Gamoras' mate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Oh yeah, Gamora has decided it's time to procreate and has decided to use an earthling for the job. But she don't want no slouch, so after months of surveillance she narrows her choices down to these non super powered Humans.

BP
Cap
DD
Taskmaster and
Ironfist...the iron fist is a learned technique (right?).

She kidnaps them (with Thanos tech) brainwash them to fight to the death for her in her arena.

The fight is strictly H2H, no weapons or special suits

Who gets to lay the pipe? Happy Dance

http://www.graphiccollectibles.com/catalog/images/1133549120.jpg

Howard_Jones
Nova. He already is.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Karate Kid

Soljer
Neither Karate Kid nor Nova are in this match.

Iron Fist wins.

golem370
She has a mate Warlock

King Kandy
Warlocks already with her.

And he could kick the ass of anyone in this competition.

King KAM
Originally posted by golem370
She has a mate Warlock Originally posted by King Kandy
Warlocks already with her.

And he could kick the ass of anyone in this competition. she doesnt have a mate, she sleeps with different men as she pleases.

and Cap of course

King Kandy
Originally posted by King KAM
she doesnt have a mate, she sleeps with different men as she pleases.
I'd like to see ANY evidence to support this.

jrodslam
Comes down to DD, Fist and Cap. Im leaning more towards DD and Fist in the end with DD for the win.

DigiMark007
It kinda pissed me off that they just had her sleep with Nova. I realize it was merely casual, but what the hell happened to Adam Warlock?? Last I heard, the two of them were lovers and were raising Atleza. And the last I saw Warlock, it was in Thanos' solo series, and after he helped Thanos he was going back to be with Gamora.

Maybe I missed a few story arcs, but whatever...

DigiMark007
Also, I'm closing this. Hot as Gamora is, these characters could fight in a forum matchup without having "Who gets to lay pipe?" as the reward.

It's one thing to make sarcastic remarks about sexual stuff...hell, I do that too plenty. But when it becomes the topic for threads I really have to draw the line.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.