Kaan vs. Kas'Im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kenobl
Was the leader of the Brothers of Darkness really stronger than the Twi'lek master?

Darth Sexy
In the force? Yes he was. In saber combat, hell no.

Blue_Hefner
Not really even evidence on Kaan's ability, I think but I suppose Kaan would win since he was Kas'im's leader.

Sexyback
Kaan 'influences' Kas'im to cut his head off. stick out tongue

Brotz
It is implied that Kaan is weaker than some of his followers, and considering how hard it was for Bane to defeat Kas'im, Kas'im would probably beat Kaan.

darthsith19
Kas'im for sure. He was bnearly as strong as Bane. Kaan's not even that strong, The New Essential Guide to Characters even says that he's weak, doesn't it? Honestly, I'd put Kaan below Maul, probably even Obsession Asajj.

General Kenobl
If Kaan was below Maul, then how the hell did he become the Dark Lord? Well I guess his charisma appealed to the Sith and because he preached for equality in a way (Brothers of Darkness).

darthsith19
Simple: Kaan was the Dark Lord because Bane didn't kill him and become the Dark Lord. Kaan was stronger than any of the other Sith of that time except Bane (and maybe Githany, but I'm not certain about that). So he was the Dark Lord of the Sith where Maul wasn't, because Sidious was stronger than Maul. Okay, The New Essential Guide to Characters says that Kaan was weak-willed and was a cruel-coward. It says that he "preached the philosophy of "rule by the strong" to hide the weakness in his spirit". Hmm, I don't see what puts him above Maul, or Kas'im, for that matter.

xxXAcStylesXxx
Originally posted by General Kenobl
If Kaan was below Maul, then how the hell did he become the Dark Lord? Well I guess his charisma appealed to the Sith and because he preached for equality in a way (Brothers of Darkness).

They were ALL Dark Lords...he was simply the leader due to his charisma and his influencing ability other then that he was a narcissistic, petty, weak wiled coward who surrounded himself with simpering sycophants.

Darth_Glentract
Kaan WAS very strong, probably strong enough to give even Yoda a hard time (notice that I said a hard time, I in no way think he would win) but he's not enough to take down Kas'im.

Blue_Hefner
^^Where the proof to that?

zephiel7
Kas'im would destroy him.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Kaan WAS very strong, probably strong enough to give even Yoda a hard time (notice that I said a hard time, I in no way think he would win) but he's not enough to take down Kas'im.

Do you have something against the PT era Jedi, because you really enjoy making shit up. You don't know how strong Kaan is compared to the PT Jedi, all you know is he was the #1 guy in his era. Then again look at his era. You had nobody of value except for Kas'im, and Bane, who was more powerful than Kaan. Kaan more than likely is an average, or at best, an above average sith.

Sexyback
Didn't Kaan like get bested by Lord Thon sometime before PoD?

jollyjim311
Speculation, but, it would look like Kas'Im has this in the bag, from what we've seen.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Sexyback
Didn't Kaan like get bested by Lord Thon sometime before PoD?
I don't think he would still be alive by then

Sexyback
Oops, I meant Lord Hoth.

Captain REX
I think it was a stalemate, but I'm not sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.