Eclipso vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eclipso
Fight takes place at night. Bloodlust is on.

guy222
Is this the Zarathos/Ghost Rider, Ketch version. Which one
I am taking Zarathos

Eclipso
This is the current Ghost Rider.

I'll make a seperate one for Eclipso vs Zarathos for you.

King_Mungi
Eclipso, after all he/she was the original wrath of God.

guy222
Thank u, friend. I like Zarathos, he may lose. Current version of Ghost Rider is a bit more powerful, stalemated DS

jasonk3
Ghost Rider

King_Mungi
whaaaaaaa? how so?

Howard_Jones
Mostly because Blaze has been considerably powered up since he came back.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Mostly because Blaze has been considerably powered up since he came back.

Right and you believe he is on Spectre's level then? Shazam had to summon Spectre to banish Eclipso temporally away.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Right and you believe he is on Spectre's level then? Shazam had to summon Spectre to banish Eclipso temporally away.

Nah, that's not what I'm thinking. What I am thinking though is the level of plot device power the Penance Stare has.

King_Mungi
Nah, that's not what I'm thinking. What I am thinking though is the level of plot device power the Penance Stare has.

Eclispo was the first personification of God's wrath, I doubt Ghost Rider's level a magic would dare work on God's wrath.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Eclispo was the first personification of God's wrath, I doubt Ghost Rider's level a magic would dare work on God's wrath.

We'll have to see what happens more in V3 of Ghost Rider. Seems that they're upping his stock considerably. I wouldn't be suprised if he pulls more crazy stuff out his butt.

King_Mungi
We'll have to see what happens more in V3 of Ghost Rider. Seems that they're upping his stock considerably. I wouldn't be suprised if he pulls more crazy stuff out his butt.

The most recent issue stated he was about to reveal his true power after getting beat by a spawn of Lucifer. We shall see, but on the level of the wrath of God personified? They would really have to pull something out.

As of what we have seen thus far, Ghost Rider is outclassed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.