Hey Vinny! Word is I am worse then you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raven Guardia

Röland
Threats are so funny. 31

Raven Guardia

Röland
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
doped so are noobs who take things to serious

Indeed. doped

JacopeX
What? What did you do to him?

By the way, me and you use to defend him all the time. erm

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by JacopeX
What? What did you do to him?

By the way, me and you use to defend him all the time. erm

yeah, until we saw what he was actually like.

I feel bad that I got mad at Vinny that day

Ultraman Baltan
Raven, WHAT THE HELL?
You randomly insult me wherever I go, now you take out my PMs, which is now FORBIDDEN. You need to quit. I'm calling the mods on this thread, not to mention reporting you.

Bardock42
And these threads are a good idea...how?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Raven, WHAT THE HELL?
You randomly insult me wherever I go, now you take out my PMs, which is now FORBIDDEN. You need to quit. I'm calling the mods on this thread, not to mention reporting you. Reporting her? REPORTING HER?

For what? QFT is what she did.

Ultraman Baltan
Reporting her? REPORTING HER?

For what? QFT is what she did.

For member bashing. She insults me horribly, even when I did nothing wrong to her or anyone else! This has gone way too far. I already contacted around two mods. This should get cleaned up.

JacopeX
For member bashing. She insults me horribly, even when I did nothing wrong to her or anyone else! This has gone way too far. I already contacted around two mods. This should get cleaned up. You are obviously taking it too seriously. You said in the past that you get mad easily with bad days. Or maybe all the time. erm

Raven Guardia
For member bashing. She insults me horribly, even when I did nothing wrong to her or anyone else! This has gone way too far. I already contacted around two mods. This should get cleaned up.

No of course you didnt. Your all innocent. you started on me proof is there you little noob. all mods have to do is read what actually happened. I was defending myself and KOK and other members. If you cant take whats comming to you STFU and get out.

Bardock42
Well, I think you should all just chill.

I mostly think long time members should stop with the bitchy threads.

Ultraman Baltan
You are obviously taking it too seriously. You said in the past that you get mad easily with bad days. Or maybe all the time. erm

THIS IS NOT A BAD DAY! I had a great day, until she insulted me every place I went. I PMed her, and she posted it here!

Naz
firefirefireph Just ban the little bastard all ready so I can friggin' enjoy this forum without running into bickering (over friggin nothing) wherever I go!

JacopeX
Originally posted by Naz
firefirefireph Just ban the little bastard all ready so I can friggin' enjoy this forum without running into bickering (over friggin nothing) wherever I go! .........You dont have to.......

Ultraman Baltan
No of course you didnt. Your all innocent. you started on me proof is there you little noob. all mods have to do is read what actually happened. I was defending myself and KOK and other members. If you cant take whats comming to you STFU and get out.

At the times you insulted me, I WAS innocent! I never attacked you at all! I attacked KoK once, and apologized for posting on the wrong thread!

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Naz
firefirefireph Just ban the little bastard all ready so I can friggin' enjoy this forum without running into bickering (over friggin nothing) wherever I go!

You shut up. I'm not the one that made the friggin thread.

Naz
You shut up. I'm not the one that made the friggin thread.

No, I will not shut up. And the fact that you didn't make the thread makes no difference! The thread is about crap that YOU have said! Everyone is bickering over crap YOU have started! Everyone is annoyed because YOU are so easily angered over NOTHING! YOU are making MY kmc experience unpleasent, and that is just not acceptible!

BakaXero
so urgh.. whats up?leftright

Raven Guardia
At the times you insulted me, I WAS innocent! I never attacked you at all! I attacked KoK once, and apologized for posting on the wrong thread!

DUDE! WTF!

you pmed me twice swearing up a storm with 'ownage' Rants.

you are asking for everything. Everywhere KOK Jacope and I go, you follow instagting us. If you dont want harrased leave us the **** alone and we wouldnt be 'mean' to you

JacopeX
You are obviously taking it too seriously.

JacopeX
I suggest you ((ultraman)) to leave now before this closes and you are banned.

Syren
Originally posted by Naz
No, I will not shut up. And the fact that you didn't make the thread makes no difference! The thread is about crap that YOU have said! Everyone is bickering over crap YOU have started! Everyone is annoyed because YOU are so easily angered over NOTHING! YOU are making MY kmc experience unpleasent, and that is just not acceptible!

I have to agree here ermm

Although this whole thing is getting rather pathetic. To be honest, any reason the mods may once have had to ban Ultra is being taken away because members who should know better are acting just as bad. If Ultra gets banned, half of the members of KMC are going to end up going down with him, just for consistency erm

Alliance
I smell something....

Robtard
Originally posted by Alliance
I smell something....

Another shitty thread? I'm going back to GDF, this OTF stuff is mind boggling.

Ultraman Baltan
DUDE! WTF!

you pmed me twice swearing up a storm with 'ownage' Rants.

So lying is ok now?

All I asked was for you to stop, but you can't even do that.
Being harassed means you don't leave ME alone, so that last sentence is incredibly wrong. I let it go, but you STILL bring it up. Quit it!

Spearhead
I smell something....

That's because I left something in the oven.

Though seriously guys, online drama = joke. I think everyone involved should take a chill pill.

Ultraman Baltan
I suggest you ((ultraman)) to leave now before this closes and you are banned.

I will not be banned. I did nothing wrong but tell some internet bully to stop.

Captain REX
This thread is stoopid.

You're not supposed to reveal PMs unless 'tis for something humorous, which this is not...

Ultraman Baltan

Ok, then. How about I just make a spite thread about you and bug you 24-7? That sound fine?

Syren
Rex, get one of your mod buddies to close this thread. Also, any other thread with any relevance to Ultra or his haters. It's boring yawn

Raven Guardia
So lying is ok now?

All I asked was for you to stop, but you can't even do that.
Being harassed means you don't leave ME alone, so that last sentence is incredibly wrong. I let it go, but you STILL bring it up. Quit it!

I never said I was Innocent, like you have claimed

Its you who cant seem to chill out. You never had to enter the thread Scythe made and started ranting you never had to pm me with 'insults'. If you would have shut up and left it alone the frist time in that gay thread you made with out carrying it everywhere it wouldnt have got this far. if I get banned, I am taking with you me evil face

BakaXero
what i don't get is the sudden boost of online drama happening this week :confuesd:

LethalFemme
Why am I always left out of the "we hate whoever" loop?confused

JacopeX
I smell something.... Because youre here.......kidding stick out tongue

JacopeX
Ok, then. How about I just make a spite thread about you and bug you 24-7? That sound fine? Actually, that will be retarded and the tables will be turned on you.

Ultraman Baltan
I never said I was Innocent, like you have claimed

Its you who cant seem to chill out. You never had to enter the thread Scythe made and started ranting you never had to pm me with 'insults'. If you would have shut up and left it alone the frist time in that gay thread you made with out carrying it everywhere it wouldnt have got this far. if I get banned, I am taking with you me evil face

I went in there joking around with Scythe. Then you started to insult me, and then you got KoK into it.

Syren
Originally posted by LethalFemme

petpet

Want me to make a hate thread about you baby?

Spearhead
Originally posted by LethalFemme

To be frank, I get the impression that more people are out of this loop than in it erm

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Syren
Rex, get one of your mod buddies to close this thread. Also, any other thread with any relevance to Ultra or his haters. It's boring yawn

Just not close my thread scythe made cry

I dont care if this gets closed. And I am sorry to all that is upset by this thread, But I am not sorry to UB.

Ultraman Baltan
Actually, that will be retarded the tables will be tuned on you.

Then do it to Raven! She's doing that same thing, only to someone else!

Syren

I dont care if this gets closed. And I am sorry to all that is upset by this thread, But I am not sorry to UB.

You're ruining the thread Scythe made by filling it with this insipid bullshit. Just get over it, enjoy KMC without having to resort to ridiculous flame wars.

Ultraman Baltan

And I am not sorry to you. You insult, insult, humiliate, and gang up, even when you don't know what is going on. When I insulted KoK in the Boy Will Be Happy thread, I was typing in the wrong thread! Even AFTER I explain it, you follow me around and won't leave me alone.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Syren
You're ruining the thread Scythe made by filling it with this insipid bullshit. Just get over it, enjoy KMC without having to resort to ridiculous flame wars.
yeah roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
Hate hate hate, blah blah blah. Merry Christmas.

This drama bores me.

Anyways, now to wait for a mod to get on.

Syren
yeah roll eyes (sarcastic)

Whatever, the other thread just got closed.

JacopeX
And of course, Raven's thread has been closed. And it was getting good. sad

Man KOK is not gonna be happy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

WrathfulDwarf
There will be no warnings issue to anyone at this time.

However, if this kind of incident does happen again. We will take action on all parties involved.

Use the PM option for that purpose. Don't take your grudges outside on public. Bashing won't be tolerate at all.

Keep this in mind for the future.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.