I'm going to get in TROUBLE...AAAH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelly_LS
My ex fiance Daniel called from jail and I accepted the collect call...I'm gonna die when I tell them or wait and let them see the bill. I don't even know how much collect calls cost, but I know they're expensive and by the minute. Not to mention he's supposed to be calling me back.....cry

I'm having a bad day.

Dusty
Dan is in jail? How so?

KILLA420
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
My ex fiance Daniel called from jail and I accepted the collect call...I'm gonna die when I tell them or wait and let them see the bill. I don't even know how much collect calls cost, but I know they're expensive and by the minute. Not to mention he's supposed to be calling me back.....cry

I'm having a bad day.
who is 'them'?

Raven Guardia
So he doesnt want you and ignores you brakes your heart....yet the little f*cker can speak to you when he is jail.

~Da Rev~
isn't it like 99 cents a min, or something.

LanceWindu

I'm having a bad day.

What'd the little dumbass do?

~Da Rev~
tell him to dial 1-800-CALL-ATT

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Dusty
Dan is in jail? How so?
Shoplifting.
Originally posted by KILLA420
who is 'them'?
My parents.
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
So he doesnt want you and ignores you brakes your heart....yet the little f*cker can speak to you when he is jail.
No, that was Zach. This is Daniel.
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
isn't it like 99 cents a min, or something.
Doesn't it depend on area or something? AAARGH.

Dusty
Shoplifting.

Hm.

Röland
I wouldn't waste the time of day on him, but that's just me.

Raven Guardia
Shoplifting.

My parents.

No, that was Zach. This is Daniel.

Doesn't it depend on area or something? AAARGH.

oh...I though danny boy and you were all borken up and mad at each other ermm

sorry

Leo.M

I'm having a bad day.

Sorry to hear that hug

How much do you think it will be? It can't be that bad confused

Kelly_LS

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Leo.M
Sorry to hear that hug

How much do you think it will be? It can't be that bad confused
*Hugs*

I don't knowwwwwww. I was reading up on the internet and one jail charged theirs 3.00 per minutes. I know that's not necessarily what this jail will charge but what if it is?

KILLA420
My parents.
oh

Leo.M
*Hugs*

I don't knowwwwwww. I was reading up on the internet and one jail charged theirs 3.00 per minutes. I know that's not necessarily what this jail will charge but what if it is?

How long do you think you called to him for?

Maybe it won't be more than $20

Kelly_LS
How long do you think you called to him for?

Maybe it won't be more than $20
20 DOLLARS? My Dad freaked out over buying a 2.00 ring tone for his cell! We talked for like...7-10 minutes!

Röland
Why not? He's still a good friend of mine and I still love him and want him back.

Whoops, sorry I didn't know you guys were friends, that changes my answer. embarrasment

Kelly_LS
Hehe.

Vinny Valentine

Leo.M
20 DOLLARS? My Dad freaked out over buying a 2.00 ring tone for his cell! We talked for like...7-10 minutes!

Just tell him you lost track of time while talking dodgy

Kelly_LS
Well it isn't just that, it's the fact that I even accepted a collect call, let alone from someone in JAIL. cry I had to though.

Leo.M
Can't you pay for it so he doesn't get mad? sad

§P0oONY
Plead ignorance, apologise and offer to pay.

Thorinn
Originally posted by Dusty
Hm.

Morning_Glory
what did he shoplift

Kelly_LS
Can't you pay for it so he doesn't get mad? sad
This is how much money I have babe=$0.00

He'll just have to get over it. Daniel's Mom said she'd pay for it anyway.

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
what did he shoplift
We didn't get thar far in the conversation.

Well, he didn't call back and I don't think that he will but my and his friend Squid is going to try and work up the money to get down there and get him. We have no freaking idea if he's already left, if he's going to wait, if he's going to hitch-hike, or WHAT. I did do something that I thought I would never do though and that was confront her about Daniel and I and our breakup and I told her that I'd never really look to anyone for support but I asked her to talk to him and she said that she would. It's a 99.9% chance that it won't work, especially after I confronted him about a month or two ago about our breakup and I didn't get that good of feedback. It wasn't rude at all, it was just not what I wanted to hear. But at least she's going to make the effort. You know guys, I've missed and am going to forever miss Daniel's Mom almost just as much as I miss Daniel himself. But I gotta stop rambling, I'm upsetting myself all over again.

Punkyhermy

Spearhead
So was the primary concern the payment of this phone bill, or that you accepted a call from someone in jail?

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Spearhead
So was the primary concern the payment of this phone bill, or that you accepted a call from someone in jail?
By no means was it because it was from someone in jail, lol. It was just because of this bill Dad's going to get and freak out over, even if it is a measely few bucks.

Spearhead
Would he still have been all "rawr"ish if you explained the situation to him? blink

Kelly_LS
Would he still have been all "rawr"ish if you explained the situation to him? blink
Yeah, because Dad's really uptight about that stuff, especially if I explained to him that my ex called me FROM jail, looking for support and help. That would just make Dad blow his cover more.

Spearhead
Well, hypothetically, when you picked up the phone, you wouldn't have known who it was confused Still, that's a sucky situation, good thing his mom was able to bail you out of it

Kelly_LS
Well, hypothetically, when you picked up the phone, you wouldn't have known who it was confused Still, that's a sucky situation, good thing his mom was able to bail you out of it
Yes but it said "This is a collect call from Daniel ______. To accept charges, Press 0....etc.."

And yeah, she offered to pay for it but I don't actually think that that'll happen because I told her that she didn't have to do that, but she said she would anyway, and plus she doesn't and I don't know when the bill comes in so I can't just call her up and say "Hey, the phone bill's in, hand over the cash!", you know?

BlackSunshine
Here it's $5.00 per minute for collect calls from jail. Hopefully it's cheaper there. If not...you're f*cked. ermm

Syren

Mišt
Originally posted by Syren
Amen to that.

Also, Kelly, your life plays like a trashy soap opera on fast forward.

Whats mine play like?31

Syren

Mišt
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
How old is your fiance?

Syren
Ex-fiance, Lils. Don't you watch every episode? mhm

Mišt

Obviously she missed #27, luckily I recorded it w00t

Syren
w00t

Mišt
I wonder how the season finale will play out, I heard Zach and Daniel get into a drunken punch-upshock

Syren
While Daniel is inside? Nah, I heard Zach tries to kidnap Kelly and the cops take him down. Apparently his new cellmate is someone we know and love!! Could it be Daniel? shock

Mišt
You ***** you spoiled itmad

BakaXero
No more life is like a soap opera please!!! NO MORE!!!
I can't take it ARGH!!!!!!!!! firefirefireph

my life has been like a soap opera lately too.

I also have a friend who compares everything to the OC

lil bitchiness

blink Damn, KMC Soap Opera is running longer than Sunset Beach...

So, yeah, how old is her ex-fiance.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

He's like 18.stick out tongue

Syren

He's just a baby. Kids these days. Honestly roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kongu Dude
Shoplifting. firefirefireph

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
Here it's $5.00 per minute for collect calls from jail. Hopefully it's cheaper there. If not...you're f*cked. ermm
Yeah....I'm TOTALLY ****ed if it's 5.00 per minute..I was on the phone for like 10 minutes. That'll be like 50.00 and I'm gonna die.
Amen to that.

Also, Kelly, your life plays like a trashy soap opera on fast forward.
Don't really care, don't say anything at all if you're going to say stupid stuff.
How old is your fiance?
Ex fiance that I want back. He's 18.
He's just a baby. Kids these days. Honestly roll eyes (sarcastic)
Ignored.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.