Darth Nihilus vs. BotS Darth Bane and Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sexyback
Neutral setting, anything goes.

General Kenobl
Well does Nihilus have his Draining ability?

Sexyback
Well why not?

Blue_Hefner
This is futile. Nihilly wins

darthsith19
Nihilus Force Drains them.

Gideon
Nihilus drains them, and then rapes them.

Darth Sexy
Nihilus is a damn wound in the force, so he is more powerful than anybody who doesn't have a defense for it(which is everybody but the ancient sith), and anybody who can loop in and out of the force(NJO jedi).

zephiel7
Nihily probably rapes DE Sids, from what I have been seeing.

Darth Sexy
I believe DE Sidious can loop in and out of the force, or rather move faster than the eye could see, so Nihilus would be sliced in pieces before he "ate" him.

Sexyback
I seriously don't get all the hype about N's drain. Why can't it just be blocked? I've kinda gotten the impression that there's a load of mixed up speculation going on here, but really, when does KotOR say that his drain is anything as special as people make out? And Sexy, please elaborate. You've noticed I've said that to you a lot recently, it's kind of because I suspect you're just parroting Lightsnake and other members and don't actually have any clue what you're talking about. No offense intended. smile

Sexyback
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
I believe DE Sidious can loop in and out of the force, or rather move faster than the eye could see, so Nihilus would be sliced in pieces before he "ate" him.

So can Bane.

Darth Sexy
DE Sidious could do it at any point in time, we saw Bane do it ONCE and ONLY once against Kas'im, and Kas'im countered it. It is very unlikely Bane has the force mastery of Sidious, to defeat Nihilus before Nihilus eats him.

Sexyback
Bias...
We only ever see Sidious do it once as well, and just because Bane was only noted to have done it once, it doesn't mean he can't do it whenever he wants to.

Darth Sexy
Bias? How about DE Sidious was miles ahead of every other sith lord with virtually every technique under his belt? But according to the great debater that you claim you are, facts=bias.

Sexyback
No. We see both characters display that kind of speed once, yet you highlight the fact that Bane only did it once, whereas with Sidious, you say 'he can do it whenever he wants'. That's clear bias...

kamhal
Who in hell Nihilus kills an entire planet of force sensitives plus hundreds of jedis with 1 single attack? And "wound in the force"? Kotor II just changed and twisted all the concepts from Sar Wars world...

Anyway, with such condition Nihiilus wins. In fact he will always win this way...

xxXAcStylesXxx
Originally posted by Sexyback
No. We see both characters display that kind of speed once, yet you highlight the fact that Bane only did it once, whereas with Sidious, you say 'he can do it whenever he wants'. That's clear bias...

"He waited until the last possible second before unleashing the energy bottled up inside him in a tremendous rush of power." pg 170 PoD

He had to gather his energy to do his little speed. Sidious doesn't. End of story.

Sexyback
That wasn't actually force energy, it was a metaphor to represent his anguish at having to hold back from tooling Sirak in a heartbeat.

Darth Sexy
Metaphor? The word "idiot" comes to mind.

Sexyback
Looks like someone doesn't know how to interpret literature. roll eyes (sarcastic)

xxXAcStylesXxx
Why do I even bother, your such a fanboy, when someone finds evidence to discredit the character you seem to want to give a blow job too you comeback with some ridicules response like above or simply ignoring it and saying your right.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Originally posted by Sexyback
That wasn't actually force energy, it was a metaphor to represent his anguish at having to hold back from tooling Sirak in a heartbeat.

"The fury and focus that turned him into a conduit of the dark sides unstoppable power was gone." pg 171

That little burst WAS force energy.

Sexyback
Gosh, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

xxXAcStylesXxx
Gosh, is this like the 5th time I've owned you in 2 days?

Darth Sexy
The question is, who HASNT owned captain dipshit lately?

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
The question is, who HASNT owned captain dipshit lately?

It's been too long, oh, here we go:

"Fulfilling the prophecy that he will bring balance to the force, Anakin seizes the Emperor."

So... what about Nadd?

Ultimate Visual Guide, page 103, under the section "A Destiny Fulfilled," 5&1/8th inches from the top of the page (13.3 cm). Specific enough?

xxXAcStylesXxx
"Liek nuh uh I don't believe it! You have to send the book to me, highlight the quote, deliver it with a singing telegram, with a tape recoded message from Lucas reading the quote...then MAYBE i'll consider it. stick out tongue laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic) thumb up thumb up laughing laughing laughing eek!"

Kadesh
Just a short question, when could sidious ever loop out of the force? No where does it state that he mastered everything, it is only mentioned "it is believed he had" in DESB,

And how would he learn that ability from the fallanasi if they were hiding from him?

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
"Liek nuh uh I don't believe it! You have to send the book to me, highlight the quote, deliver it with a singing telegram, with a tape recoded message from Lucas reading the quote...then MAYBE i'll consider it. stick out tongue laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic) thumb up thumb up laughing laughing laughing eek!"

laughing out loud Its so true, Planet is such a n00b.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.