking pre-orders", they're just trying to get your money (they usually also make up their own supposed "insider release date info", too). There is no release date set, we are not taking pre-orders for the game. End of story.

Once we begin taking pre-orders, believe us, you'll know about it. smile

The release date of this game is "When it's done". Anything else, and we mean anything else is someone's speculation. There is no date. We don't know any date. If you have a friend who claims they have "inside info", or there's some game news site, or some computer store at the mall who claims they know - they do not. They are making it up. There is no date. Period.

And yes, we know the game has taken a long time. There's no possible joke you could make about the game's development time that we haven't already heard. smile"

Pulse2
The development of it stopped, but they started again, it was announced on Joystiq a few weeks ago.

Pulse2
--deleted because "submit reply" double posted--

Superboy Prime
I believe the latest game in that list is condemned which came out a year ago.

K73SK
Originally posted by Pulse2
The development of it stopped, but they started again, it was announced on Joystiq a few weeks ago. i hope my pc can run it...

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I believe the latest game in that list is condemned which came out a year ago.

IMO condemned is the one game monolith screwed up on =(

i've loved most of their games, including claw, shogo : MAD, and blood...but condemned...it just wasn't like them

Superboy Prime
Never played any of those games, but I liked Condemned. It wasn't perfect or near, but it was close. Are those games similar to Condemned? I might check them out if they're still available.

Pulse2
Hopefully the new game will make use of Vista gfx and new console gfx

K73SK
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Never played any of those games, but I liked Condemned. It wasn't perfect or near, but it was close. Are those games similar to Condemned? I might check them out if they're still available.

no...blood has to do with a guy that loses his wife to a demon, so he pretty much massacres every demon n thing he sees.. hence the name of the game blood

shogo is more like an anime but bloody game, these people in the future invent giant machines u can control of, and this guy is trying to take over the world or destroy it or something, so you go to stop him

for claw i only played the demo, but it's a side screened game, like a side scroller, and it's kind of like mario. the only point really is to kill everything and collect as much money as you can

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.