Everyone needs to chill the **** out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKingofKINGS!
Seriously folks, this is just getting annoying. I admit, I'm not an innocent bystander, but this isn't the KMC I've come to know a like as maybe a little more than a friend. Sure, there've been arguements in the past, but when I was Pielover, they usually only lasted for a day tops, and two ccurences in a week was rare. I'll admit, once again, as Pielover, I was a main instigator, but Action was taken much faster back then. I'm not blaming it on teh mods, I'm blaming it on the members. There's one mod who always takes heat when she makes a decision, and that's not right.

Anyways, now that I'm back in 2006, it seems like every annoying thing seems to happen at once. The CF invasion, "ZOMG_srsly," Starhawk and Ultraman getting on the Sex Thread and ****ing it up the ass (no pun intended) and members that should know better (myself included) have been sending it straight back up their asses in an equal if not worse reaction.

This is not KMC, this is not human, this is not diplomatic.

If you'd like to make amends, of if you just agree with the general concept of this thread, go ahead and post. I realize that some people have been hurt on KMC, but for gods sake, it's the Internet!

Anyways...please, no causing trouble in any way. If someone makes a post that could start a fight, for the love of god, ignore it, and report if necessary. I don't want KMC to turn into bashland between the stubborn and the pompus.

Regards,
The King of Kings

JacopeX
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5742/buttsecksdu2.gif

I agree smile

LanceWindu
*shrugs and sits back to watch*

JacopeX
Reallly, KOK has a point. But you see, there is certain member(s) that are the cause of it and have been warned many times.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by LanceWindu
*shrugs and sits back to watch*

Popcorn?eat

KILLA420
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Seriously folks, this is just getting annoying. I admit, I'm not an innocent bystander, but this isn't the KMC I've come to know a like as maybe a little more than a friend. Sure, there've been arguements in the past, but when I was Pielover, they usually only lasted for a day tops, and two ccurences in a week was rare. I'll admit, once again, as Pielover, I was a main instigator, but Action was taken much faster back then. I'm not blaming it on teh mods, I'm blaming it on the members. There's one mod who always takes heat when she makes a decision, and that's not right.

Anyways, now that I'm back in 2006, it seems like every annoying thing seems to happen at once. The CF invasion, "ZOMG_srsly," Starhawk and Ultraman getting on the Sex Thread and ****ing it up the ass (no pun intended) and members that should know better (myself included) have been sending it straight back up their asses in an equal if not worse reaction.

If you'd like to make amends, of if you just agree with the general concept of this thread, go ahead and post. I realize that some people have been hurt on KMC, but for gods sake, it's the Internet!

Anyways...please, no causing trouble in any way. If someone makes a post that could start a fight, for the love of god, ignore it, and report if necessary. I don't want KMC to turn into bashland between the stubborn and the pompus.

Regards,
The King of Kings
that is correct, people are are overreacting.........alot mad

KILLA420
Originally posted by JacopeX
Reallly, KOK has a point. But you see, there is certain member(s) that are the cause of it and have been warned many times.
any specific names?

Dusty
You definitely have a point, KOK. But I wish it were this easy.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Popcorn?eat

Sure thing kiddo. *gets himself an extra bowl so he can share LF's popcorn*

§P0oONY

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Dusty
You definatley have a point, KOK. But I wish it were this easy. Well, it's going to be this easy for me. I'm stopping now.

The Pict

hmm

Raven Guardia

I agree smile

I am putting you on my KMC buddy list laughing out loud

JacopeX
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I am putting you on my KMC buddy list laughing out loud kicking

Vinny Valentine
*Steals his dads popcorn....and sisters*

lookaround

KILLA420
Well, it's going to be this easy for me. I'm stopping now.
with what?

LethalFemme
Sure thing kiddo. *gets himself an extra bowl so he can share LF's popcorn*

I love made for tv movies. The drama is SO real.

§P0oONY
Well, it's going to be this easy for me. I'm stopping now.

Start and stop technique aye? hmm

Leo.M
... I honestly can't think of anything to say about this erm

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

lookaround

Santa is going to bring you a lump of coal if you don't give it back.

I love made for tv movies. The drama is SO real.

The drama is real, but usually the actors are terrible.

Ultraman Baltan
KoK: SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT ME. All I did was ask for people to be considerate on OTHER threads. Don't ever put words in my mouth, or make up my actions to be equivelent of a troll.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
KoK: SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT ME. All I did was ask for people to be considerate on OTHER threads. Don't ever put words in my mouth, or make up my actions to be equivelent of a troll. W......T......F.......

LethalFemme

lookaround

*pulls hair*

Santa is going to bring you a lump of coal if you don't give it back.

The drama is real, but usually the actors are terrible.

They're new but, it seems much more real that way.

§P0oONY
KoK: SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT ME. All I did was ask for people to be considerate on OTHER threads. Don't ever put words in my mouth, or make up my actions to be equivelent of a troll.

petpet

Ultraman Baltan
W......T......F.......

He said I ruined the Sex Thread in the first post. All I did was make a suggestion.

KILLA420

LanceWindu

You see, this is the opposite of what you were told to do. Now get your b!tch ass back in the kitchen and make me a samich.

*pulls hair*

They're new but, it seems much more real that way.

Real people, real drama, this is The Real World.

Vinny Valentine
She pulled my hair weep

*Throws all the popcorn at LF*

TheKingofKINGS!
You see, this is the opposite of what you were told to do. Now get your b!tch ass back in the kitchen and make me a samich.

Profiled.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by KILLA420
its actually the 'withdrawl' technique, which isnt effective in stopping pregnancy or STDs, im afraid no

Want Respect? Wear A Condom.... hmm

LethalFemme

Real people, real drama, this is The Real World.

KMC styleyes

She pulled my hair weep

*Throws all the popcorn at LF*

*shoves Vinny's face on the floor.*mad

LanceWindu
*shoves Vinny's face in carpet.*mad

Taken in the wrong context...this is nasty.

Raven Guardia
round 3 *ding* ermm

LethalFemme
Taken in the wrong context...this is nasty.

The one time in NOT being pervy.lol

JacopeX
round 3 *ding* ermm laughing out loud good call

So you walk out in the ring holding up the round 3 sign in a bikini.......sweet wink

KILLA420

Vinny Valentine
KMC styleyes

*shoves Vinny's face on the floor.*mad

I liked the carpet better whistle

You know how to push hard weep shifty weep

LanceWindu
The one time in NOT being pervy.lol

I can find something pervy in pretty much anything. smile It's a gift.

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud good call

So you walk out in the ring holding up the round 3 sign in a bikini.......sweet wink

in a swim suit diva

Vegas

Regards,
The King of Kings

In your post, you mentioned diplomacy.

And you said that "This isn't diplomatic."

Weird, I didn't know it was supposed to be a diplomacy. News to me.

What is human? Your corrupted opinion of reformity? Or being human to YOUR moral standards?

No offense, but you seem like an opinionated fool for someone with such a distorted past. Maybe you haven't shaped up at all. Just a wolf in sheep clothing, it seems.

LethalFemme
I liked the carpet better whistle

You know how to push hard weep shifty weep

I can find something pervy in pretty much anything. smile It's a gift.

Father, Son moment.laughing out loud

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Vegas
In your post, you mentioned diplomacy.

And you said that "This isn't diplomatic."

Weird, I didn't know it was supposed to be a diplomacy. News to me.

What is human? Your corrupted opinion of reformity? Or being human to YOUR moral standards?

No offense, but you seem like an opinionated fool for someone with such a distorted past. Maybe you haven't shaped up at all. Just a wolf in sheep clothing, it seems. I thought it sounded smart. That's the only reason I said that.

I'm not even kidding.

Vegas
You should not throw things around out of ignorance. It could get you into trouble. stick out tongue

TheKingofKINGS!
You should not throw things around out of ignorance. It could get you into trouble. stick out tongue That wasn't exactly anywhere near the point of the post though.

KILLA420
You should not throw things around out of ignorance. It could get you into trouble. stick out tongue
for further information on this topic feel free to look up ''howard dean''

TheKingofKINGS!
for further information on this topic feel free to look up ''howard dean'' Hmm.

KILLA420
Hmm.
or try "byaah" or the ever-so popular "hitler"

Strangelove
srug I've been involved in my share of arguments, and I'll admit I'm not always right.

We should be a bit more diplomatic (meaning civil) in our speaking to each other.

Storm
TheKingofKINGS! and Ultraman Baltan, you have both been beleaguering each other from all sides to the point where Ultraman Baltan can no longer control his frustration. In that regard I would advise Ultraman Baltan to add TheKingofKINGS! to his ignore list.
I' m a tad uncomfortable with temporarily banning Ultraman Baltan because I feel TheKingofKINGS! is to blame as well. The difference is that were TheKingofKINGS! can control his temper, Ultraman Baltan can' t.

Syren
I love how KoK reiterates everything I've been saying for the last I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG and gets a pat on the back disgust

No, no, it's alright. You just lavish all the praise and admiration on him. I'll be fine weep

So, I'm kidding. And well said KoK winkiss

Kongu Dude
What the f**k?

drewbiefan
Is this the sort of thing i was meaning on a thread i posted a while back? About people feeling hurt because of others not realising before they actually post? If so i have to agree, sometimes we do not realise that some people are in relation to these threads, therefore may seem quite hurt by them. But it is easily done, i doubt there are many that actually mean it, but i think people should TRY and just realise it a bit moresmile
But whoever opened this, could you say it in a more decent manner as it shows no good example what so ever how you are saying it. No offense.

~Da Moose~
Did I miss something? Was there a lot of arguing and fighting?

drewbiefan
I know I did not quite understand this either. I know a lot are just sillily joking on herestick out tongue

Kongu Dude
Both KoK and Ultraman is banned.

M.T. STYLE

holy sh't! that's one ugly face

I agree smile

drewbiefan
Oh, so is to do with them? I did not understand what they had done wrongmessed

Diamonds
I agree erm Sometimes we all say stupid stuff without thinking, but flaming people continually is unnecessary. N00bs are annoying, but there's no need to bash. We were all n00bs once.
However, the n00bs themselves need to tone it down a bit and act slightly more mature.
There's a limit to both sides of the argument.

Blanka
Originally posted by Diamonds
I agree erm Sometimes we all say stupid stuff without thinking, but flaming people continually is unnecessary. N00bs are annoying, but there's no need to bash. We were all n00bs once.
However, the n00bs themselves need to tone it down a bit and act slightly more mature.
There's a limit to both sides of the argument. i totally agree

§noopy
I am a carpet muncher.

M.T. STYLE
Originally posted by Diamonds
There's a limit to both sides of the argument.

i agree aswell.

§noopy

drewbiefan
Totally agreed! I may have once taken peoples jokes seriously, as i can takes things heartly, which is truly natural. But listening to people joking around with you and listening to be generally judging or, aiming things at people and not realising others on this forum are quite sensitive are two different things.I have not seen people being nasty with other members on here, but i think some just take too many members the wrong way to be honest. But i think it is good to share these feelings out over the forum so that people can just realis thise.

Syren
When was KoK banned?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Syren
When was KoK banned?

I think today according to my time zone and Storms Post.

Syren
I looked at his profile, thanks smile

Mr Parker
well I see king of kings and Ultraman Baltan has been banned. big grin Justice has been served. Happy Dance King Of Kings banning was long overdue.

KILLA420
Originally posted by Mr Parker
well I see king of kings and Ultraman Baltan has been banned. big grin Justice has been served. Happy Dance King Of Kings banning was long overdue.
i dont think they are banned for life, i think they are just banned for three days erm

Lightningrod
awww i missed it all

Mr Parker
i dont think they are banned for life, i think they are just banned for three days erm

yeah unfortunately I think your right since it only happened a couple of days ago. sad

KILLA420
yeah unfortunately I think your right since it only happened a couple of days ago. sad
i dont think UB should have even be banned, but KOK is a dick

H. S. 6
It's kind of ironic when people get all bent out of shape over the integrity of the OTF. erm

Raven Guardia

I dont think you know him very well. He does have habit of randomly spouting off and becoming overly defensive to almost everyone. Which causes members to give it right back to him....He also tends to send 'threating' PM's I myself have received two. erm They are pretty much nothing but laughable..
hmmm perhaps I should thank UB for entertaining me and giving me something to laugh about doped

but anyway, yeah I think they are only banned for a few days. I am actually very surprised KOK was still even allowed here. Everyone knows he is the sock of Pielover...dont get me wrong. I like talking to him and all. But if it were anyone else they be sacked already.

Leo.M
I dont think you know him very well. He does have habit of randomly spouting off and becoming overly defensive to almost everyone. Which causes members to give it right back to him....He also tends to send 'threating' PM's I myself have received two. erm They are pretty much nothing but laughable..
hmmm perhaps I should thank UB for entertaining me and giving me something to laugh about doped

but anyway, yeah I think they are only banned for a few days. I am actually very surprised KOK was still even allowed here. Everyone knows he is the sock of Pielover...dont get me wrong. I like talking to him and all. But if it were anyone else they be sacked already.

Who sent threating PM's? KOK?

KILLA420
Originally posted by Leo.M
Who sent threating PM's? KOK?
i think Ultra man

Raven Guardia
yeah UB. sent me two.

one telling me to STFU cause I was punk laughing out loud the other telling me I had to seriously STFU cause I am worse then vinny laughing then he made a list of all the things I did wrong to him rofl

KILLA420
yeah UB. sent me two.

one telling me to STFU cause I was punk laughing out loud the other telling me I had to seriously STFU cause I am worse then vinny laughing then he made a list of all the things I did wrong to him rofl
hey while we are all talking, how can i change my username?

Raven Guardia

I think you PM Raz and ask him to have it changed. There use to be a thread where you would post what you would like it changed too, but I am not sure if it is still in use.

KILLA420
thanks i just pmed him

Raven Guardia
your welcome smile

drewbiefan
No offense, but that sounds rudestick out tongue

Storm
I think you PM Raz and ask him to have it changed. There use to be a thread where you would post what you would like it changed too, but I am not sure if it is still in use.
How To Change Your Username

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

drewbiefan
Oh wow you can change it? stick out tongue

Mr Parker

Yeah makes me wonder why king of kings hasnt been permanetly banned after confessing that he was a sock.I mean I always thought socking was a bannable offense.I agree with you about UB.Dont care for him but he was provoked by KOK.Yeah your right about KOK.He just posts to provoke you into a reaction.I was dumb enough to take his bait one time but I'll never do it again.

drewbiefan
whymessed?

boobsmagee
Yeah makes me wonder why king of kings hasnt been permanetly banned after confessing that he was a sock.I mean I always thought socking was a bannable offense.I agree with you about UB.Dont care for him but he was provoked by KOK.Yeah your right about KOK.He just posts to provoke you into a reaction.I was dumb enough to take his bait one time but I'll never do it again.

personally i think he shuld stay banned, when i on a good number of tiems saw him act quite rude and harsh to many (including me) hardly restrained myself bcuz he nvr seemed to get in trouble my retaliating would only prompt him to do it again and more often, and times where he continously harrassas somone and they him, he was nvr banned or warned for it

TheKingofKINGS!
I love how I got banned even though I tried to stop the madness on three seperate occassions. I also thnks i's funny that the only people who think I should've been banned for longer are the worthless peons of KMC. Ah well, who cares. It's Christmas Eve when I am, so I'm in good spirits.

Merry Christmas,
King of Pie.

Rogue Jedi

Regards,
The King of Kings
people here are gonna start fights no matter what you do. they are gonna twist your words around to suit their own needs. then they will start with the fancy words. i bet these people sit there with three windows open. one is here at KMC, the second to a dictionary, the thrid to microsoft word.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Storm
How To Change Your Username

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.
In the middle of everything, he asks how to change username. crylaugh

drewbiefan
Exactly and people get the wrong end of each other as we are typing here, not talking in personstick out tongue Sometimes i think people are arguing with me, but it is actually just what sounds like arguing, but actually isn't.

Kongu Dude
Who said the what now?

drewbiefan
I do not think anyone has, i am just saying because that what appears to happenstick out tonguestick out tongue

Kongu Dude
Are you kidding......? shifty

drewbiefan
It happens, especially with me because i am terrible over a computer lol stick out tongue

Kongu Dude
I don't get it, LOL. 31

drewbiefan
I mean i am just terrible at handling arguments on a computerstick out tongue

Kongu Dude
I get it, LOL. 31

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.