Captain America/Batman/Green Arrow Run The Gaunlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Green Arrow has loads of steel-tipped and trick arrows. He also get a katana(assuming he knows how to use one).

Batman gets his NOMEX Survival Suit. Major gadgets like exploding batarangs and nerve gas etc. No teleporter or crazy things like that.

Captain America gets his shield. He also gets stocked from Nick Fury with an M16 standard issue(max round capacity:30) w/ extra clips, 9mm Berretta w/ extra clips, and a kabar knife.

The trio is heavenly armmed as you can see and they get full rest and healed between fights. No prep unless specified. Standard weapons for opponets unless specified. Bloodlusted for all!

1. Punisher and Daredevil

2. Blade and Van Helsing

3. Black Panther/David Cain/Ra's Al Ghul

4. Wolverine

5. 10 Navy Seals

6. 50 League of Shadows Ninjas

7. 2 Xenomorph Drone

8. 10 T-800's w/ shotguns and 45. pistols and no reloads.

9. 5 TX

10. 3 Warrior-class Yautja w/ combi-sticks, plasma casters, wristblades, armor and bio-helmet and 1 Elder Yatja w/ extended wristblades, full-armor, bio-helmet, mauls(Yautja katana-like swords), and cobi-stick.

Soljer
The Seals and the Ninjas are too high.

That said, I'm not entirely sure whether the trio could get past Wolverine, wink.

If they do, though, they'd likely die at the T-800's.

Darth Martin
Yea, Terminators are really intelligent, strongg, and durable. I can see the trio getting past Logan. Bats and Cap thrashin him 2 on 1 with GA on a hill taking pot shots or something. GA is very valuable ion this gaunlet.

King KAM
Wolverine could be beaten by anyone on this team alone, 3 of them is overkill. And so that Capt it up doesnt make this a wolverine thread, notice how I said COULD,.

And i say the clear it. the preds would get handeled

braz
Originally posted by King KAM
Wolverine could be beaten by anyone on this team alone, 3 of them is overkill. And so that Capt it up doesnt make this a wolverine thread, notice how I said COULD,.

And i say the clear it. the preds would get handeled

What the f**k?

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Green Arrow has loads of steel-tipped and trick arrows. He also get a katana(assuming he knows how to use one).

Batman gets his NOMEX Survival Suit. Major gadgets like exploding batarangs and nerve gas etc. No teleporter or crazy things like that.

Captain America gets his shield. He also gets stocked from Nick Fury with an M16 standard issue(max round capacity:30) w/ extra clips, 9mm Berretta w/ extra clips, and a kabar knife.

The trio is heavenly armmed as you can see and they get full rest and healed between fights. No prep unless specified. Standard weapons for opponets unless specified. Bloodlusted for all!

2. Blade and Van Helsing

4. Wolverine

5. 10 Navy Seals

7. 2 Xenomorph Drone

9. 5 TX

10. 3 Warrior-class Yautja w/ combi-sticks, plasma casters, wristblades, armor and bio-helmet and 1 Elder Yatja w/ extended wristblades, full-armor, bio-helmet, mauls(Yautja katana-like swords), and cobi-stick.

i say they get to the T-800's, but barely. those xenomorphs are mad tough n'll be hard to take out.

jrodslam
They die at 8.

Darth Martin
The terminators will be hard.

King KAM
what metal are the t-800s made from?? steal most likely right?Originally posted by braz
What the f**k? what did i say that was false?

braz
Originally posted by King KAM
what metal are the t-800s made from?? steal most likely right? what did i say that was false?

i was just kinda iffy about u sayin each one of them could beat Wolverine, and 3 elder preds would make Batman, GA and Cap their b*tch in the blink of an eye, especially with what theyre equipped with here. but wait, i thought it said 3 elder preds as the last stage of the gauntlet..? DM, did u change it again when i had my back turned?
shifty

King KAM
Originally posted by braz
i was just kinda iffy about u sayin each one of them could beat Wolverine, and 3 elder preds would make Batman, GA and Cap their b*tch in the blink of an eye, especially with what theyre equipped with here. but wait, i thought it said 3 elder preds as the last stage of the gauntlet..? DM, did u change it again when i had my back turned?
shifty Batman COULD be wolverine, Green Arrow COULD beat wolverine, and Cap definatley could beat wolverine....so wolverine getting bested by one of them is not outside the real of possibilities.

As for preds....most people are pred fanboys, but im not, cap could take out them alone, they have seen other planets, but cap batman and green arrow have literally been to the bowels of hell itself, give them respect.

Stupid Rookie
I don't see why Bats couldn't take out the preditors, he is smart enough to figure out a way to track them. Some of this depends upon familiarity. If the Preds get the drop on the team, and they are cloaked and the team doesn't know they are coming that is different. If they start off with even a little knowledge I could see the team winning.

I don't see the T-800s as a huge problem. Green Arrow's arrows might be able to take them out. Also, with the weapons they have they would have to get close to win.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by braz
shifty Naw bro, it says(and it has always said) 3 warriors led by one elder w/ the weapons specified.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I don't see why Bats couldn't take out the preditors, he is smart enough to figure out a way to track them. Some of this depends upon familiarity. If the Preds get the drop on the team, and they are cloaked and the team doesn't know they are coming that is different. If they start off with even a little knowledge I could see the team winning.

I don't see the T-800s as a huge problem. Green Arrow's arrows might be able to take them out. Also, with the weapons they have they would have to get close to win. The trio does have knowledge of the Yautja........Batman. But if you ask most people on this board that read Bat comics the preds are the last thing bats wants to fight on this list. Read the crossovers.

Darth Martin
bump

braz
Naw bro, it says(and it has always said) 3 warriors led by one elder w/ the weapons specified.

doh!

*slaps forehead*

guy222

2. Blade and Van Helsing

4. Wolverine

5. 10 Navy Seals

7. 2 Xenomorph Drone

9. 5 TX

3 or 4

Bouboumaster
3, or die at 4, IF Wolvie is bloodlust to.
Don't forget: a shot from Wolvie and it's finish. Now, he have decades of training, plus, a healing factor. GA die there for sure. Batman can't hide from him, 'cause of his senses. He's pretty ****, but can survive, via his fighting skills. The one who have the most chance of surive is cap. But again, Wolverine is a beast, and the team doesn't even have a way to kill him, while Wolverine have 6 claw to destroy each and every one of them.

If he isn't bloodlust, he will stay K-O, sot the team can go to 9 and die there.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
3, or die at 4, IF Wolvie is bloodlust to.
Don't forget: a shot from Wolvie and it's finish. Now, he have decades of training, plus, a healing factor. GA die there for sure. Batman can't hide from him, 'cause of his senses. He's pretty ****, but can survive, via his fighting skills. The one who have the most chance of surive is cap. But again, Wolverine is a beast, and the team doesn't even have a way to kill him, while Wolverine have 6 claw to destroy each and every one of them.

If he isn't bloodlust, he will stay K-O, sot the team can go to 9 and die there. if Superman can't detect Batman...then Wolverine dam sure can't no expression

just wanted to point that out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.