Dreadlocks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Has anybody here got dreadlocks?

Kongu Dude
No.

It looks too stupid. herbafro

drewbiefan
what is that?

But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about... But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about...

Alfheim
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
No.

It looks too stupid. herbafro

Yeah thanx for that.

Morning_Glory
i would never get them... ugh afro_tongue

plus I just posted here to use that smilie

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah thanx for that.
Oh yeah, I forgot that some younger Kid's doesn't get the irony. herbwank

Spearhead
Nope, my hair doesn't grow in a manner that would make dreads look decent on me

Dusty
Never.

Alfheim
grrrr!!!!!

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by drewbiefan
what is that?

But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about... But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about...
I was lying. stick out tongue

But if I was lying, then I wasn't lying, but in that case I was lying, so I wasn't lying about the lying.

Kongu Dude
grrrr!!!!!
Watch out!

His ass is gonna blow! oh

drewbiefan
Hmm this is not a game, i cannot get rid of this! messedit keeps pasting onto the window! do i have to press a certain key to remove it?

Spearhead
Please...make it stop...

Kongu Dude
Hmm this is not a game, i cannot get rid of this! messedit keeps pasting onto the window! do i have to press a certain key to remove it?

But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about... But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about...But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about... But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about...But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about... But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about...But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about... But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about...But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about... But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about...But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about... But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about...But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about... But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about...But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about... But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about...But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about... But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about...But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about... But If I was kidding, then I wasn't kidding because I was kidding, but in that case I was kidding because I wasn't kidding about the kidding that I was kidding about... hmm

Alfheim
miffed miffed

Why has everything got to be so complicated?

Kongu Dude
miffed miffed

Why has everything got to be so complicated?
That's me, my friend. cool

Spearhead
This is what happens when people are bored.

Kongu, make it less obvious that you just copy + pasted.

drewbiefan
This member keeps typing all this. I am being serious, i cannot remove this textmessed i have pressed something and it has appeared. He is making matters worse! messed I am trying, but since i pressed those keys, its randomly appearingmessed
Ever since i pressed those two together this randomly appears every time i type a message. No it is not boredom AT ALL! I am not playing games heremessed
what is that?

I was lying.

But if I was lying, then I wasn't lying, but in that case I was lying, so I wasn't lying about the lying.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Spearhead
This is what happens when people are bored.

Kongu, make it less obvious that you just copy + pasted.
I have a little short of time so... dodgy

drewbiefan
I am not understanding thismessed
As i explained just, when i type in a letter, this automatacially appears underneath ever since i pressed two keys CTRL & V together. It is just something on my computer that once it has been clicked, it doesnt removemessed

what is that?

I was lying.

Spearhead
aaaaaaand...now I'm lost confused

drewbiefan
same heremessed This all started from that other thread messed

what is that?

I was lying.

rickyduck
Has anybody here got dreadlocks?
I soooo almost have

Alfheim
I am not understanding thismessed
As i explained just, when i type in a letter, this automatacially appears underneath ever since i pressed two keys CTRL & V together. It is just something on my computer that once it has been clicked, it doesnt removemessed

what is that?

I was lying.

Maybe somebody has hacked your computer.

drewbiefan
WHAT!! i hope not, after having hackers on my email LOL!
I think it has gone now, i pressed that again and it just wentmessed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.