Captain America run a gauntlet with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
In this Gauntlet he has Thor's Hammer. He has five days of rest between fights. Abilities he would have with the hammer and the people who as wielded it before= Several beings other than Thor have been able to lift Mjolnir on occasion. Successfully lifting Mjolnir usually transforms the mortal wielder into a quasi-Asgardian, often with an increase in strength, durability, and a wardrobe change that's more consistent with the Asgardian paradigm.

Mainstream (Earth 616)
Odin
Captain America
Beta Ray Bill
Buri (alias Tiwaz, Thor's paternal great-grandfather)
Red Norvell (with the aid of gauntlets)
Eric Masterson (both before and after merging with Thor)
Superman, but a few pages later he cannot lift it. Explanation was given by Thor that someone might wield Mjolnir shortly if the situation calls for it to happen. Source from Wikipedia

1.Batman
2.Wolverine
3.Black Tarantula
4.Thing
5.Immortal Hercules
6.Mindless Hulk

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
In this Gauntlet he has Thor's Hammer. He has five days of rest between fights. Abilities he would have with the hammer and the people who as wielded it before= Several beings other than Thor have been able to lift Mjolnir on occasion. Successfully lifting Mjolnir usually transforms the mortal wielder into a quasi-Asgardian, often with an increase in strength, durability, and a wardrobe change that's more consistent with the Asgardian paradigm.

Mainstream (Earth 616)
Odin
Captain America
Beta Ray Bill
Superman, but a few pages later he cannot lift it. Explanation was given by Thor that someone might wield Mjolnir shortly if the situation calls for it to happen. Source from Wikipedia

1.Batman
2.Wolverine
3.Black Tarantula
4.Thing
5.Immortal Hercules
6.Mindless Hulk

Gets to Hulk. Hulk smash

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by guy222
Gets to Hulk. Hulk smash hate to agree

TricksterPriest
But....I'm gonna have to co-sign it as well. Cap's going down. Hulk is too tough for him to beat even with the hammer.

Symmetric Chaos
Is Herc really that much less powerful than Hulk?

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Is Herc really that much less powerful than Hulk?

Yes

Badabing
I say Im. Herc beats him.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by guy222
Yes

OK (wierd sig guy)

boriquaking55

Mainstream (Earth 616)
Odin
Captain America
Beta Ray Bill

1.Batman
2.Wolverine
3.Black Tarantula
4.Thing
5.Immortal Hercules
6.Mindless Hulk

I don't quite understand - by quasi-asgardian, are you saying he becomes like an average Asgardian or herald-level like Thor.

I ask because if you have a herald-level Captain America, with all his fighting experience on top of Thor's power - I see no reason why he doesn't crush this gauntlet. Hulk or not.

Badabing
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I don't quite understand - by quasi-asgardian, are you saying he becomes like an average Asgardian or herald-level like Thor.

I ask because if you have a herald-level Captain America, with all his fighting experience on top of Thor's power - I see no reason why he doesn't crush this gauntlet. Hulk or not. Good call. That would change my opinion of the gauntlet.

golem370
Maybe it's like Hercules meaning being part Mortal/ part God

Hewhoknowsall
I think he clears it or stops at last.

Soljer
Captain America with the power of Thor? Hulk's going down.

golem370
What does Captain America have over Thor makes you think he could compare to Thor experience maybe Captain America as alot of that but Thor being immortal and a warrior would more then give Thor higher level of experience and skill over Cap. I don't think he would be equal to Thor in physical power because it says quasi-asgardian not full asgardian.

jalek moye
What does Captain America have over Thor makes you think he could compare to Thor experience maybe Captain America as alot of that but Thor being immortal and a warrior would more then give Thor higher level of experience and skill over Cap. I don't think he would be equal to Thor in physical power because it says quasi-asgardian not full asgardian.

Well if he gets the stats and power thor. then he beats hulk, i think if you made him a high class 100 char plus he gets both the shield and the hammer then hulk is gonna down.

Philosophía
Clears it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.