Saved My Friend's Ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
So what happened is that I have a friend, and her boyfriend is a huge guy that is very strong. We will just call him Bob. So Bob, it turns out, it pretty much a crime lord here, as far as that goes at a school. He was beaten up people many times, sometimes to the brink of needing to go to the hospital. Thank goodness, though, that he thinks I'm a good and trustworthy guy. Once, a guy lied to him about me(something REALLY mean that I did not say), and he didn't care since he knew I wouldn't say that. Well my friend, let's call him George, was apparently being obnoxious one day. I don't think he said it word for word, but somebody(and there were supposidly witnesses) told Bob that George, who they, at the time, barely knew eachother, said Bob was a retard, pussy, ect. So Bob came over to George with three or so of his cronies and threatened George badly. He even was planning to fight him right there. Being right there, I told Bob to hold it. A cronie shushed me, but Bob told me I could speak. I vouched to Bob that George can be a little rude sometimes, but is a good guy. Also, I said that there must be some misunderstanding to all of this. Bob said ok and walked way with his buddies. Later, Bob pulls me aside and tells me that he thinks I'm a good guy, but I need to control George before he gets torn apart.
I later told George that he did at least SOMETHING, and he needs to just be careful about what he says. I also told him that I will not always be there to bail him out of that kind of stuff.

I am so glad I was there. Apparently, Bob is going to rip apart some other kid tomorrow, and by the look of it, the other kid is terrified.

TheKingofKINGS!
Not going to read that. erm

Lady Fianna
Bob and George sound like fake people to me. ermm

Ultraman Baltan
KoK: Then why post here? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Strangelove
Your high school sounds a lot like the feudal system blink

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
Bob and George sound like fake people to me. ermm

I'm not using their real names on KMC! Are you kidding? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scythe
That's great Ultra, but don't you think you should leave things alone for abit? I mean, you've aquired a bad rap already, not that I agree with anyone here, but you should hold off on any threads like this for awhile, let's change the subject, how was your day so far?

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I'm not using their real names on KMC! Are you kidding? roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh my God, people might be able to rape them over the internet if they know their real names. shock

Ultraman Baltan
Good, but no, I'm not stopping. I have a right to my own opinion.

Scottie
Oh my God, people might be able to rape them over the internet if they know their real names. shock laughing out loud

Scythe
Just as long as everyone doesn't overreact, I mean please, leave the goddamn drama alone, it's people like all of you that make visiting boards in general seem tedious. Have some fun everyone!

SpadeKing
not

Raven Guardia
KoK: Then why post here? roll eyes (sarcastic)

because he loves you doped

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Scythe
Just as long as everyone doesn't overreact, I mean please, leave the goddamn drama alone, it's people like all of you that make visiting boards in general seem tedious. Have some fun everyone!

Thank you!

Scythe
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
because he loves you doped

Raven! Look! I'm a goat! Marmarmarmar!

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Scythe
Raven! Look! I'm a goat! Marmarmarmar!

*pets the goat*

Scythe
Whoooo!

JacopeX
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Not going to read that. erm Not going to read it eighter so Im just gonna pretend he said that he saved his friends ass from open flames. big grin

KILLA420
Oh my God, people might be able to rape them over the internet if they know their real names. shock
lol

Barker
Oh my God, people might be able to rape them over the internet if they know their real names. shock
Sounds like something Irene would say.

no expression 13

Vinny Valentine
Everything you post is a lie.

Starhawk
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

Wow, now tell me again how your not rude.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Starhawk
Wow, now tell me again how your not rude.

his comment wasnt rude.

Starhawk
Saying that everything someone posts is a lie isn't rude?

Vinny Valentine

I post this in the wrong thread.

Sorry Ultrabatman.

Starhawk
I post this in the wrong thread.

Sorry Ultrabatman.

Oh it was a mistake? Then I also apologize to you Vin.

wuTa
I bet I can take George. boxing

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Not going to read that. erm

Mišt
I would kick Bob in the balls, call him a pussy, then piss on his shirt 31

Alliance
Originally posted by Strangelove
Your high school sounds a lot like the feudal system blink

laughing out loud

Oh, thank goodness for the Napoleonic Age.

Kongu Dude
Alliance. eekwave

silver_tears
Originally posted by Barker

no expression 13

Don't abuse my good name heathen. 31

BakaXero
So what happened is that I have a friend, and her boyfriend is a huge guy that is very strong. We will just call him Bob. So Bob, it turns out, it pretty much a crime lord here, as far as that goes at a school. He was beaten up people many times, sometimes to the brink of needing to go to the hospital. Thank goodness, though, that he thinks I'm a good and trustworthy guy. Once, a guy lied to him about me(something REALLY mean that I did not say), and he didn't care since he knew I wouldn't say that. Well my friend, let's call him George, was apparently being obnoxious one day. I don't think he said it word for word, but somebody(and there were supposidly witnesses) told Bob that George, who they, at the time, barely knew eachother, said Bob was a retard, pussy, ect. So Bob came over to George with three or so of his cronies and threatened George badly. He even was planning to fight him right there. Being right there, I told Bob to hold it. A cronie shushed me, but Bob told me I could speak. I vouched to Bob that George can be a little rude sometimes, but is a good guy. Also, I said that there must be some misunderstanding to all of this. Bob said ok and walked way with his buddies. Later, Bob pulls me aside and tells me that he thinks I'm a good guy, but I need to control George before he gets torn apart.
I later told George that he did at least SOMETHING, and he needs to just be careful about what he says. I also told him that I will not always be there to bail him out of that kind of stuff.

I am so glad I was there. Apparently, Bob is going to rip apart some other kid tomorrow, and by the look of it, the other kid is terrified.
I think that story was stupid and dumb... i want my money back!!!

ladygrim
that actuall;y confused me .. erm If you can put it in less words and explain to me what happened ...

Lady Fianna
Originally posted by Barker

no expression 13 You are correct. For she is me. no expression

Ultraman Baltan

Kongu Dude
Then you would never be seen again.
Maybe that's the point. 13

*Forces Mist to do it*.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.