Twin Peaks: Season Two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/twin-peaks.html

Oh **** yes! I expect little reply to this, but hopefully there are some people here that know of the best television series of all time. It's about time this came out.

ToMacco
"Twin Peaks"? You mean boobies?

killphil
Just pre-ordered mine from Amazon. Can't believe it's finally being released after all these years!

I still don't have season 1 yet because I was disapointed with the pilot episode's lack of inclusion. But now that Artisan's rights have slipped back to Paramount, it's rumoured that season 1 will see a Paramount release with the pilot this time. Hope it all works out.

Solo
Originally posted by killphil
I still don't have season 1 yet because I was disapointed with the pilot episode's lack of inclusion. But now that Artisan's rights have slipped back to Paramount, it's rumoured that season 1 will see a Paramount release with the pilot this time. Hope it all works out.
Yeah, I hear that Season 1 will be re-released under Paramount during Season 2's release. I bought Season 1 in Region 2 so it includes the pilot. I'll buy it again if it's re-released in the US, though.

killphil
What is the quality like on the pilot in your set? Is it comparable to the rest of the episodes?

Solo
It's perfect. Compared to the rest of the episodes, it's exactly the same if not better.

killphil
I have a bootleg set I bought awile ago(back when I was convinced that the whole series would never be brought to DVD) and they use the official DVD release for season 1, but use one of the imports for the pilot. It is much lower in quality than the 7 season 1 eps but much higher in quality than the season 2 eps. I was under the impression that this was the best quality out there for the pilot.

Jim Reaper
Thats cool the 1st season is great.

gingercaily
Looking for complete seasons of twin peaks?check this site:http://www.dvdavenue.tv/movies/drama/Twin_Peaks.html

MildPossession
I'm waiting for the Golden edition with both series in, think it's out in October.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.