Spider Woman,Spiderman,Wolverine vs. Vixen,Cyborg,Cassidy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Classic Spiderman
Current Spider Woman
Wolverine is NOT immortal

Vixen cannot access the powers of any super powered animals.
Fight takes place at night. In South american jungle. Who wins? No prep.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Classic Spiderman
Current Spider Woman

I thought this would be a good pretty well rounded fight. No one has an opinion?

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Classic Spiderman
Current Spider Woman

Team One

Sparkz
Team 2 even though Vixen can't access super powered animals she can access more than one and become faster than all these characters and far stronger than Spider-man, she can also heal injuries so that counts Wolverine out to. (going by JLU so if she can't someone tell me)

And thats only one character through in Cyborg and Logan is the only one who can stop him, but who is Cassidy?

Seems that this entire match relies on Wolverine cause he is the only one to dish out damage.

marvelprince
I don't understand the restrictions on Vixen? Do you mean she just cn't access animals that give her super strength? Cause she still has super speed etc.

Sparkz
Originally posted by marvelprince
I don't understand the restrictions on Vixen? Do you mean she just cn't access animals that give her super strength? Cause she still has super speed etc.

She can't use animals such as krypto which would give her Superman's powers etc.

marvelprince
Oh. Well team 2 wins this then.

stormfront13
team two still wins, vixen copies amoeba, duplicates herself, and then each one takes on a dfferent power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.