Illuminatti vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Illuminatti:

Mr Fantastic
Black Bolt
Iron Man
Dr. Strange
Professor X(with powers)
Namor

VS.

Superman
Green Lantern(John)
Batman
Zatanna
Martian Manhunter
Red Tornado

Metalmanx
JLA wins via speed. no expression

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Metalmanx
JLA wins via speed. no expression

Doesn't Dr. Strange's sixth sense protect him from speedblitz?

norrinradd43
Red Tornado and Batman, maybe Zatanna(unless she is ready) are taken out by Black Bolt's yell...Strange Takes care of Zatanna if she still stands, that leaves GL, Superman, and MM to deal with the Illuminatti...no telling how that would go, how would the three JLA handle Prof X's Psych...Mr. F would probably be a non factor unless he came with hella Tech, Iron Man and Namor could team up on either MM or Supes for a decent fight...GL will take out somebody for sure...but in the end i think Strange trumps the JLA

There are other ways it could work out but thats just how I see it

Soljer
Doctor Strange stops time and turns them all into tables.

Entity
With prep the Illuminati would OWN this JLA but, I am assuming since you didn't state any there is none. Still Dr. Strange and Black Bolt take them on their own.

Metalmanx
What are Strange's reaction times like?

Draco69
Red Tornado is a very deadly foe. Destroying his body won't kill him. It will just free the air elemental (his true form) from his android shell.

He's a master of aerokinesis like Iceman is to cryokinesis.

Howard_Jones
Stephen Strange ftw

ExtraMision5555
Strange is thier anti-speed blitz

and because of that

Illuminati probably wins

jrodslam
In many fights where Strange is on a team, he usually already has a shield up just incase. If thats the case here, then a speedblitz would be out of the question. In order for his teammates to attack however, Strange has to let down those shields and everyone ecome accountable for themselves. Zatanna can stalemate Strange long enough to get help. JLA win.

Soljer
Time is Strange's *****. Check the respect thread; if Stephen wanted to, he could play the "go back in time and kill their parents" route.

Or, if he was feeling particularly mean, he could go the "Travel back in time and destroy their home dimension" route....

jrodslam
Strange isnt the only one who can go back in time here. Plus it isnt a likely tactic here considering he knows nothing about his foes or their parents or their world/dimension.

JLA still wins.

Soljer
Originally posted by jrodslam
Strange isnt the only one who can go back in time here. Plus it isnt a likely tactic here considering he knows nothing about his foes or their parents or their world/dimension.

JLA still wins.

Strange's time manipulation skills overshadow ANYTHING that ANYONE else here has ever shown.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Soljer
Strange's time manipulation skills overshadow ANYTHING that ANYONE else here has ever shown.

JLA still wins.

Soljer
He needn't know anything about his opponents. If he wishes, he can time travel exactly thirty seconds prior to the starting of the match and just call on the Vishanti.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Draco69
Red Tornado is a very deadly foe. Destroying his body won't kill him. It will just free the air elemental (his true form) from his android shell.

He's a master of aerokinesis like Iceman is to cryokinesis.

Actual question:

Would the air elemental be released if his body was turned into a pop tart?

jrodslam
He needn't know anything about his opponents. If he wishes, he can time travel exactly thirty seconds prior to the starting of the match and just call on the Vishanti.

If thats the case, whats stoping Zee or GL from doing the same thing? Its not a likely tactic for either side.

Soljer
If thats the case, whats stoping Zee or GL from doing the same thing? Its not a likely tactic for either side.

They could all try - Strange has the most innate, and most powerful control over time. He'd beat them out.

jrodslam
They could all try - Strange has the most innate, and most powerful control over time. He'd beat them out.

Maybe im missing something. Youre telling me that if Zatanna or GL stops time beofer Strange does, hed still be able to get out of the time lock EVENTHOUGH hes already still in place?

Youre telling me if Zee tell him Pots!, hed still beable to move and contiune with fighting eventhough people like Faust and other demons were unable to?

xmarksthespot
In terms of sheer power (and speed) with the exception of Dr Strange, the JLA have this in spades. Undecided, as Strange can be uber, but I don't know whether he can tip the scales all by his lonesome.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
In terms of sheer power (and speed) with the exception of Dr Strange, the JLA have this in spades. Undecided, as Strange can be uber, but I don't know whether he can tip the scales all by his lonesome. Black bolt would take out a couple of the JLA with just his scream... Happy Dance

xmarksthespot
Unlikely. GL autoshields. MM extradimensional phasing. Red Tornado is an air elemental. Zatanna doesn't actually need to speak to use her powers. Oh, and it's Superman.

Batman dies though.

outavodka
Blackbolt can do other things besides scream last i cheacked...and oh I like how people forgot about the rest of the aluminati>CharlesXavier/IronmanExtremis im guessing/Namor/Pull goddamn universal killing wepon outa my ass ReedRichards.
They kinda matter roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
Can someone explain to me Strange's sixth sense that halts speed-blitzes against him? Even someone at Superman speeds? I don't understand how he could do it.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by outavodka
Blackbolt can do other things besides scream last i cheacked...and oh I like how people forgot about the rest of the aluminati>CharlesXavier/IronmanExtremis im guessing/Namor/Pull goddamn universal killing wepon outa my ass ReedRichards.
They kinda matter roll eyes (sarcastic)

As much as I love Marvel, they're completely outmatched here.

Iron Man is a complete non-factor, just like Batman is on the JLA side.

In fact, Namor isn't even a factor in this match.

For that matter, nor is Reed.

The only Marvel people who could even begin to hold their own are Xavier, Blackbolt, and Strange.

outavodka
As much as I love Marvel, they're completely outmatched here.

Iron Man is a complete non-factor, just like Batman is on the JLA side.

In fact, Namor isn't even a factor in this match.

For that matter, nor is Reed.

The only Marvel people who could even begin to hold their own are Xavier, Blackbolt, and Strange. So ironman isnt going to call on his hundreds of suits not to mention hulkbuster/thorbuster
Namor wont use his aquatic abilities giant squids n shit, and your gona have me to belive Reed walks into a deathmatch unarmed f*ck that! the dudes always gota a gaget, and he may never have the UN in his frikin back pocket but il be damned hes a non factor, like you really cant see him not coming up with a way to put down RT hes the main brain and Prof.X mind links them as MMH does his team so often.

What If...
You mean hes going to speed-dial his suits on his razor...can the suits even fight for themselves?

Unfortunately, this fight doesn't take place in Atlantis.

And also very unfortunate, Reed gets speedblizted before he can expand his left pinky toe.

outavodka
Ryte...becuz i said the fight was in alantis, and Tonys gota sidekick dumbass

Evangel94
All of Iron Man suits can fight Automated without a person inside it. Some Iron Man suits are designed to not have a user to begin with, but that's beside the point...

Anyway I'm going to assume neither side can call in for backup in anyway, shape, or form. Also I'm under the assumption neither side gets prep, so with that in mind...

I'm going to give the Illuminati the majority here. They seem to have all their bases covered. Dr. Strange, Blackbolt, and Professor X are some serious heavy hitters here.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by outavodka
So ironman isnt going to call on his hundreds of suits not to mention hulkbuster/thorbuster
Namor wont use his aquatic abilities giant squids n shit, and your gona have me to belive Reed walks into a deathmatch unarmed f*ck that! the dudes always gota a gaget, and he may never have the UN in his frikin back pocket but il be damned hes a non factor, like you really cant see him not coming up with a way to put down RT hes the main brain and Prof.X mind links them as MMH does his team so often.

Iron Man's Thor/Hulk-Busters won't mean diddly against Superman. Or Wonder Woman. Or Martian Manhunter. I'm sorry, but it's the truth.

All of Namor's tech and military will mean even less than Iron Man.

And Reed's abilities in this face add up to EVEN less than Namor.

MightyEInherjar
Even though I think Illuminati win majority, I still think at some point Superman, MM, or someone is going to notice Prof X in the corner messing with everyone's mind and go "This cripple is the guy who's been f***ing with our minds the whole time?" then promptly throw his wheelchair to the moon faster than he can loose at a game of hop-scotch.

Madvillain
Dr. Strange for the win. JLA lose this one.

Bentley
Blackbolt can kill many of them, Xavier too. The whole league? Not a chance.

It all relies on Strange, I'm not even sure if he can tip the scales this much. If he can avoid speedblitz for his team, he makes them win.

Darth Vegas
Strange is the deciding factor in this one.

Illuminati FTW.

Bentley
The weird thing about this thread: We are basically saying that Stephen can take the whole JLA by himself.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Bentley
Blackbolt can kill many of them, Xavier too. If by many, you mean Batman, sure.

jrodslam
Is Ironman's armor immune to matter manipulation? Psi attacks are nulled here as well, so Prof.X is basically nulled in this fight. And as much as i hate to say it, Namor isnt much of a threat here nor is Reed.

xmarksthespot
On further consideration, I consider precognition prep if employed before the fight starts (as implied by some above), and no prep is specified in the OP.

Shields are prep, unless they are unconsciously active.

Therefore JLA, due to a speed advantage over Strange, and being generally more powerful than the rest of the Illuminati.

Madvillain
JLA has no such speed advantage over Dr. Strange, as he has been shown to move at light speeds and beyond. And his auto-shields negate any type of speedblitzing anyway. He'd probably just make on of them speedblitz right into the Dark Dimension lol.

Why yes he can. Out of ten fights I can imagine him pulling out somewhere around 5 or 6 wins.

xmarksthespot
Strange doesn't think at FTL afaik, nor does he ordinarily move at FTL.

Have anything to indicate that Strange's forcefields are autonomous and function without the need for thought, in particular conscious thought?

Madvillain
auto-shields
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2600/autoshield4uo.jpg

and yes, he doesnt ordinarily move at ftl speeds, but he has and can.

xmarksthespot
Has and can with time and magic, I'm sure.

The scan, you've taken from long pig's thread, basically shows he doesn't have FTL mental processing speed without any preparatory action.

A blast from a robot named Voltorg, huh? The auto-shields don't seem to be all that, compared to his consciously activated forcefields.

Space M ummy
Has and can with time and magic, I'm sure.

The scan, you've taken from long pig's thread, basically shows he doesn't have FTL mental processing speed without any preparatory action.

A blast from a robot named Voltorg, huh? The auto-shields don't seem to be all that, compared to his consciously activated forcefields.

The strength of the shields is up to the writer, obviously. I've seen them take surprise hits from juggernaut, so they can take some punishment.

Strange's mastery of time is simply too much for the JLA to deal with. He can stop, reverse, and travel through it at will, essentially giving the illuminati infinite prep time and nullifying any speedblitzes.

I'm surprised black bolt is so heavily underrated in this fight. He has so many powers he's almost a mini surfer- in addition to that scream that hits with the force of a ten megaton nuke(!) Black bolt has serious matter manipulation abilities and has created antimatter out of nothing! an antimatter attack would pretty much obliterate anyone on the opposing side who happened to survive a scream.

The scream also isn't sonic- it's an electron based assault, and moves quite a bit faster than the speed of sound.

I'd give this fight to the illuminati in a heartbeat

Madvillain
^so would i. i forgot about Strange's mastery over time itself. he would freeze time and just BFR them into oblivion.

xmarksthespot
If there was even the teeniest tiniest prep, I would probably be just as inclined to give the Illuminati an easy win purely due to Strange. I know both he and his shields are uber.

Looking back through Strange threads, the idea that he's not susceptible to a speedblitz from FTL characters in no prep matches is relatively novel. Assuming absolutely no prep, and considering his spells and stronger shields require time, albeit very small amount of time, I'm personally unconvinced of this or that his autoshields would hold up to a barrage of lightspeed punches from cl100s.

Leaving aside Strange for a moment and ignoring Batman, Mr Fantastic and Xavier, who frankly I think are irrelevant, the overall power and/or speed of the JLA surpass the Illuminati manifold. Strange would likely tip the balance, but whether or not he can be speedblitzed is iffy.

I think I'll go back to the undecided position. messed

Space M ummy
If there was even the teeniest tiniest prep, I would probably be just as inclined to give the Illuminati an easy win purely due to Strange. I know both he and his shields are uber.

Looking back through Strange threads, the idea that he's not susceptible to a speedblitz from FTL characters in no prep matches is relatively novel. Assuming absolutely no prep, and considering his spells and stronger shields require time, albeit very small amount of time, I'm personally unconvinced of this or that his autoshields would hold up to a barrage of lightspeed punches from cl100s.

Leaving aside Strange for a moment and ignoring Batman, Mr Fantastic and Xavier, who frankly I think are irrelevant, the overall power and/or speed of the JLA surpass the Illuminati manifold. Strange would likely tip the balance, but whether or not he can be speedblitzed is iffy.

I think I'll go back to the undecided position. messed

I disagree here, for a couple of reasons. If you assume that FTL characters would automatically launch into their most powerful attack right off the bat, (a speedblitz) it would also stand to reason strange would ALSO use his most effective techniques immediately as well.

This could be a time stop, a high speed maneuver of his own, barriers i.e. the crimson bands of cyttorak, etc. The bands have protected strange from supernovas. lightspeed punches would be less than nothing in comparison.

Even flash doesn't instantly start out at light speed- he needs time to build up to going that fast in normal circumstances turning this into a speed of thought contest in which strange has the advantage.

Think of it this way- not only does flash/superman/etc have to take the time to think to do a speedblitz then execute it, but also decide which opponent is the biggest threat and target them. All Strange has to do is think "shields up" "time stop" or "BFR", giving him the decided advantage here. in a one on one contest this might be a different story, but it isnt.

and I still think black bolt is being underrated here. The time it takes to pull off a full power scream is pretty much nil and it's VERY effective. a whisper has taken out an enraged hulk, stunned gladitor, and annihilated apocalypse. If ANYONE hits him with a speedblitz and he says so much as "ow!" it's game over for anyone that can't survive a nuke to the face.

xmarksthespot
confused Where does Strange gain a speed of thought advantage from though? Superman thinks at superspeeds and can accelerate from the Earth to the Sun in less than a minute, while the distance between the Earth and the Sun is something of the order of 8 light-minutes.

Newjak
Aren't GL and Superman the only ones on that list that really have anything close to the ability to speedblitz like your saying.
RD and MM are fast but they aren't Superman fast and Zantanna and Batman all are humans

So besides the two aforemetnioned Superman and GL I don't really see a big speedbltiz advantage coming from the other side.

Black Bolt is being highly underrated. He can throw down with guys like Thor he is no pushover by anymeans and he would more than likely take down Zatanna and Batman with next to no problem. MM could possibly be messed up even while fasing considering the attack is more electron based then actual sound. Superman could take it although his sesnes would more than likely be messed up and GL would be the only one possibly uneffected completely by a scream from Black Bolt.

Next Ironman while maybe a non factor with some of the guys can be pretty useful still. I mean he has fought Silver Surfer and Sentry both known lightspeeders. While I don't think Iron Man can really keep up with speedsters his suit is quite advanced and usually makes up for lacks with other things. Now I believe Iron Man could be a real threat to GL because he has taken Silver Surfer and using the power cosmic against SS managed to knock SS out even though IM was also knocked out. IM could possibly stalemate Supes for a breif few moments like his fight against Sentry

Namor may be overall a non factor but Namor has fought some pretty impressive people enough that to say he is totally going to get owned off the bat I think is a little miss guided. Now he isn't beating anyone save Batman or Z but he certainly can fend off anyone else for a breif few moments.

I agree though Xavier and Reed are non factors just like a see Batman and Z nonfactors just to easy to take out when the high powered blasts commence.

Anyways the Illuminatti have the strongest character in the fight and a couple of good distractions. Which should give Strange enough time to perform the spells needed to win. So I would give them a majority.

xmarksthespot
"pots" "ied" etc. Z's nowhere near as much a nonfactor as Xavier, Reed and Batman.

I'm not entirely sure how MM's phasing is supposed to work. Anyone?

Newjak
"pots" "ied" etc. Z's nowhere near as much a nonfactor as Xavier, Reed and Batman.

I'm not entirely sure how MM's phasing is supposed to work. Anyone? Yeah but just like your saying Strange wouldn't have time to stop time niether would Z especially with BB ripping aprat her atoms with his scream ripping her apart. So while she has the power to be effective she just isn't going to last and by the way X could just stop her from using her powers.

marvelprince
Basically he's just separating his atoms/molecules till he's thin enough to pass through. Thats why energy attacks and such can still harm him

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Illuminatti:

Mr Fantastic
Black Bolt
Iron Man
Dr. Strange
Professor X(with powers)
Namor

VS.

Superman
Green Lantern(John)
Batman
Zatanna
Martian Manhunter
Red Tornado

MM reads stranges mind and makes him forget all of his spells in a nano second. Green lantern puts a bubble around BB's head. He can now not scream unless he wants to explode his own head and he can't draw upon any electron energy thru his tuning fork. Superman beats the hell out of Namor and Iron man. Zatanna Turns Mr. Fantastic into a chair and gives it to batman to sin on cuz he's not needed. Red Tornado's andoid body has no mind for professor x to muck with and he's basically fliped over in his chair by one good wind gust. If it's the Human red tornado, Superman can zap the professor with a flash of heat vision during his light speed creming of Namor and Iron man and leave the professor as a pile of ash before he gets one psy bolt out.

xmarksthespot
^Strange is a powerful telepath himself, MM isn't going to be able to do that.
Originally posted by Newjak
Yeah but just like your saying Strange wouldn't have time to stop time niether would Z especially with BB ripping aprat her atoms with his scream ripping her apart. So while she has the power to be effective she just isn't going to last and by the way X could just stop her from using her powers. Zatanna can block telepathy. But on further inspection, Black Bolt with Inhuman reflexes may be able to kill her before she can use her magic.

However if one holds that Zatanna can be taken out in such a way, then why not Strange by multiple and much faster attacks in a similar manner.

marvelprince
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
MM reads stranges mind and makes him forget all of his spells in a nano second. Green lantern puts a bubble around BB's head. He can now not scream unless he wants to explode his own head and he can't draw upon any electron energy thru his tuning fork. Superman beats the hell out of Namor and Iron man. Zatanna Turns Mr. Fantastic into a chair and gives it to batman to sin on cuz he's not needed. Red Tornado's andoid body has no mind for professor x to muck with and he's basically fliped over in his chair by one good wind gust. If it's the Human red tornado, Superman can zap the professor with a flash of heat vision during his light speed creming of Namor and Iron man and leave the professor as a pile of ash before he gets one psy bolt out.

You start off wrong. Strange is immune to telepathy

nvrbeenwthagirl
Zatanna can block telepathy. But on further inspection, Black Bolt with Inhuman reflexes may be able to kill her before she can use her magic.

However if one holds that Zatanna can be taken out in such a way, then why not Strange by multiple and much faster attacks in a similar manner.
Strange is a telepath, but he's not on the lvl of Manhunter. Besides, he's human, A speed blitz from anyone of the 3 fast characters can take him out. and So can zatanna. it depends on who gets the spell off faster. She coul easly say tegrof egnarts nad the resut would be the same.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by marvelprince
You start off wrong. Strange is immune to telepathy

And yet the rest of the scenario is just as viable. Stange isn't immunt to a speed blitz punch to the face before he utters or even thinks one spell.

xmarksthespot
Strange is a telepath, but he's not on the lvl of Manhunter. I recall someone posting that Strange has taken on Moondragon (with the mindgem?).

nvrbeenwthagirl
I recall someone posting that Strange has taken on Moondragon (with the mindgem?).

I"m sure if I look hard enough, I can find a scan or two of someone with Tp using it on strange. Or is he one of those uber charcters like Thanos, and Odin that no one wants to admit can lose.

Newjak
Zatanna can block telepathy. But on further inspection, Black Bolt with Inhuman reflexes may be able to kill her before she can use her magic.

However if one holds that Zatanna can be taken out in such a way, then why not Strange by multiple and much faster attacks in a similar manner. Its based on the fact that only two people on the JLA team cna speedblitz and a scream from BB should be able to halt those two and take out two of teh members fro mthe team. PLus Iron Man and Namor can run some defense. And Strange has some autoshields and other tricks that he can use to help him last long enough. Z doesn't have that she has to use all her powers and her abilities are all human.

Madvillain
I was about to say that. He has indeed taken on Moondragon with the mind gem, so telepathy won't work here, and neither will a speedblitz. He's taken full punches from Juggernaut; a testament to the durability of his auto-shields.

Seriously time is stopped, JLA gets obliterated. Its fairly simple.

Space M ummy
I recall someone posting that Strange has taken on Moondragon (with the mindgem?).

and beaten her. With the Eye of Agamotto, Strange's mental capabilities are VERY, VERY high. Anyone who says he's not on manhunter's level knows nothing about him.

Mental attacks on strange would be totally ineffective.

Strange has autoshields up at all times, so he doesnt HAVE to utter or think a spell to survive a blitz. Give him enough time to think (which he DEFINITELY has here...superman isn't THAT fast) and he's got even stronger shields up, or stops time.

Give it up, a speedblitz is almost worthless against strange.

This is so wrong it's almost laughable. The only way this could happen is if the illuminati stood there like punching bags and didn't fight back.

Strange is immune to mind control and has taken on telepaths WAY stronger than manhunter.

Black Bolt is immune to his own power (otherwise he'd blast himself apart everytime he screamed) and what's a bubble going to do? The scream isn't sonic, and his energy doesn't come from the tuning fork, it's just a focus to help him concentrate. Green Lantern has NEVER encountered black bolt anyway, so would never use this tactic in the first place.

Black Bolt Also has superspeed and matter manipulation. In the unlikely event a "bubble" could block the scream, An antimatter attack on green lantern or would be just as effective.

This fight is more likely to go: Strange Throws up a barrier around the team and/or a time stop, negating any blitz tactics, then blackbolt lets go with a full force scream, instantly killing the manhunter, zatanna, red tornado, and batman, and seriously putting a hurt on superman and the lantern. The rest is clean up.

Madvillain
right you are^

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5919/durablecf0.jpg

he regained conciousness before both Namor and SURFER after an attack. true testament to the power of his shields.

and his reaction time is pretty damn fast. puts up his shields...surfer was sneak attacking him here.

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/594/surfer2ph4.jpg

quite right. strange could pretty much win this on his own.

ExtraMision5555
Even though clearly Dr strange sticks out above the rest here, Blackbolt is a serious competator here, and even iron man. I wouldent just dismiss him. But more speciffically, blackbolt's scream would eliminate a few JLA members, at the minimum, batman and it would cause serious harm to Maritan Manhunter. Phaze shift will be useless against a scream unless his phaze shift shifts him into another dimension. And if im not mistaken, it doesnt.

So instead, hes going to phaze shift and find his molecules in popular family resorts such as mars, Saturn, and even the mysterious planet, Neptune.

And if zatanna isint paying attention, she's probably dead too

outavodka
Glad we are seeying my way now

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Even though clearly Dr strange sticks out above the rest here, Blackbolt is a serious competator here, and even iron man. I wouldent just dismiss him. But more speciffically, blackbolt's scream would eliminate a few JLA members, at the minimum, batman and it would cause serious harm to Maritan Manhunter. Phaze shift will be useless against a scream unless his phaze shift shifts him into another dimension. And if im not mistaken, it doesnt.

So instead, hes going to phaze shift and find his molecules in popular family resorts such as mars, Saturn, and even the mysterious planet, Neptune.

And if zatanna isint paying attention, she's probably dead too
Of course, the entire JLA will be dead. Becuz Zatanna, isn't even there? Superman isn't speed blitzing anyone. GL hasn't face hihg omnipotent magical opponents, and MM can't read BB's mind and know that he can scream. yeah ur right.

ExtraMision5555
Of course, the entire JLA will be dead. Becuz Zatanna, isn't even there? Superman isn't speed blitzing anyone. GL hasn't face hihg omnipotent magical opponents, and MM can't read BB's mind and know that he can scream. yeah ur right.

Hypotheticly. (my post) i was addressing someone who commented that MM could avoid a scream if he had to via Phaze shift, and that is not correct. Anyway, as far as MM reading BB's mind as well, thats also debateable as BB has proven a very very strong resistance to telepathy in the past on a few occassians. Debateable, but regardless, Stritcly speaking MM to BB, MM loses.

Everyones skipping to max output tehcinques first, and its makeing this debate a little difficult

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hypotheticly. (my post) i was addressing someone who commented that MM could avoid a scream if he had to via Phaze shift, and that is not correct. Anyway, as far as MM reading BB's mind as well, thats also debateable as BB has proven a very very strong resistance to telepathy in the past on a few occassians. Debateable, but regardless, Stritcly speaking MM to BB, MM loses.

Everyones skipping to max output tehcinques first, and its makeing this debate a little difficult

HOw is MM losing when he's more versatile than BB? He's def as strong. And he's got enough powers to much with him. Besides this Set up isn't even fair. Even tho I think Zatanna can take out strange as he could take her out. No one is thinkign like that. It needs to be totally redone with a better match up. Cuz strange's power is all over the place.

ExtraMision5555
HOw is MM losing when he's more versatile than BB? He's def as strong. And he's got enough powers to much with him. Besides this Set up isn't even fair. Even tho I think Zatanna can take out strange as he could take her out. No one is thinkign like that. It needs to be totally redone with a better match up. Cuz strange's power is all over the place.

Primary reason MM could lose is due to the scream, which would undoutably tear him to pieces, or atleast very close to it. He is more versatile, but BB's energy projection alone is even a good match for MM. BB is very versatile as well, more than most people might think. Anyways, that matchup aside, strange's power is indeed all over the place.

I dont doubt that he could do alot here though, and At the minimum his biggest problems IMO would be superman and zatanna, but i dont think thats entirely out of his domain. ESP superman, but ill admit my zatanna knoweldge is a bit vauge. In addition, i have absolutely NO knoweldge about red tornado.

Strange is clearly the strongest here and he has enough support to do alot of wild tihngs. But i wouldnet go as far as to say that this is strange vs JLA, becuase i dont think its fair to say he'd win that either. Still, i think illuminati takes this, and a big part of that is bcaus of strange

B dot Rob

Bad writing. It's been stated time and time again that X > Strange in telepathy even with Strange in the room and I believe he's even admitted to as much himself and Moondragon with the Mind Gem is wayyyyy above X.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Primary reason MM could lose is due to the scream, which would undoutably tear him to pieces, or atleast very close to it. He is more versatile, but BB's energy projection alone is even a good match for MM. BB is very versatile as well, more than most people might think. Anyways, that matchup aside, strange's power is indeed all over the place.

I dont doubt that he could do alot here though, and At the minimum his biggest problems IMO would be superman and zatanna, but i dont think thats entirely out of his domain. ESP superman, but ill admit my zatanna knoweldge is a bit vauge. In addition, i have absolutely NO knoweldge about red tornado.

Strange is clearly the strongest here and he has enough support to do alot of wild tihngs. But i wouldnet go as far as to say that this is strange vs JLA, becuase i dont think its fair to say he'd win that either. Still, i think illuminati takes this, and a big part of that is bcaus of strange

And the OP made it that way. I wonder if I were to make it the Illuminati vs the Justice Society or A better pick of the JLA, how would they fare? Not good at all.

ExtraMision5555
And the OP made it that way. I wonder if I were to make it the Illuminati vs the Justice Society or A better pick of the JLA, how would they fare? Not good at all.

speaking of red tornado, this is off subject, but have you read JSA? i thinkk thats what it is, its the one where a recent issue had Him on the cover (i think).
im trying to read more mainstream DC, but last time i tried i must have been reading all the dumb comics or something.

Metalmanx
Can someone explain to me Strange's sixth sense that halts speed-blitzes against him? Even someone at Superman speeds? I don't understand how he could do it.

Space M ummy

The manhunter is not more versatile than black bolt is- he may be a shapeshifter but has no external matter manipulation feats to speak of. At best it's a draw, at worst BB turns him into a pile of bricks during a fight. BB's scream is also quite possibly the most ridiculously overpowered attack in the history of comics (ignoring cosmic level beings of course) and the manhunter really doesn't have any means of surviving it if BB was serious about killing him.

Strange's power levels are certainly all over the place, but that may have something to do with the fact that he's sorcerer surpreme of his entire universe. He has some low feats, but at best he's throwing down with abstract beings who would make short work of ANY incarnation of the JLA.

It's due to a couple of things, really. As shown above, Strange DOES have an early warning sixth sense that allows him to put up defenses against even beings as fast as the surfer. That feat is particularly significant as he had no reason to believe surfer would be trying to kill him, there.

also: even the flash doesn't instantaneously start out at light speed- a speedblitz requires at minimum time to think to select a target and plan of action in a no prep situation BEFORE ramping up to supersonic speeds. In this particular situation, having multiple targets presenting a threat gives the defender the advantage.

Lastly, strange has auto shields that are operational ALL the time. They're never really "down" giving him a chance to survive an attack should someone get the drop on him. The strength varies from writer to writer, but it's definitely substantial.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Space M ummy
The manhunter is not more versatile than black bolt is- he may be a shapeshifter but has no external matter manipulation feats to speak of. At best it's a draw, at worst BB turns him into a pile of bricks during a fight. BB's scream is also quite possibly the most ridiculously overpowered attack in the history of comics (ignoring cosmic level beings of course) and the manhunter really doesn't have any means of surviving it if BB was serious about killing him.

Strange's power levels are certainly all over the place, but that may have something to do with the fact that he's sorcerer surpreme of his entire universe. He has some low feats, but at best he's throwing down with abstract beings who would make short work of ANY incarnation of the JLA.

It's due to a couple of things, really. As shown above, Strange DOES have an early warning sixth sense that allows him to put up defenses against even beings as fast as the surfer. That feat is particularly significant as he had no reason to believe surfer would be trying to kill him, there.

also: even the flash doesn't instantaneously start out at light speed- a speedblitz requires at minimum time to think to select a target and plan of action in a no prep situation BEFORE ramping up to supersonic speeds. In this particular situation, having multiple targets presenting a threat gives the defender the advantage.

Lastly, strange has auto shields that are operational ALL the time. They're never really "down" giving him a chance to survive an attack should someone get the drop on him. The strength varies from writer to writer, but it's definitely substantial.
Show me BB turning anyoen into a pile of bricks or leave that out of this argument. As I said, I could come up with a better match. Right now in your minds, this match is lopsided.

Ichigo66666
Prof X and MM go Wheel to Toe on the Astral plane, where I believe Prof X has a major advantage.

Doctor Strange or Iron Man put a forcefield around Zatannas mouth or something. Or just Speedblitz her to holy hell.

Doc and Ironman usually have shields up, no Speedblitz.

Black Bolt screams the rest of the team out of the match. John is left, with them all on John, he gets raped.

Metalmanx

Okay. That's all I wanted to know. Thanks.

About the Flash though, it's hard to pinpoint something like that with him. His mind and thought-process moves at or faster than light speeds all the time, especially in combat. If he were in this match, the JLA would win with just Flash alone.

jrodslam
Mention of time stopping keeps being brought up as well as telepathy attacks. None of those are helping their teams to vicotry here. NONE. MM > Prof.X in telepathy and Zatanna > MM and GL in telepathy. With use of the Eye, Strange > Prof in telepathy as well so basically it would be Zatanna's telepathy resistace against Strange's. They cancel eachother out. If Zee stops Strange, Strange most likely isnt getting out of it until the spell is removed and vise versa. Even if they are able to break it, it would take panels if in an actual comic, so les stop with all the time stopping here. JLA has 2 people who can travel back in time. Its not a likely tactic in this fight from EITHER side.

Long Pig and I have been in debate about Strange's autoshields before in the past. Hes stated and shows they are always up and ive stated and shown they arent. They are much like a GL's autoshields. Very inconsistant, but can very well happen. Zatanna also has shields that she can put up. This fight is basically "Who can get what off first?" Plain and simple. In a normal fight Strange and Zee are gonna exchange spells back and forth for a bit. Its almost a given. Prof.X is useless as well as Batman, Namor, Ironman imo and Reed.

Blackbolt CAN be a problem as well. I hear hes adept at matter manipulation as well. Is this true?

ExtraMision5555

Blackbolt CAN be a problem as well. I hear hes adept at matter manipulation as well. Is this true?

Yes, Blackbolts matter manipulation is extremely Adept. Closing several blackholes, transmutateing an army into stone, reverting a superpowered solar flare from strikeing earth, thinning out the oxygen in earths atmosphere & parting a sea in half are some of his feats. He definately has more, though. His energy projection is rediculous as well. Infact, Blackbolts energy projection/manipulation is just as rediculous as his scream, his scream is just the iceing on the cake.

xmarksthespot
It's due to a couple of things, really. As shown above, Strange DOES have an early warning sixth sense that allows him to put up defenses against even beings as fast as the surfer. That feat is particularly significant as he had no reason to believe surfer would be trying to kill him, there. He cannot have any prior warning regardless of his sixth sense, that is prep.

In the Surfer scan it only mentions supersonic speed. Strange does have some time to prep in that scan, as apparently he has time to think and talk.

With no prep, the only thing taking attacks is the autoshields, not the Seraphimic Shields.
also: even the flash doesn't instantaneously start out at light speed- a speedblitz requires at minimum time to think to select a target and plan of action in a no prep situation BEFORE ramping up to supersonic speeds. In this particular situation, having multiple targets presenting a threat gives the defender the advantage. Sun to Earth in a minute, superhuman thought speed. Uh.. Strange thinks too, at a human rate ordinarily afaik.
Lastly, strange has auto shields that are operational ALL the time. They're never really "down" giving him a chance to survive an attack should someone get the drop on him. The strength varies from writer to writer, but it's definitely substantial. Originally posted by Madvillain
I was about to say that. He has indeed taken on Moondragon with the mind gem, so telepathy won't work here, and neither will a speedblitz. He's taken full punches from Juggernaut; a testament to the durability of his auto-shields.

Seriously time is stopped, JLA gets obliterated. Its fairly simple. The autoshields have never been shown taking a barrage of multiple attacks again afaik. And when they have been shown to take single attacks Strange has still usually been injured or damaged in some way. How many punches can Superman throw in even a millisecond?

ExtraMision5555
Yikes

ooctrl

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Newjak
Its based on the fact that only two people on the JLA team cna speedblitz and a scream from BB should be able to halt those two and take out two of teh members fro mthe team. PLus Iron Man and Namor can run some defense. And Strange has some autoshields and other tricks that he can use to help him last long enough. Z doesn't have that she has to use all her powers and her abilities are all human. Except Black Bolt is much slower than MM and Superman. Iron Man and Namor with their single digit Mach speeds aren't running interference on Superman.

ExtraMision5555
Except Black Bolt is much slower than MM and Superman. Iron Man and Namor with their single digit Mach speeds aren't running interference on Superman.

How fast is MM on average?

xmeat
BLACK SCREAMS THEY ALL DIE

SpunkySmurph
Black Bolts's scream really should have no effect on the Martian Manhunter... erm

xmeat
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Black Bolts's scream really should have no effect on the Martian Manhunter... erm laughing laughing laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Black Bolts's scream really should have no effect on the Martian Manhunter... erm

But Strange and Xavier might . . .

their powers not thier screams

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by xmeat
laughing laughing laughing

Do you even know what happens when Black Bolt talks?

xmeat
Do you even know what happens when Black Bolt talks? YEAH THATS WHY EVERYONE DIES

SpunkySmurph
YEAH THATS WHY EVERYONE DIES

Then please, tell me what happens.

xmeat
Then please, tell me what happens. HE SPEAKS AND CAUSES DESTRUCTION WITH HIS HYPERSONIC VOICE

SpunkySmurph
HE SPEAKS AND CAUSES DESTRUCTION WITH HIS HYPERSONIC VOICE

Wrong.

His voice does not cause sonic damage- his voice simply destructivley unleashes his powers that he already has- namely, to manipulate electrons. Normal BB can use these powers with expertise via tuning fork- he's controlled a person's actions by messing with the electric connection to the brain, matter manipulated a pile of rock to turn into a statue, etc.

When he speaks, these powers are unleashed with much greater range, but BB has no control over it. Thus why everything gets destroyed. Its molecularily rearranges everything it touches.

Martian Manhunter has control over every single molecule in his body. He has expert control, and has easily shifted himself into complex forms without effort.

He should not be able to be molecularily rearranged. It should NEVER be able to happen, without magic/plot device/incapacitation, etc.

BB's voice is not magical. It does not use the power cosmic. And Martian Manhunter will be fully awake to anticipate it.

To quote BRH:

"Insert a quarter and try again"

xmeat
Wrong.

His voice does not cause sonic damage- his voice simply destructivley unleashes his powers that he already has- namely, to manipulate electrons. Normal BB can use these powers with expertise via tuning fork- he's controlled a person's actions by messing with the electric connection to the brain, matter manipulated a pile of rock to turn into a statue, etc.

When he speaks, these powers are unleashed with much greater range, but BB has no control over it. Thus why everything gets destroyed. Its molecularily rearranges everything it touches.

Martian Manhunter has control over every single molecule in his body. He has expert control, and has easily shifted himself into complex forms without effort.

He should not be able to be molecularily rearranged. It should NEVER be able to happen, without magic/plot device/incapacitation, etc.

BB's voice is not magical. It does not use the power cosmic. And Martian Manhunter will be fully awake to anticipate it.

To quote BRH:

"Insert a quarter and try again" WHERE DO YOU GET THIS STUFF FROM WHAT MAKES YOU THINK MM IS RESISTANT AGAINST BB VOICE WHEN IT ONCE KNOCKED SURFER DOWN AND STARTLED GALACTUS AND COSMIC BEINGS THAT HAVE BEEN SLEEP FOR MILLENIA.

long pig
Strange is a telepath, but he's not on the lvl of Manhunter. Besides, he's human, A speed blitz from anyone of the 3 fast characters can take him out. and So can zatanna. it depends on who gets the spell off faster. She coul easly say tegrof egnarts nad the resut would be the same.
Nah, Strange is a more powerful telepath than MM. His eye protects him from mental invasion/attacks anyway (can't have some guy with telepathy reading his mind and destroying the 616 universe with the info he go in there).

As for Strange's auto shields, they have some decent feats. They've taken hits from:

Lightning
Juggernaut
molten lava being poured on him
falling from space
Bullets
Blasts from the black racer (who's blasts have ripped Watcher's shields)
Being hit by cars.
Being hit by Spiderman (Strange went crazy and was slapping Clea so spiderman jumps in and h2hs Strange. They stalemate in h2h and SM is surprised at how durable Strange is. SM says "there's no way this is the body of a normal man)
He was hit by the same blast that k.o'd surfer. It k.o'd him too, but he awoke in less than an hour.

As for his pre-cog. It's like a spidey sense. Surfer tried a speed blitz on Strange and Strange's spidey sense forced up a shield to deflect the blasts.

But, this doesn't matter, really. Let's say Strange's head is chopped off the first pico second (which...he can reattach as he's done before.), Strange gets killed but his Astral Form is still willing to fight. And since Astral Strange is as powerful as normal Strange (and unharmable by any means), then that's the end of the game.

Oh, Strange doesn't need to lower his shields to blast through them. If this was science, then yes, he'd have to lower them. But, this isn't science, it's magic.

long pig
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Bad writing. It's been stated time and time again that X > Strange in telepathy even with Strange in the room and I believe he's even admitted to as much himself and Moondragon with the Mind Gem is wayyyyy above X.
It's never been stated. Prof X is called "The most powerful MUTANT telepath" or "The greatest MUTANT mind on earth" for a reason. That reason is there is a human with a porn mustache who's better.....in spades.
Possibly 2 or 3 times a stronger telepath.

When Prof can give Galactus a mental whammy or scan the entire multiverse, pocket dimensions and all, find who he's looking for and mentally knock him out, only using his mind...THEN Prof can say he's in Strange's league.

Strange beat MoonDragon. MD beat Prof already, too. Strange is pretty much immune to mental attacks, and when he's got the Eye on, his telepathy is higher than anyone below Aggamotto. If you're under skyfather in TP, you're under Strange in TP.

Pretty sure in Warlock's comic The Strange came in and when the mind gem was used on him and it did nothing at all to him, MD was wondering how it's possible. Strange said he was immune.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by long pig
Nah, Strange is a more powerful telepath than MM.

Must.....resist....primal.....hatred....rearing...it's..head......

RAGH!!!!

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by long pig
It's never been stated. Prof X is called "The most powerful MUTANT telepath" or "The greatest MUTANT mind on earth" for a reason. That reason is there is a human with a porn mustache who's better.....in spades.
Possibly 2 or 3 times a stronger telepath.

When Prof can give Galactus a mental whammy or scan the entire multiverse, pocket dimensions and all, find who he's looking for and mentally knock him out, only using his mind...THEN Prof can say he's in Strange's league.

Strange beat MoonDragon. MD beat Prof already, too. Strange is pretty much immune to mental attacks, and when he's got the Eye on, his telepathy is higher than anyone below Aggamotto. If you're under skyfather in TP, you're under Strange in TP.

Pretty sure in Warlock's comic The Strange came in and when the mind gem was used on him and it did nothing at all to him, MD was wondering how it's possible. Strange said he was immune.

I was wondering when you'd show up for this thread. big grin And yes, Martian, J'onn<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Dr. Strange. Frankly, if the illuminati can give him even 30 seconds, it's over. And for those who say Zee can stop him, hell no. Zee doesn't beat abstracts. Zee doesn't punk Marvel Earth with prep. Zee isn't so powerful, the US govt. makes an exemption for her in the superhero registration act. As LP himself said, Strange losing to anyone under Thanos level is PIS. The dude CAN solo the JLA. Frankly, you might as well take the magic users out. Strange can win this by himself for an easy majority, and Zee could beat the others (if Strange is out) if the rest of the JLA can give her some time. This is probably a curbstomp for the JLA if Strange is out though. erm Yeah, he tips the scales that much. yes

Mider999
umm stop being a fanboy alot of dr stranges feats are PIS, such as when he stops time or defeated shuma gorath, oh and he never stalemated the IG warlock was just holding back and the whole scarlet witch thing i dont even know what happend there. One of the JLA just needs to speed blitz strange and then he wont be able to talk or move, much like slade did to zatanna

tkitna
Strange ftw by himself.

TricksterPriest
When you do enough high level feats, and consistently demonstrate the kind of power Strange does, it ceases to be PIS. Now, the IG feat is technically correct. Warlock was not going all out, but that's still pretty good for Strange to have done as well as he did. And you can't call beating Shuma-Gorath PIS, it's perhaps among his best feats and definitely within his powers. YOU CAN'T SPEEDBLITZ THIS GUY. And Slade would never have been able to beat Strange. Strange is the god tier of magic users in comics. I'd type more, but I'm tired. And Long Pig can do a better job than I can.

Bouboumaster
Without prep, JLA win hans down.

With prep, JLA would suffer the lamest deafet of their life.

Galan007
Well now the Illuminati possess the Infinity Gems, so if they are able to use them in this battle, then it's spite.

If the Gems cannot be used, then the JLA take this IMO.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Illuminatti:

Mr Fantastic
Black Bolt
Iron Man
Dr. Strange
Professor X(with powers)
Namor

VS.

Superman
Green Lantern(John)
Batman
Zatanna
Martian Manhunter
Red Tornado red tornado true form? PC Supes?

qqqqqqq
martian manhunter dies the fastest, ironman can burn him, strange can burn him
edit: why the hell is batman even in it, put WW

Galan007
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
martian manhunter dies the fastest, ironman can burn him no

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
YOU CAN'T SPEEDBLITZ THIS GUY.

Strange can easily be blitzed by Flash and Superman I would think.

TricksterPriest
You need to read his respect thread. Strange is too god damn powerful.

Symmetric Chaos
You need to read his respect thread. Strange is too god damn powerful.

Power means jack all squat when not only are you immoble (SpeedSteal) but you're also up against a guy who can go at light speed and beyond (Flash)

TricksterPriest
Dude.....in all seriousness, as powerful as Flash is, he can't beat Strange. messed I'm gonna ask LP to show up, he knows more about this than I do. But after reading the respect thread, I don't see the JLA beating the Illuminati as long as Strange is there.

Symmetric Chaos
Dude.....in all seriousness, as powerful as Flash is, he can't beat Strange. messed I'm gonna ask LP to show up, he knows more about this than I do. But after reading the respect thread, I don't see the JLA beating the Illuminati as long as Strange is there.

I'm just saying that I don't see a way for Strange to react.

*goes to check RespectThread*

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Strange can easily be blitzed by Flash and Superman I would think.

Well, Strange has major telepathy, precog (I think...) and an auto shield. He'll be getting tons of early warnings.

HigH ScholaR
Illuminatti takes this, really all you need is Blackbolt let off one scream, having strange is overkill

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Illuminatti takes this, really all you need is Blackbolt let off one scream, having strange is overkill
no expression

HigH ScholaR
ok maybe i hyped it a bit, but really Blackbolt is the wildcard here, and strange can pull all kinds of crazy shit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
ok maybe i hyped it a bit, but really Blackbolt is the wildcard here, and strange can pull all kinds of crazy shit.

one Super strong hand covering BB's throat before he parts his lips kinda puts the kibosh on that. MM can read minds. He'll know what BB can do.

Tassadar
Actual question:

Would the air elemental be released if his body was turned into a pop tart?

laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Well, Strange has major telepathy, precog (I think...) and an auto shield. He'll be getting tons of early warnings.

The autoshield might save him long enough to get a spell off I guess.

If he can do that the JLA is doomed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The autoshield might save him long enough to get a spell off I guess.

If he can do that the JLA is doomed.

Depends on if Zatanna says some kind of spell that makes him lose his memory. I think she can even cast spells without talking.

Symmetric Chaos
Depends on if Zatanna says some kind of spell that makes him lose his memory. I think she can even cast spells without talking.

I'd bet Strange is pretty resistant to being find****ed (although he just might let Zatanna in for that vin)

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd bet Strange is pretty resistant to being find****ed (although he just might let Zatanna in for that vin)

Zatanna is pretty high on the magical tier. She would be able mess with him if he wasn't able to counter it. Strange is the only real threat. They speed blitz him into oblivion before any shields go up.

Symmetric Chaos
Zatanna is pretty high on the magical tier. She would be able mess with him if he wasn't able to counter it. Strange is the only real threat. They speed blitz him into oblivion before any shields go up.

I checked his RespectThread those auto shields are always up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I checked his RespectThread those auto shields are always up.

Then why is he always getting tagged? He has been hit plenty enough times.

TricksterPriest
It's called PIS Nvr. To quote LP yet again: "Strange losing to anyone under Thanos level is PIS."

xmeat
one Super strong hand covering BB's throat before he parts his lips kinda puts the kibosh on that. MM can read minds. He'll know what BB can do. they aren't immediately gonna know BB gonna do all it takes is one voice.strange kills em all.

long pig
So, Flash vs Strange?

One reason it won't work is because of this auto shields. They aren't SUPER tough, but they pretty much allow him to be hit by lightening and even tossed in Lava. I don't think his auto shields canlast more than a second against Fllash.

His normal shield could keep Flash away with ease.

Another reason is Strange is a pregog and automatically shield out a shield without having to actually think about doing it. The one second he lasts against Flash should give him enough time.

Also, his amulet is a very powerful weapon. A universal threat level weapon.
When Strange was attacked by a lightspeeder, his amulet, unbeknown st to Strange, fought like it was allove, jumped from his throat and blew him up. The eye moves at lightspeed when it does this. The eye can absorb infinite amount of energy, so that won't work.

Flash is weak against telepy, So there's that.

But really, worst case scenario: Flash knocks Strange's head off. Srange does his thing and go astral, making Flash unable to hurt him.
End

Strange would come back and reattach his own head.

long pig
Then why is he always getting tagged? He has been hit plenty enough times.
It's inconsitant.

He has them, no doubt. But sometimes bad writing and what-not people forget to put them there.

But, there is no doubt that he has them and they are pretty strong. The times he doesn't have them is when a story needs to take place and since Strange can probably do it himself, they have him k.o'd before the fight. Strange can end nearly any large scale fight in seconds.

nvrbeenwthagirl
this is a spite thead. strange tips the scales too favorably in marvel's favore.

long pig
this is a spite thead. strange tips the scales too favorably in marvel's favore.
It's not that bad.
He could literally take out the whole team by himself if the others could keep him unbothered for 45 seconds.

I like the idea of him sending out the eye after the speeders and sucking them into death's domain. They'd be real smart to stay away from that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.