Season 6 Episode 6/10 titled "HYDRO"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
Airing January 11, 2007
TORI SPELLING ("BEVERLY HILLS 90210"wink GUEST STARS AND TOM WELLING DIRECTS -- After Lana (Kristin Kreuk) confesses to Chloe (Allison Mack) she has reservations about marrying Lex due to her lingering feelings for Clark (Tom Welling), The Daily Planet gossip columnist, Linda Lake (Tori Spelling), runs a story detailing their exact conversation. Determined to prove she didn't give the story to Lake, Chloe investigates her fellow co-worker and discovers she has the ability to turn herself into water and uses it to secretly overhear conversations for her column. Meanwhile, Lois (Erica Durance) begins to suspect Oliver (Justin Hartley) is the Green Arrow and enlists Clark's help to prove it.

Oh yay more Clana angst. sad

Dan-El
Tori Spelling. Now there's a great actor. no expression

sorrow
why is it always about lana.. sick

laughing out loud

Kal875
Because the writers know how much we hate Lana and want to push our buttons.

I'm back.

Dan-El
Originally posted by Kal875
I'm back.

*Insert Triumphant Music Here*

((The_Anomaly))
For God sake, enough with Lana, these seasons should be like 95% about Clark becoming Superman, not about Green Arrow, not about Lex, or Lois, they should be about Clark. All this other crap is starting to irritate me.

BigRed
I wish they would focus more on Clark, I'm not too interested in any other characters or their issues. I want to know about Clark and his becoming of Superman and whatnot. I want to see him saving people and things of that nature.

Not all this other stuff. But I still anxiously await the new season. I was afraid I lost track of it and missed it or they weren't doing a new one. Thanks to this good forum, I have found out they are and when it begins again. Thanks.

Dan-El
I want to see character development! I want to see tough choices!

I also want to see a gold hippo dancing in the light of a blue moon, but that's neither here nor there.

I just got season 3 on DVD, and though there are episodes that kick ass from seasons 4, 5, and 6, season 3 is the only one to kick ass overall. Every episode had to do with the overall storyarc in one way or another, and what happened in an episode affected the characters in the next.

But what does this have to do with "Hydro"? I guess nothing.

Dru-Zod
Originally posted by Dan-El
I just got season 3 on DVD, and though there are episodes that kick ass from seasons 4, 5, and 6, season 3 is the only one to kick ass overall. Every episode had to do with the overall storyarc in one way or another, and what happened in an episode affected the characters in the next.

Man, thats the only season i'm missing...

~JP~
Thats definitely the best too so far.

OK kids the Directors Cut from Hydro is up

http://www.cwtv.com/video

Make sure you click on DIRECTORS CUT and then SMALLVILLE

Dan-El
That was pretty damn good!

Still not liking Tori Spelling, though.

~JP~
Who does? laughing out loud

Kal875
lmao

~JP~
Who Hoo! Lots more Hydro clips here smile

http://tv.yahoo.com/smallville/show/lexmas/episode/%2Fsmallville%2Fshow%2F33659

Just look at the screen on the right smile

Dan-El
Alright, so if anyone complains about "spoilers", sorry. I just wanted to say that Lex's revelation of Lana's pregnancy to Clark was a bit daytime soapish.

((The_Anomaly))
Not a good episode, but not a terribly bad one either.

allofyousuckkk
god i wish he would just tell lana his secret

it would take so much pressure off of their relationship and the show in a way

so ya, i missed the first half hour, what happened?

Dan-El
Well, Lois and Jimmy were attempting to uncover GA's secret identity. Ollie and Clark got together, and Clark disguised himself as GA to throw Lois off the trail. Linda Lake published an article about Lex and Lana and Clark that she overheard.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
For God sake, enough with Lana, these seasons should be like 95% about Clark becoming Superman, not about Green Arrow, not about Lex, or Lois, they should be about Clark. All this other crap is starting to irritate me.

I believe this season is mostly about Lex and his transition to what he'll become. That said..

I thought tonights episodes was pretty good. Sure Lana was annoying as usual but this episode had that fun atmosphere to it. The whole thing with Lois, GA and Clark was pretty entertaining and fun. Im glad Lana accepted Lex's proposal, that means Clark dont have to put up with her annoying ass! I thought the whole Lana trying to uncover Clarks secret thing was over!

InnerRise
MAN!!!!

I had no idea that this was coming on tonight.

Any reruns?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Kal875
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
god i wish he would just tell lana his secret

it would take so much pressure off of their relationship and the show in a way

so ya, i missed the first half hour, what happened? lol, I missed the 2nd half!

Kon-El
Not very good ep but not bad either. They could have payed more attention to the episode plot instead of ever going Lana and Clark issue. On the scale from 1 to 10, 6 would be my call!

Mairuzu
Lana does look a tad skinny.... ughh

AstroFan
Well you know how women lose weight when they get pregnant. roll eyes (sarcastic)

...wait, that cant be right. confused

Dan-El
lmao

Clonest
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
For God sake, enough with Lana, these seasons should be like 95% about Clark becoming Superman, not about Green Arrow, not about Lex, or Lois, they should be about Clark. All this other crap is starting to irritate me. RELAXE!!! theirs always seasion 7 the last seasion!!!...acording to the internet...theirs only going to be 7 and where only still in 6.

AstroFan
Maybe 7, it could end this year, but since its one of two good shows on the CW I think it will last.

And there is always a JL spinoff or spinoff of Arrow or Flash we can hope for. embarrasment

Dan-El
Before season 4, the WB was hoping to do a Flash spin-off, but that never got off the ground. So instead they put the character in Smallville.

Kal875
I saw the commercial for the GA Chronicles, I'm not interested in it at all.

Darkchoco
Yeah I read the Flash Spinoff in Smallville magazine, i was so excited but then heard it was a no go.

Darkchoco
I am excited about both,

Favorites:
Superman
Flash
Green Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.