Who has actually destroyed more then a Galaxy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Who in all of comics has actually destroyed more then a Galaxy at one time, under their OWN power?

Things like THOTU, UN, etc. don't count because they are not part of the real characters' power.

So....

Who's done it? (scans would be helpful)

manjaro
PR beyonder almost did...until PR molecule man stopped him

Howard_Jones
Hulk destroyed the Dark Dimension with a Thunderclap, I believe.

juggernaut66666
Imperiex

King Kandy
FP Tyrant.

Soujaboy
A evil piece of Odin's mind called Infinity was consuming the 616 universe....

Causing shock waves through out the multi verse is also more impressive than destroying a galaxy.

Endless Mike
Odin, Seth, Galactus, Tyrant, Beyonder, Abraxas, Anti-Monitor, Mxyzptlk, Bat-Mite, Eternity (well if he hasn't he obviously could, since all the galaxies in the universe are part of his own body), Living Tribunal destroyed universes I think, and was in one scan stated to have "power coursing through his fingers strong enough to instantly vaporize galaxies". Lucifer Morningstar destroyed a dimension I think, so did Doctor Strange, Surtur did I think, the Amalgam Brothers were destroying universes, Imperiex threatened to destroy the universe and almost did by releasing the power of the Big Bang, in one comic Darkseid being removed from the timeline caused all of time to start unwravelling, Mephisto destroyed galaxies in his fight with Galactus I think, Parallax remade the universe, etc.

guy222
I know the Living Tribunal has the power to do so, of course all of the retcon beings like the 'Brothers', Beyonder, and the Molecue Man. There was a being named Zom who had vast power

King KAM
Entropy destroyed reality itself

Galan007
Originally posted by manjaro
PR beyonder almost did...until PR molecule man stopped him All PR Beyonder ended up destroying at one time was a Galaxy.Originally posted by Endless Mike
Beyonder, Abraxas, Anti-Monitor, Bat-Mite Beyonder only destroyed a Galaxy.

When did Abraxas ever destroy more then a Galaxy?

Antimonitor only destroyed universes with tech, it wasn't his OWN power.

All Bat-Mite did was run from Mxy, BM didn't destroy anything.

Soljer
Doc Strange has destroyed an entire dimension before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.