KMC Comic Awards Suggestions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ichigo66666
I just thought this would be fun.

The categories are:

Best Brawler
Best Speed Demon
Best Comeback
Best Newcomer
Best Arc
Best Feat
Best Fight
Best Overall Character

I need suggestions for each category then i will make a voting thread for the contestants.

Suggest away!

Eclipso
Best Arc & Best Fight: Day of Vengence

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superboy Prime had the best comeback.
The best fight was with Iron Man and Captain America. It was so sad and emotional.

TricksterPriest
There needs to be a most unfairly jobbed category. Or biggest PIS win. Most underrated and overrated are musts.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
There needs to be a most unfairly jobbed category. Or biggest PIS win. Most underrated and overrated are musts.

INDEED

Ichigo66666
Biggest PIS
Most Underrated
Most Overrated are the new categories!

If a mod can edit them into the original post. smile

TricksterPriest
I think Most unfairly jobbed character should be in there. Also, Biggest Villain Ego. You know, who has the biggest ego among the bad guys? Funniest character..... though Deadpool probably has that one in the bag.

Super Guy
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
I just thought this would be fun.

The answers are:

Best Brawler Wolverine
Best Speed Demon Wolverine
Best Comeback Wolverine
Best Newcomer Well... Woleverine's kinda new...
Best Arc Enemy of State
Best Feat z0mg! Its g2 b wolvies total pwnage of galactus
Best Fight " " "
Best Overall Character Wolverine
stick out tongue

I need suggestions for each category then i will make a voting thread for the contestants.

Suggest away!

TricksterPriest
Screw wolverine. stick out tongue Squirrel Girl FTW! laughing

Howard_Jones
Namor should get Comeback, Brawler, and fight for the one in Illuminati
Best Arc - Ultimates v2
Best Feat - Gladiator KTFOing Vulcan
Best Overall Character - Captain America

Whiniest emo kid - Superboy Prime

quickshot
Im waiting for civil war to end before i pass judgement as that SHOULD have thors return and the last battle sounds good

Grimm22
Best Brawler - Shadowcat

Why?: Kitty beat the ***t out of Emma in ASM. She may be an unlikely choice, but she deserves the award

--------------------------------------------------------

Best Speed Demon - Ult. Quicksilver

Why?: Quicksilver showed us how his ult. counterpart differs from the 616 version, by stealing Ult. Thor's power belt after being knocked down numerous times and of course, kicking the crap out of the communist bastard, Hurricane cool

---------------------------------------------------

Best Comeback - Punisher

Why?: Sure, Frank wasn't dead, but he wasn't exactly in around, before he returned in Ed Brubaker's Daredevil, by how else? Going and snapping a pimp's neck without even twitching a nerve! eek!

--------------------------------------------------

Best Newcomer - Gravity

Why?: Sure, he may have premiered LAST year, but that doesn't mean that he can't count THIS year can it stick out tongue Whatever; Gravity's mini-series was one of the best read's in a while, by re-using an old tactic, with a fresh new face. Gravity, is a lot like Ult. Spidey, he's young, careless and is learning how to be a hero, the hard way. And while Gravity may have passed on in the mini-series Beyond! Don't count him out just yet

-----------------------------------------------------------

Best Arc - Torn - Astonishing X-Men

Why?: While some may argue that AST X-men may have lost its flavor in the arc Dangerous, Whendon brought the book back to ass kicking levels with the arc, Torn. A timid Wolverine, a badass Kitty and a Cyclops shooting Emma are just some of the things you see in this amazing arc!

--------------------------------------------

Best Feat - Human Ben kicking the crap out of Super-Skrull! - Ult. Fantastic Four

Why?messedhowing that, although Ult. Marvel characters aren't 616 characters, yet still hold onto the best parts of the characters, Ult. Ben Grimm watched as his entire world fell apart around him; As the last man alive and he was powerless to stop it. Rather than sitting around and mooping, Ben takes action, showing Courage, Willpower, Smarts and Skills, by kicking the crap out of the Skrull leader with only his bare fists!

--------------------------------------

Best Fight - Ult. Hawkeye vs Everybody! - Ultimates 2

Why?: After losing his family to an evil group of communist/terrorist bastards, Ult. Hawkeye shows why they made the last mistake they'll ever make by leaving him alive. From kitchenware to fingernails, Clint shows us why he's on the team

---------------------------------------------------

Best Overall Character - Iron Man

Why?: With a big upgrade and the standing as one of the most ionic characters in comics, Tony made it big in 06'. Many will call Tony, evil, irrational and a jerk for his actions in Civil War, yet many forget the fact that Tony never wanted the registration act. The fact that Iron Man was sensible to realize that if he doesn't help to control the situation than heroes would be a dieing breed, rather than taking the next step in super heroics. Tony made let himself be made into a poster boy against the registration act, knowing that he didn't agree with what was happening, but knew it was necessary

------------------------------------------------------------------

Biggest PIS - Wolverine vs Namor - Wolverine (solo book)

Why?: Some may argue that a pantsless Wolverine can fight the king of Atlantis on land, yet for some retarded reason, the folks at Marvel decided to give into Fanboy demands and have Wolverine fight Namor in his underwater terrain. So what? He had an Iron Man suit on? Yet, Namor was able to beat an the real Iron Man underwater, but he can't defeat a mutant midget who has no experience using an IM suit?!? Selling out you're first character for an overused canadian X-Man? Nice one Marvel roll eyes (sarcastic)

Howard_Jones
Not too bad, Grimm. Not bad at all.

Validus
How does Superboy Prime Vs the Green Lantern Corps not win for Biggest PIS?

Skeets
Originally posted by Validus
wave

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
wave
Screw you man. You're a total tease. sad

Skeets
laughing out loud well enjoy this last post,cause I'll be leaving for another month or two......barker...

Validus
Originally posted by Skeets
laughing out loud well enjoy this last post,cause I'll be leaving for another month or two......barker...
weep

Howard_Jones

His emo whining messed with thier willpower.

Skeets
weep
I'll stick around for a few hours just for you....steeks

Validus
Bah!

Skeets
But you complete me....

Grimm22

Whoops! stick out tongue

Forgot about that one

Thats runner up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.