The Kid Is/Will Be Happy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
A while ago, I told people here that I bought a poor kid a present. Two, actually. Cost me a good bit of money, but later the school heard about it and paid me back the money as gratitude for such a good deed.
Anyways, I heard from someone that the parents are happy to say this was exactly what the kid wanted for a present, and two of the toys makes it even better. I'm glad I did that. I actually have a smile on right now, and I'm warmed to the core. Merry Christmas!

TheKingofKINGS!
Good on you! thumb up

Ultraman Baltan
Coming from the guy that "doesn't respect me to any point" and says I'm "an Ultraman fanboy with mental issues", I don't give a shit to what you say, KoK. I want to hear from someone NOT abusive to me or my opinions.

Strangelove
Well despite the fact that you're a loathsome beast on this forum, you appear to be a decent, stand-up guy in real life.

Merry Christmas smile

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Coming from the guy that "doesn't respect me to any point" and says I'm "an Ultraman fanboy with mental issues", I don't give a shit to what you say, KoK. I want to hear from someone NOT abusive to me or my opinions. Huh. I give you a genuine compliment, and you shove it down my throat because I don't like Ultraman, and you make a jackass out of yourself everytime someone agrees with you. You're out of line. Reported.

Lady Fianna
Coming from the guy that "doesn't respect me to any point" and says I'm "an Ultraman fanboy with mental issues", I don't give a shit to what you say, KoK. I want to hear from someone NOT abusive to me or my opinions. A little defensive there maybe. ermm

Naz
Coming from the guy that "doesn't respect me to any point" and says I'm "an Ultraman fanboy with mental issues", I don't give a shit to what you say, KoK. I want to hear from someone NOT abusive to me or my opinions.

Maybe you should try accepting a compliment instead of jumping at his troat every chance you get. thumb up

Ultraman Baltan
Sorry. I guess I was harsh there, so I apologize to KoK. But Strangelove, on the other hand, needs to do something I did: Apologize for randomly insulting someone like a dickhole and apologize.

So yes, KoK, it was mean of me to do that, and I am sorry.

Strangelove
Sorry. I guess I was harsh there, so I apologize to KoK. But Strangelove, on the other hand, needs to do something I did: Apologize for randomly insulting someone like a dickhole and apologize.

So yes, KoK, it was mean of me to do that, and I am sorry. what? blink

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Strangelove
what? blink He refering to your left-handed compliment.

Strangelove
So just because he's a good guy in real life I should ignore his trollish persona on here? Nothing doing, Punky Brewster

Ultraman Baltan
You did what you get mad at me for doing: Trolling.
You hypocrite.

Captain REX

Here's what I just saw...

UB: I did a good deed!
KOK: Good job!
UB: **** you!

Shaddup, hypocrite.

TheKingofKINGS!
You hypocrite. No, he barely bashed. There's a difference, learn it.

Naz
roll eyes (sarcastic) Good Lord, that was hardly trolling.

Scottie
Coming from the guy that "doesn't respect me to any point" and says I'm "an Ultraman fanboy with mental issues", I don't give a shit to what you say, KoK. I want to hear from someone NOT abusive to me or my opinions. Dude that was completely out of line nono

Strangelove
You hypocrite. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lady Fianna
You hypocrite. You seriously need to shut up.

Scythe
What just happened?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Captain REX
Here's what I just saw...

UB: I did a good deed!
KOK: Good job!
UB: **** you!

Shaddup, hypocrite.

I already apologized, you ass.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Scottie
Dude that was completely out of line nono

And I APOLOGIZED for it.

TheKingofKINGS!
I already apologized, you ass. And I did not accept, based on who you are, and you're crazy views on life, meaning I'm still wronged. erm

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Naz
roll eyes (sarcastic) Good Lord, that was hardly trolling.

HARDLY is the key word.

Captain REX
I don't care if you apologize, seeing as you did it again in the same post as the apology.

Naz
HARDLY is the key word.

Let me rephrase that so you'll understand the real meaning without getting hooked up on single words.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Good Lord, that wasn't trolling.

SpadeKing
I already apologized, you ass.

that was worse than the time I bashed him and that was because I didn't know rex was a mod no expression

Captain REX
w00t

Strangelove
Whatever, I'm having no part in this. I was complimenting you despite the way you act on here, which I thought you'd appreciate, given your disdain for internet life. But fine, I give up. Have fun 'defending' yourself mhm

Scottie
And I APOLOGIZED for it. your supposed to learn from mistakes, so when you apologize for being an ass you stop being one

but you don't, you keep lashing out at people over nothing

your in a "boy who cried wolf" scenario, soon just saying your sorry wont be enough happy k

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Captain REX
I don't care if you apologize, seeing as you did it again in the same post as the apology.

To someone I do not apologize to because of the way he treated me, even after I tried to make piece with someone else.

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
You seriously need to shut up.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Scottie
your supposed to learn from mistakes, so when you apologize for being an ass you stop being one

but you don't, you keep lashing out at people over nothing

you in a "boy who cried wolf" scenario, soon just saying your sorry wont be enough happy k

I stopped being an ass. Rex then became one.

Strangelove
To someone I do not apologize to because of the way he treated me, even after I tried to make piece with someone else. Your idea of 'making peace' was trying to make me understand why you're a dick instead of actually changing the fact that you're a dick. Nice try

TheKingofKINGS!
I stopped being an ass. Rex then became one. No. He pointed out the fact that you are incredibly oxy-moronic. He's not an ass, you are. Face facts.

Raven Guardia
wth What the f**k?

Naz
I stopped being an ass. Rex then became one.

By posting a w00t?
Wow, I must be the biggest ass ever.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Strangelove
Whatever, I'm having no part in this. I was complimenting you despite the way you act on here, which I thought you'd appreciate, given your disdain for internet life. But fine, I give up. Have fun 'defending' yourself mhm

No, you insulted me, not complimented me, and that pissed me off.
I am happy to help that kid, but you jerks are going to insult me for it, than that's just pathetic.

Captain REX
Indeed, I was merely pointing out what you've been doing the entire time: trolling then playing innocent and accusing others in a hypocritical manner.

Lady Fianna
I am happy to help that kid, but you jerks are going to insult me for it, than that's just pathetic. They weren't even insulting you to begin with. You were the one who started having a fit over something or other. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheKingofKINGS!
I am happy to help that kid, but you jerks are going to insult me for it, than that's just pathetic. He said "You're a good guy in real life, even though you're a ghastly ****tard on teh forums" That's not an insult. He was stating a fact.

Strangelove
I am happy to help that kid, but you jerks are going to insult me for it, than that's just pathetic. I'm happy you helped that kid too. Good job. I salute you. You're a better citizen than me. I was not insulting you for the fact that you did the act, it was a good and noble thing to do. However, that doesn't change the fact that you're an ass on here

Raven Guardia
I am happy to help that kid, but you jerks are going to insult me for it, than that's just pathetic.

um dude.

first of doing a good deed should be because you want to truly help someone. not because you want to be rewarded for it and get lots of compliments and glory

second off, you kinda bring on your own crap by spazing at everyone.

Scythe
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
wth What the f**k?

Hell-O Raven.

Ultraman Baltan
um dude.

first of doing a good deed should be because you want to truly help someone. not because you want to be rewarded for it and get lots of compliments and glory

second off, you kinda bring on your own crap by spazing at everyone.

What are you talking about? All they did was pay me the amount I spent for the gift! roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheKingofKINGS!
What are you talking about? All they did was pay me the amount I spent for the gift! roll eyes (sarcastic) You don't/can't understand.

Ultraman Baltan
There is no fame in it! I helped a kid out! I do it all of the time! I put this on here because it sounds like something cool for the holidays! I do this kind of thing(not the poor kid buying thin, necessarily) all of the time and get no profit! It's called being a good person!

TheKingofKINGS!
There is no fame in it! I helped a kid out! I do it all of the time! I put this on here because it sounds like something cool for the holidays! I do this kind of thing(not the poor kid buying thin, necessarily) all of the time and get no profit! It's called being a good person! It's you desire for putting it on the forum, not actually doing it that we question.

Ultraman Baltan
I just answered it: Because it's a part of the holiday spirit! And I like to make people happy by the holiday spirit!

TheKingofKINGS!
I just answered it: Because it's a part of the holiday spirit! And I like to make people happy by the holiday spirit! What about the large amounts of Atheists on the forum. Do you think they care about the holidays?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Scythe
Hell-O Raven.

Hell-O scythe

What are you talking about? All they did was pay me the amount I spent for the gift! roll eyes (sarcastic)
not what I ment no expression
There is no fame in it! I helped a kid out! I do it all of the time! I put this on here because it sounds like something cool for the holidays! I do this kind of thing(not the poor kid buying thin, necessarily) all of the time and get no profit! It's called being a good person!
then be content with what you do. you seem to get pissed if praise you, and you get even pissier when we dont.

Ultraman Baltan
I get pissy when you insult me and question my deeds, nothing else!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
What about the large amounts of Atheists on the forum. Do you think they care about the holidays?

not all are Atheists though. Some people here actually do care about Holidays.

I am not and Atheist for one so I think what UB did is great and shows the true meaning of Christmas. I just think he is blowing things out of proportion and seems a little glory seeking.

Raven Guardia
I get pissy when you insult me and question my deeds, nothing else!

so KOK insulted you by complimenting you, as did about half of us? no expression

Ultraman Baltan
so KOK insulted you by complimenting you, as did about half of us? no expression

I already said KoK did something EALIER to piss me off. The rest insulted me.
Yeah, no reason. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
not all are Atheists though. Some people here actually do care about Holidays.

I am not and Atheist for one so I think what UB did is great and shows the true meaning of Christmas. I just think he is blowing things out of proportion and seems a little glory seeking.

IT'S TO GET PEOPLE INTO THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS! JEEZ!

Raven Guardia
IT'S TO GET PEOPLE INTO THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS! JEEZ!

well Mr.PMS your attitude is doing nothing of the sort doped

Ultraman Baltan
Because YOU brought it on!

TheKingofKINGS!
Because YOU brought it on! Not really.

Ultraman Baltan
Are you Raven? No, so you don't reply!

TheKingofKINGS!
Are you Raven? No, so you don't reply! Are you a jackass? Yes, so don't post. Ever.

Ultraman Baltan
Are you a jackass as well? Yes, so as long as you post, I do!

TheKingofKINGS!
Are you a jackass as well? Yes, so as long as you post, I do! No. I'm am not a jackass. You may percieve me as a Jackass, but you like Ultraman, and don't think Irony is funny, so your opinion is null and void.

Raven Guardia
Because YOU brought it on!

go take a nap doped

Are you Raven? No, so you don't reply!

take some midol too doped

Ultraman Baltan
Nah. Go eat some chocolate.

Raven Guardia
Nah. Go eat some chocolate.

you first doped

Ultraman Baltan
NEVER!

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Good on you! thumb up
Very.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.