Captain America and U.S.Agent versus Classic Spiderman and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
No prep. They fight in a huge warehouse.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
No prep. They fight in a huge warehouse.

team two

jinzin
how classic?

well regardless, i'll go with cap and u.s. agent..

agent has stats that put him well above classic (I'm assuming 60's to early 80's?) spidey... he's also got the skills and the experience to take the wall crawler down...

cap has the skills to keep wolverine at bay, and play cat and mouse until agent comes back from beating spidey into pulp.. then with a 2 on one advantage wolverine is probably going to lose the majority.

inamilist
My money would be on team two

basically, webs + claw murder

And, maybe I'm confused, I'm not too sure on the stats of Classic Spidey, but I don't think Cap or USA should be able to hit him, especially not easily.

It would also seem that they lack any real way of KOing wolverine. Choking maybe?

jinzin
Originally posted by inamilist
My money would be on team two

basically, webs + claw murder

And, maybe I'm confused, I'm not too sure on the stats of Classic Spidey, but I don't think Cap or USA should be able to hit him, especially not easily.

It would also seem that they lack any real way of KOing wolverine. Choking maybe?

well classic spiderman was in the class 5 range of super strength.. class 10 at best...

he got his arm broke from a 20 foot drop,
he got beaten down by vulture in h2h
he got pulped by doc doom in a standing fight
and he had a crazy hard time dealing with two bits like the enforcers...

against somebody like the current u.s. agent.. or hell even captain america.. spidey's doing nothing...

even with 2 upgrades and his iron spidey armor cap STILL took it to spidey.... pitting classic spidey against either of them is overkill...

while i agree about not being able to KO logan.. classic wolverine did have a huge problem with skilled oponents.. so I'm sure they would be able to restrain him at least.

inamilist
Originally posted by jinzin
well classic spiderman was in the class 5 range of super strength.. class 10 at best...

he got his arm broke from a 20 foot drop,
he got beaten down by vulture in h2h
he got pulped by doc doom in a standing fight
and he had a crazy hard time dealing with two bits like the enforcers...

against somebody like the current u.s. agent.. or hell even captain america.. spidey's doing nothing...

even with 2 upgrades and his iron spidey armor cap STILL took it to spidey.... pitting classic spidey against either of them is overkill...

while i agree about not being able to KO logan.. classic wolverine did have a huge problem with skilled oponents.. so I'm sure they would be able to restrain him at least.

barring my feelings on the civil war fight....

fair enough, I wasn't around to read spidey then, so I'll take your word for it.

Is it also Classic Wolverine?
and whats the difference between classic and current?

jinzin

fair enough, I wasn't around to read spidey then, so I'll take your word for it.

lol.. and how old do you think i am exactly? hehe

actually I don't have a clue.. about lassic wolverine that's just how I read it...

that's why i had to ask for clarification about what was implied with the term "classic"

for all I know maybe he just meant spidey before the dissassembled story line.. or before the other storlyine.. or before the iron armor... i dunno.

Board Walker
USAgent is class 50 btw

capt it up

classic wolverine did not have a healing factor nor was his character developed in the least. true classic wolverine however would really be around the tiem of his first mini

jinzin
Originally posted by Board Walker
USAgent is class 50 btw

see i wasn't sure if that 50 ton thing was true.. but i guess it is.

capt it up
classic wolverien ahrd to messure. The classic wolverien had no healing factor and such and was not developed however I would say the real classic wolverien would be around his first mini when he was said to have a healign factor and he was start to be developed.

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
classic wolverien ahrd to messure. The classic wolverien had no healing factor and such and was not developed however I would say the real classic wolverien would be around his first mini when he was said to have a healign factor and he was start to be developed.

classic logan is a badass

jinzin
Originally posted by capt it up

classic wolverine's still a tough little sunova

he took a fight to wendigo and hulk..
put wendigo down when hulk failed.
practically killed the demon god kierrok (a beast who no sold it to cyclops, collosus, storm, and nightcrawler)..
took two blasts from firelord and stayed concious..
took hits from colosus and wasn't even slowed down...
threw colosus into juggernaut...

sure he got bitchslapped by juggs.. (can't remember if he took more punishment before that.. ) but he was still tough as hell.

inamilist
man, I'm learning so much

capt it up
classic wolverine's still a tough little sunova

he took a fight to wendigo and hulk..
put wendigo down when hulk failed.
practically killed the demon god kierrok (a beast who no sold it to cyclops, collosus, storm, and nightcrawler)..
took two blasts from firelord and stayed concious..
took hits from colosus and wasn't even slowed down...
threw colosus into juggernaut...

sure he got bitchslapped by juggs.. (can't remember if he took more punishment before that.. ) but he was still tough as hell.
yes he was.
he took to punches from juggs before that

jinzin
man, I'm learning so much

that's what we're here for wink

King_Mungi
see i wasn't sure if that 50 ton thing was true.. but i guess it is.

Actually I don't think so, I don't know where if it were true where it would be stated. He wasn't in any recent handbook entries was he?

jinzin
i dunno... all the recent handbooks I've seen lately have been filled with villains... erm

King_Mungi
i dunno... all the recent handbooks I've seen lately have been filled with villains... erm

He might have appeared in the A-Z handbook but I don't know.

srankmissingnin
If Agent is even 20 tons now, Capt will eat my right shoe... I'd do it my self but I don't think I like shoe.

MightyEInherjar
Marvel Directory lists US Agent at 10 tons.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/u/usagent.htm

Soljer
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Marvel Directory lists US Agent at 10 tons.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/u/usagent.htm

Marvel directory means shit.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Soljer
Marvel directory means shit.

True, but since there's nothing else readily available, I thought I'd check it out. There has to be some merit to what they put, I don't believe they go out of their way to provide false information.

The Fake Macoy
US Agent was class 10 ages ago, and he got a power up a few years back. He really should be over class 10.

King_Mungi
Marvel Directory is outdated, those stats are from the handbooks in the early 90's. US Agent should be over 10 tons since his various upgrades, but class 50? Yeah I don't think so.

Did he appear in the A-Z handbook?

Dreampanther
Hmm, tricky... I don't know too much about US Agent... Still, it seems Team One will have more of a tactical approach, and will probably work better as a team, since both Wolverine and Spider-Man are loners...

I'll give the edge to the first team, 6/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.