Harry Potter vs. Ricky Bobby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HaPpYgOlUcKiE
I was just thinking ...ok i'm a little random... wouldn't Harry's life be so much easier if he hung out with Ricky Bobby? and the same for Ricky Bobby? I mean Harry could put out Ricky's imaginary fire and...ok so they couldn't really help each other but it would be kinda cool. right? cmon ya know it's true

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by HaPpYgOlUcKiE
I was just thinking ...ok i'm a little random... wouldn't Harry's life be so much easier if he hung out with Ricky Bobby? and the same for Ricky Bobby? I mean Harry could put out Ricky's imaginary fire and...ok so they couldn't really help each other but it would be kinda cool. right? cmon ya know it's true

no expression

If you want them to 'hang-out', why the flying f*** is this a versus threadno expression?

Destiny_Desire
blink I'm not even gonna say anything.

HaPpYgOlUcKiE

Yes sir I'm very sorry about that and...i...ummm...has anyone ever told you that you can be very scary?

HaPpYgOlUcKiE
d

Destiny_Desire
herbdoped

The Phantom
no expression Reported....

Barker
The maker of this thread is a retard. And by Retard, I mean he honestly is mentally retarded in one way or another.

no expression 31

G_unit
Originally posted by Barker
The maker of this thread is a retard. And by Retard, I mean he honestly is mentally retarded in one way or another.

no expression 31

Destiny_Desire
yes

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker

no expression 31 Originally posted by Destiny_Desire
yes

Demonic Phoenix
Yes sir I'm very sorry about that and...i...ummm...has anyone ever told you that you can be very scary?

Talking to your self, even over the internet, isn't a good signno expression

RoguePw25
This is a pointless thread, please do not start these.

And Barker, as very tempting as it is, please don't member bash. smile

CLOSED.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.